what happens after death?

Posted: 18 years ago

hey guys,

how r u all doing?😊

last night i had a really weird dream, in which i got shot it didnt really hurt and then when i was about to find out what happens lol but i woke up. 🤢it was reallyy scaryyyy.

but it made me wonder for the first time in my life what happens after death.  

do u guys think there is something like hell or heaven. or does life just end and nothing happens.

Edited by deepey - 18 years ago
Deepey i have had "about to die dreams" so often its crazy . Last week i dreamt i was in a war and was being hunted down . Then i saw i was being hunted down by my ex- husband who wanted me dead ( nobody i knew and i am still married).

Well as for what happens after death absolutely depends on your religous beliefs . Hindus and Sikhs believe in the soul being reborn !!
yea aparna is right it is based on your belief so there is no right or wrong answer

hindus/sikhs belief in reincarnation so they believe the soul is born again (dunno details abt this)

muslims belive in heaven and hell....we belive tht once the person is in the grave 2 angels come to them and ask them questions regarding thir faith...these answers are frm our conscience so it shows if v believe frm the heart or jus the tongue and thn the body stays there till the day of judgement and on the day of judgement an angel blows a horn tht will bring all worldly things 2 an end and it will put the souls of all the people back in2 their bodies and they will all v resseructed and brouhgt in front of God 2 b judged and 2 have their deeds in life judged...if the good deeds out weigh the bad the person goes to heaven if the bad out weigh the good thn that person is off 2 hell...since no1 is all good or all bad no1 had only good deeds or only bad deeds
Edited by ~PaKi*PrInCeZ~ - 18 years ago
What happens after death?

That's something every human capable of thinking wonders about.

Since, no one can come back from death, we can never know the answer. All we can do is imagine.

Therefore, people rely on their religion to seek an answer to this question and believe whatever their religion says.

As for my personal belief. I believe that as life ends, you lose your consciousness and that is the end of your existence. However, a small part of me also believes that there is gotta be something after death.

There are many theories to afterlife. Some people say that after death, you leave your physical body and you are transported to a different dimension.

About dreams, I also have had many death dreams. Have you ever wondered deeply about these typical dreams. For example, these dreams are so vivid and they seem so real.

I was wondering once that what if when you actually die one day in this world, but in another dimensional world you wake up as if it was just a dream. Then when you die in that dimension, you wake up in another one realizing that it was just a dream and the cycle of life goes on and on.

The amazing thing about this issue is that you can believe anything you want.

Good one Deepey ji, I have always wondered the same thing. I guess like indygirl said it depends on the religion and what your religion believes. Thats all I have to say.

Originally posted by indiaforums1234

What happens after death?

That's something every human capable of thinking wonders about.

Since, no one can come back from death, we can never know the answer. All we can do is imagine.

Therefore, people rely on their religion to seek an answer to this question and believe whatever their religion says.

As for my personal belief. I believe that as life ends, you lose your consciousness and that is the end of your existence. However, a small part of me also believes that there is gotta be something after death.

There are many theories to afterlife. Some people say that after death, you leave your physical body and you are transported to a different dimension.

About dreams, I also have had many death dreams. Have you ever wondered deeply about these typical dreams. For example, these dreams are so vivid and they seem so real.

I was wondering once that what if when you actually die one day in this world, but in another dimensional world you wake up as if it was just a dream. Then when you die in that dimension, you wake up in another one realizing that it was just a dream and the cycle of life goes on and on.

very well writenn👏indeed nobody have ever come back from death to answer , however everybody inculding me would like to know what happens after death. i believe in reincarnation, i also believe based on your karma in previous life, you get the reincarnated life.

i also believe that if you do good you need not worry about death, for it is certain, however it is only because of our lust for materialistic things that we want to be born again and again and when we grow old and near death we pray god for mercy, i fail to understand what pain god has given to human being that we ask for mercy and that too at the end of our journey.

it is also interesting to note that when soul has left the body, we lay flowers on the useless thing called body, which has to be carried by your so called near and dear ones and destroyed.

replying specfically to authour's point, there is another life after death.

There are many religons with man theories about what happens after death. Many believe in reincarnation, many in heaven/hell, and many in your osul wondeirng the earth. But we can't be for sure because once you die you can't come back to tell everyone else.

Though I personally do no believe in reincarnation. I believe wen you die your soul can only go to two places-heaven or hell. And I believe that God is a very gracious God and he would " not want any to perish but have everlasting life," so as long as I am just in Gods' eyes I have nothing to worry about.
well after death u either become a ghost or a spirit 😛

Originally posted by indiaforums1234

👏 I agree, indiaforums1234 (is there a short form I can use😆 for your ID)

we can believe anything we want. Heaven and Hell, reincarnation, Ghosts (the funnest of them all, imagine being able to spook out someone that made in you really mad in your life😆)

i dont believe in hell or heaven. bc what ever wrong things we do we pay for them while we are alive. so after we die, i think we just dissapear. im a punjabi so we burn our bodies when we die. that leaves nothing of our selves. its like burning paper, nothings left of it after wards.