Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

polly23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Anvi2009

@Ash, I even had thought of a scene for this scenario. Like MSK standing on 1 side of Geet, and Dev on the other side, with Dadi standing in front of Geet telling her to forgive Dev and accept him back in the family. Yes, dadi is useless, all she cares for is her 2 grandsons. She never cared for Geet as an individual or really understood her pain as a woman. So basically Dadi telling Geet to forgive Dev, and MSK is about to speak when Geet tells him to be quiet and let her handle this. Then Geet telling Dadi point-blank, the differences between both the brothers and even if she forgives Dev, it makes no difference to her whether he is alive or dead. Its fine to forgive for your own sanity, but never to forget. 

A whole episode can be shown with Geet telling the differences between both the brothers and the reaction of all the characters that will follow. 

Anvi  me too want her to point out the difference between the brothers  and this could be done when Dadi told her about Dev saved ur Shohag whatelse can be wife want .The situation is not like that anymore, Dev does not exist to Geet anymore,  he is indifferent to her.  
Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Anvi2009

@Ash, I even had thought of a scene for this scenario. Like MSK standing on 1 side of Geet, and Dev on the other side, with Dadi standing in front of Geet telling her to forgive Dev and accept him back in the family. Yes, dadi is useless, all she cares for is her 2 grandsons. She never cared for Geet as an individual or really understood her pain as a woman. So basically Dadi telling Geet to forgive Dev, and MSK is about to speak when Geet tells him to be quiet and let her handle this. Then Geet telling Dadi point-blank, the differences between both the brothers and even if she forgives Dev, it makes no difference to her whether he is alive or dead. Its fine to forgive for your own sanity, but never to forget. 

A whole episode can be shown with Geet telling the differences between both the brothers and the reaction of all the characters that will follow. 

that wouldd be amazing Avni..I can already imagine that and it wuld be awsum if executed well with the development..Daadi shuld be shown her place too she keep on interfering between them and is annoying..and her pendulum habits ughh... Edited by Cute_Ash - 13 years ago
Cute_Ash thumbnail

Originally posted by: 1kaarzoo

@ash u want the lyrics or demo??............lol

helo ladies......if any gentlemen then u too....

I prefer Demoss😳
Shuruuu Ho Jaao Chopraa...
polly23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ Sanaa πŸ€—   hi 
yes words live up as a hold
did u find the online book u r looking for

SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Anvi2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Kavi, Polly, even you guys want to see such a scene. Well I guess, we should start a petition for this scene. πŸ˜† I have been wanting to see this scene since July. There are 2 scene I had hoped to see back then: 
1) MSK's full fledged self-analysis of his HP and Delhi encounters with Geet right after knowing her truth.We never got this. 
2) Geet telling the world or dadi or  Dev, the differences between MSK-Dev. I am still hoping for this. Whenever she says this, I want Dadi, Dev, and MSK to be present there. NT can be present too. 
-Deepzz- thumbnail
@Anvi...... I agree...Dadi should be present...She is so blind to Dev's faults..She has to herself the true nature of Dev .....She would not believe it otherwise...and she will be cut to size..

We are giving so many  ideas... I wish the CV's take a page or two from our feedbacks.....and give a blockbuster episode on the scenario.
Edited by kadydeep - 13 years ago
Cute_Ash thumbnail
@All I am Really Tired now wid all the celebrations today even tho tomorrow is the fun bit so I am gonna save my energy for tomorrow so I am gonna go off..ByeeeπŸ€—πŸ€—

@Chopraa I am cuming to wish you good night...😳
panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yep Anvi....I do...So tell me where to sign up for the petition and I will....πŸ˜†

Bye Ashu....Have a Rangeela Day Tomorrow....πŸ€—
panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
OK....I'm leaving too.....Bye Guys....πŸ€—....And once again....Happy Holi.....😊