dmgfan7 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

hi all after long time i am making a post b'cse i felt geet was wrong this time.....

i am not bashing geet its my POV

in a married relationship  x-lover or even x-friend can create prob why not x-husband and dat too a cheat..

geet's character has been ruined to the core how can she ever go with him out .... she can go in a taxi also .... she shuld think abt maan first as a wife .... and over all praising dev in front of maan is the worst ever....

cant say much its just 🤢🤢
anyone agrees with me....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

snehar thumbnail

Originally posted by: dmgfan7

hi all after long time i am making a post b'cse i felt geet was wrong this time.....

in a married relationship  x-lover or even x-friend can create prob why not x-husband and dat too a cheat..

geet's character has been ruined to the core how can she ever go with him out .... she can go in a taxi also .... she shuld think abt maan first as a wife .... and over all praising dev in front of maan is the worst ever....

cant say much its just 🤢

today for the very first time i am sleeping with headache seeing geet......
really this is crap........
though i know this is reel life i am unable to digest because geet and maan love story is created by swathi pandey as very divine.....

LuvGuruRati11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
yes i am totally agree with u.
Maya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dmgfan7

cant say much its just 🤢🤢

i so agree with u....i'm sooooo maaaaddddddddddddddddddd!I don"t understand Geet...she knows how much Maan can't stand Dev but y is she rubbing Dev's name in Maan face all the time and hurting him...i feel so sorry for Maan...i do like Geet but seriously she is not thinking about Maan's feeling at all...i feel his love is taken at granted....it's high time Samira comes in the picture...i think only when she has competition she will realize how much Maan is worth...
.Kiran. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This time I completely agree.............I really felt bad for MSK!
jyoti01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
truly agree, Geet is not doing the right thing.  First she tells Dadi....... that there is no reason to be happy in her life????? Isn't Maan the love of her life.      And if that is not enough she says she is smiling coz of Dev's plan.   There is something seriously wrong with her, confused girl
Echoesofpassion thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Everyone boycott ghsp..then cvs will understand HOW DUMB THEY ARE and what the hell they are doing to the characters and the show!!

kahkashansakina thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Geet should understand maan .she is not understanding maan problem and pain she is giving more pain for him ...
maaniqra thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yaar yeh geet kya kar rahi theeeeeeeeee i cant understandddddddddddddddd
--Zehnaseeb-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Omg !!!! Geet has totally gone mad. She is praising Dev that too infront of MSK. She didn't even think abt his feelings. Biggest mistake done by Geet.😭