Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mad_cap thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
I have one life to live, and I believe in living it to the fullest. I don't believe in life after death, and I don't think that anyone out here can logically prove that such a thing exists.
indiaforums1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rindam

πŸ‘I agree, indiaforums1234 (is there a short form I can useπŸ˜†for your ID)

we can believe anything we want. Heaven and Hell, reincarnation, Ghosts (the funnest of them all, imagine being able to spook out someone that made in you really mad in your lifeπŸ˜†)

You can call me Mridang.
Anyways,

You can ask someone who has passed out briefly due to injury in the head or something. They will tell you that they didn't see or feel anything, for them it was like no time passed. So probably the same thing happens when we die.

However people who go through near-death experience will give you really weird descriptions of their experiences such as tunnel-experience, meeting loved ones, etc. But I think this is just your brain easing you through the experience of death.
dare_dis_devil thumbnail
seriously....dunno ys it so wid dreams... like, the moment ur about to reach the most xciting part of ur dream....*ta-rang*....sme one wakes ya up....(shucks!)

waise, abt ur ques....wht hppns after death??? phew... dunno, never xperimented wid it... 😊

i mean i guess the most common percepion is- either ya go 2 heaven or to hell.... n ppl r like aways doin all kinda of pooja n stff so tat they cn live in heaven....

but cme 2 think of it....heaven wil b such a lonely plc 2 live....wen ya knw tat all ur frenz r rite there.....hvng a ball in hell.....eheheee....!!! 😊 😊
TiN24 thumbnail
I don't know about what happens after death. But I do know that when you dream about yourself dying in a dream, it means you are gonna live an even longer life inshallah. πŸ˜ƒ
sweet freedom thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~PaKi*PrInCeZ~

yea aparna is right it is based on your belief so there is no right or wrong answer

hindus/sikhs belief in reincarnation so they believe the soul is born again (dunno details abt this)

muslims belive in heaven and hell....we belive tht once the person is in the grave 2 angels come to them and ask them questions regarding thir faith...these answers are frm our conscience so it shows if v believe frm the heart or jus the tongue and thn the body stays there till the day of judgement and on the day of judgement an angel blows a horn tht will bring all worldly things 2 an end and it will put the souls of all the people back in2 their bodies and they will all v resseructed and brouhgt in front of God 2 b judged and 2 have their deeds in life judged...if the good deeds out weigh the bad the person goes to heaven if the bad out weigh the good thn that person is off 2 hell...since no1 is all good or all bad no1 had only good deeds or only bad deeds

me same as u πŸ˜› i believe in heaven/hell.
ppl will believe wot they want to believe, or wot their religion tells them to believe.
as for yr dream, i once heard that if u have a dream about yrself dieing, someone in yr family is about to be born... i dunno if its true, i dont believe it, but if u want u can πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜ƒ 😳
hydrogurl001 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
well, all religons believe different things about what happens after death. I'm a Muslim and we believe that after death will be a Day of Judgement and on that day, our souls will be raised up and we will be judged by God according to our good and bad deeds. We should pray, read the Quran, and try our best to become good people. If our good deeds are more than our sins we will be given paradise with a beautiful garden and much better life than in this world. if we have more sins, than we will be given Hell, the Fire of Hell. The Fire will be sooo hot that we cannot even imagine it. My teachers said if we go to Hell, we will have to make up all the prayers we missed and every time we do sajdah (bow down) we will be burned.
Also, there will be a VERY thin rope. if we cross it, we will be given Heaven, if not, we will be given Hell. The people who memorize the Quran will be able to take 10 people on their back and cross the rope without any problem.
CuteFairy91 thumbnail

Originally posted by: goth princess

me same as u πŸ˜› i believe in heaven/hell.
ppl will believe wot they want to believe, or wot their religion tells them to believe.
as for yr dream, i once heard that if u have a dream about yrself dieing, someone in yr family is about to be born... i dunno if its true, i dont believe it, but if u want u can πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜ƒ 😳

I am a muslim too. N we belive in heaven n hell. But there are many religions wid dif belives. 😊
Sharila thumbnail
As a Hindu I believe in hell and heaven. It depends what kind of deed you did before you passed away. Then there is Moksh where you will meet your eternal maker his name is Parbramh Parmeshwar. If you have purified yourself with the extent of truth you will unite with your maker our Parmeshwar. That is what is called Atma aur Parmatma ka milan. And of course the Kaal chakar keeps running where you will get reborned time after time until you understand the meaning of life and stop running for the material things and keep your soul away from all bad and consider choosing good things in life.
-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: deepey

hey guys,

how r u all doing?😊

last night i had a really weird dream, in which i got shot it didnt really hurt and then when i was about to find out what happens lol but i woke up. 🀒it was reallyy scaryyyy.

but it made me wonder for the first time in my life what happens after death.  

do u guys think there is something like hell or heaven. or does life just end and nothing happens.

After death nothing happn....1st take ur snap .....

and FRAME it put in wall...with big Garland......okey take care bye😳

deepey thumbnail

Originally posted by: Believe

After death nothing happn....1st take ur snap .....

and FRAME it put in wall...with big Garland......okey take care bye😳

aha seems like u do that regularlyπŸ˜›