magicalmelody thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
I am so happy with today's vote out.. Avtar is out.. and now there is only Dev left who irritates me d most.. wish he had gone 1st.. I wd've tolerated Avtar for another week but Dev? ๐Ÿ˜ก

Hope to see him doing some tasks nxt week.. n no more crying plzzzzz...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pakhim thumbnail
I always have a gr8 respect for Sikh Community as they are the biggest strength of Indian Army....they r known for their courage,enthusiasm.....but previous 3 season of roadies have seen Pradeep,Gaurav and now Dev....who r good for nothing.....they r shame to Sikh community....

Originally posted by: magicalmelody

I am so happy with today's vote out.. Avtar is out.. and now there is only Dev left who irritates me d most.. wish he had gone 1st.. I wd've tolerated Avtar for another week but Dev? ๐Ÿ˜ก

Hope to see him doing some tasks nxt week.. n no more crying plzzzzz...

magicalmelody thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pakhim

I always have a gr8 respect for Sikh Community as they are the biggest strength of Indian Army....they r known for their courage,enthusiasm.....but previous 3 season of roadies have seen Pradeep,Gaurav and now Dev....who r good for nothing.....they r shame to Sikh community....

Im frm a punjabi sikh family.. but i have never seen such a looser.. who cries for nw reason.. who is such a hypocrite..  who trims his beard but when it comes to a task he backs out..W*H..
even though i hated Avtar bt atleast he wz doing d tasks.. Dev hasnt done a thing other than cring๐Ÿ˜ก
Anam... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I loved Rannvijay's line when he asked Avtar, "Aapko sadma laga hai"
That was a super line
addicted2tv thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Just superb,never thought he wud be out so early...yaar overconfidence ki bhi hadd hoti hai...Rannvijay was as always was tooo cool
india2050 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Best part when avtar was talking nonsense rvijay told him avtar Bye!!!!! This guy even irritated the otherwise calm Rvijay.
papia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Although I didnt like Avtar as I think he is mentally sick but still I think he should stay few more episodes as I enjoy his politics and fighting and drama.
Artful_Dodger thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
LOL so much for his "attitude" ๐Ÿ˜† i am glad he is out of the show ... he seems like a bully 

i am fine with mind games and all... that's what they are here for ... but mouthing profanities and dissing and cursing other contestants for no reason is just wayy out of line .. so i am happy with his elimination
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
avtar deserve to go out..but he was playing cards in front of everybody ..if he had hided himself in safe corner and then tried to play mind trick probably he could made it to stay long...his main problem is over confidence
rambo5 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
It's good to c avtar being kicked out off the show๐Ÿ‘...but, as you know the show format he will be back Sooner or later...!!๐Ÿ˜ญ