Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: dkmystery

does the novel's story also have a novelist? this character in tonight's epi. reminded me of that Pierce Brosnan movie 'Ghost writer'...

It had a judge!!!!!😉

dkmystery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Shaina_b

It had a judge!!!!!😉

ah! ok... I'm gonna watch the 1945 movie based on this novel tonight, found it on youtube!

If I remember right, it was in 'ghost writer' that there was this same thing of the puzzle answer being in the start of each para or page.. don't quite remember it right 😆

but loved Ronit and atlast, his past catching up with him 😉
how I wish she too won't have married someone else 😃
Shaina_b thumbnail
I think they mixed up both the stories together!!!!!!

Edited by Shaina_b - 13 years ago
Shaina_b thumbnail

Originally posted by: dkmystery

ah! ok... I'm gonna watch the 1945 movie based on this novel tonight, found it on youtube!

If I remember right, it was in 'ghost writer' that there was this same thing of the puzzle answer being in the start of each para or page.. don't quite remember it right 😆

but loved Ronit and atlast, his past catching up with him 😉
how I wish she too won't have married someone else 😃

She is his past!!!!She can't be his present!!!!

Lets hope he does get someone or patches up with Maya!!!!!

BeastInCarnage thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Excellent episode. It really made me to watch completely..Damn those advertisements..they tried spoil the mood but the episode was so stronger than those ads.

Anyway, this time they tried to show something different and they are successful in it. The episode was good , the casting were good and the concept was too good. But don't understand why that Adamkhor insaan burged in the show. He was not necessary for it when we have two killers already.

This time it was Pranali..She surprised me with her maturity.. I was in doubt with her but she cleared it. And yes our beloved KD's ex lover is exposed. Sheetal was her name and she fit the role of accused character. But she lil mismatched as KD's lover. Anyway we can tolerate it.

Performance I liked most , just two. One is KD and other is Dave. Both dashing guys did their job extremely well. Specially the investigations parts. They again proved why Adalat is an worthy show.
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
CID_HD,

I guess the aadamnkhor was brought in to add to the confusion because Ramona was suddenly missing and that could've been seen as Ramona being the mastermind and trying to escape.. so they conveniently had her kllled by the cannibal!
ronitfan thumbnail
Anu , same here..
pity she was married!! :(
Shaina_b thumbnail

Originally posted by: ronitfan

CID_HD,

I guess the aadamnkhor was brought in to add to the confusion because Ramona was suddenly missing and that could've been seen as Ramona being the mastermind and trying to escape.. so they conveniently had her kllled by the cannibal!

Ramona wasn't killed by the cannibal!!!!!!

She was killed by the judge!!!!!

ronitfan thumbnail
Oh yea sorry for that..
what I meant is that he was brought in to create the misunderstanding that he killed Ramona...
Shaina_b thumbnail
Yeah he was just brought in to confuse people!!!!!

Jatap and the caretaker were killed by him!!!!!