Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IHeartDeepika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I think Shahid is a great actor...really underrated...he didn't get his due and now Ranbir, Imran and other new boys are getting better roles...I kinda feel bad for Shahid...he is stuck in the middle of being a senior and a new boy..

Ranbir is a fantastic actor though...overall I do think he is better than Shahid as an actor..
Edited by IHeartDeepika - 13 years ago
Marauders thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
ranbir is waaay ahead of him! shahid should consider him competition 😉
starstruckk thumbnail
Ranbir's a pretty good actor..he has way more potential than Shahid and Imran. Imran just has a pokerface and can't really act and it's pretty obvious.

Shahid's just surviving on two films - JWM and Kaminey and it took him a few years to actually get some recognition whereas Ranbir is already doing a decent job and he'll only improve with time. It makes me cringe how Shahid thinks he's actually a really great actor or even a superstar for that matter because he really isn't.  I can understand him not liking the idea of being ranked with actors who started after him, but the truth he's nothing extraordinary to be in a league of his own. His role in JWM and Kaminey won't be remembered a few yrs down the line at all..he needs to let his work talk and he'll automatically be ranked higher as an actor..for now, he's rated like he should be.
vssaras thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
What Shahid meant was..that he is way senior than the newcomers..Ranbir..Imran..so they are really not in the same league..so comparison is not really there..

There are way too many parameters on which an actor can be judged..Critical acclaim...Box office records...how long the film is retained in the memory of the audience..impression on the Bollywood insiders..producers..how hot the star becomes for future projects..

Do we really need to compare...do the actors have to compare and race with other actors..seniors..contemporaries..new talent..

Why can't an actor choose just to concentrate on his career..on how many landmark films he is part of...Shahid chooses to not consider every new actor a threat...he is happy in his space..and working hard to leave his own mark..

Who lands up on top..remains to be seen...😉

-Aaliyah- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: beboholic

I actually loved imran in IHLS. Am in the minority though! lol

Youre not the only one!
I liked him in IHLS too!
-Anjaani- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Vivah may not touched 100 crores, but i checked on Box office india, it grossed  50 crores which is great, it was solo hit for shahid! And also his first movie Ishq Vishq was Hit at box office too! So he have 3 hits (Kaminey, Vivah and Ishq Vishq) and one Blockbuster(Vivah), so he is much more senior to Ranbir!

Edited by lovePC - 13 years ago
ALI_Elly thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
all ranbir fans name any solo clean hit of ranbir with out kat????
r
ALI_Elly thumbnail
damm sure this year  imran and shahid will be on top..
ranbir rockstar is not like hit material and plus there is no kat....
flop written all the way....
ALI_Elly thumbnail
ranbir and shahid last movies AA and bc...
both movies got mixed reviews
and every 1 was calling AA before its release thats another hit for ranbir..
superhit music,huge hype + priyanka and a love story...
kia hua phus rocket singh ka rocket urh nahi paya..
did 39 cr or something...
and BC on the other hand shahid with new dir,new starcast,avg music,and not a love story and avg promotion and and the track record of yrf last movies bombing @ the BO manages to collect 34-35 cr...
so for me both are equal may be ranbir half step ahead not more than that @ the BO...
and in acting dancing shahid is way ahead....

Originally posted by: Meena1

Of course they are not.. Shahid belongs to the exclusive little league..

this is shahid's competition from little league.😆(
Edited by tiya229 - 13 years ago