Quite disappointed with today's episode

OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
I didn't liked today's episode it was too much of Piya n sid. I didnt liked it when Piya said she has no relationship with abhay😡 and the way sid was flirting with her😡 plus no much of abhay! I cant believe it Piya is so friendly with sid m just little pissed off n our poor abhay doesn't even know this 😭  What has happened to abhiya relationship really i dnt want sid with piya😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I am so pissed off the show now.😡 Ekta deliberately giving less space to Viv. May be she has a plan to replace him.
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
um sid is using pia...and the more he uses her the more stronger n deeper abhay n pia's relationship gets...even i agree abahy is less shown today ..i mean they should show more of him since he's the main protagonist along w/ pia n sid
OriginalsFan thumbnail
God dnt say tht 😭 love Viv nobody can replace him, I will come India n ruin her sets if she replaces viv😡
sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
From last one week I am noticing it. Abhay is showing very little. If it was just for one episode I can ignore it. But total one week. Something is fishy.
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
lol....this is turning out to be very interesting ....ab kya Abhay ke powers bhi gaye...he does not know where n with whom she is 😡

great work CVs👏 Vampires too were long time ago humans 😆 dont tell me u r gonna prove me this😳
OriginalsFan thumbnail
I knw n how can piya let sid flirt with him when she claims to be in love with abhay!!😡
Komal.Gull thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sanchitaroy

From last one week I am noticing it. Abhay is showing very little. If it was just for one episode I can ignore it. But total one week. Something is fishy.

agree wid u
hate ekta
MyArchangel thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
2days epi was absolutely boring with a capital B..i cant tolerate Siya and so less Abhay..absolutely nt happening..
-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

The last time i liked an episode of PKYEK was about a month back.🤓