Behenein

Akshay Anand steps (.............article)

PKYEK100 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

The need of the hour in Star Plus' Behenein was to bring in an older looking actor to play the role of Jay. And this actually brought in the replacement..

Anand Suryavanshi, as we know was essaying the role of the middle aged business man  Jay, in Star Plus and Hats Off Productions' Behenein. With the story unfolding, Jay was supposed to become the love interest of Smriti (Shiju Kataria).

However, we hear that the channel and production house found it a bit tough to identify the middle-aged character in Anand. As a result of this, the much older looking Akshay Anand has been brought in to play Jay now..

Our source states, "Actually the character of Jay will now go thro' certain changes, and Anand in fact looked a bit young in age. The production house had a talk with Anand, and it was decided that they go in for a replacement. Akshay Anand who has earlier played aged roles has been roped in".

When contacted Anand Suryavanshi confirmed this bit of news saying, "Yes, I am no more part of the show. Having said this, my replacement was a mutual decision taken by me and the production house. It was very sweet of the Producer to have called me and explained the whole scenario of the character. I guess this is a fair decision, as it was their requirement".

Akshay Anand also confirmed his presence on the show, "I have started shooting for the show since couple of days and I am having fun with the new production house. Hope audience too accepts me as Jay".

We tried calling Producer J.D. Majethia but he remained unavailable.

Guess the rather young and stylish looking role that Anand Suryavanshi plays in Star One's youth oriented show Yeh Ishq Haaye caught the eye of one and all here.. As for the moment, get ready to see an older looking Jay in Behenein..Edited by nirma1 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
i hate d new choice.He is too lod 4 Smriti.I want Smriti 2 b with a handsome man like Anand.I was rly upset wen he got replaced.Poor Smriri.This is her fate
PKYEK100 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i dont know why always Smriti is suffering from problem....she is so nice and sweat girl as well as beautiful she can get any good and young boy who suites her........