Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Kavi, I've had enough of Maan God. I'd rather Maan say something hurtful in his anger and jealousy and is forced to eat humble pie.
panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey Parm.....πŸ€—...Check out Page 9.....Doll ke photos post kiye hain maine.....πŸ˜†.
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Opti......i blame dadi for this mess. If she hadn't come up with her brilliant idea to send Maan to office so that things would seem normal, this MU between Maneet would never have happened. Geet would never have felt that Maan is not by her side sharing their baby's loss....πŸ€”....Yes, Maan shouldn't have listened to dadi at that point but he was also lost there.....was trying to find a way to lessen Geet's pain. An elder's advice is always considered in such a situation.....little does he know his dadi is a moron...😳
Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I don't know why but Dev doesn't annoy me as much as he should 😳
panchjun5 thumbnail
Me too Opti...Me too.....But will our wishes be fulfilled??? The CVs are GCMs.....πŸ˜†
MishtyShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: geet.a

swati- leg op...omg r u okay hun?

Take care baby- hugs!!

Dadi is recovering nicely :)

Nice to hear bout dadi....
I got a corn removal operation.... The corn was huge, around 2cm deep n bigger that a 10rs coin n round in shape, so they were unable to stitch it, so they have put 12 layers of bandage to curb the blood flow. my leg is resembling a watermelon at the moment....πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
spshastr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Opti Maan will never be wrong CVS will always make him mahaanπŸ˜ƒ Waise I think Mahesh was the qayamat guy so a lot of recycled tracks will come
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Exactly Opti. jab bhai, behan aur daadi aise ho, toh dushman ki kya zarooth

And on that note, I am going to take a break. Like kavi said, I rather keep ROFL than COL. be back in sometime. 

Hugs all around.
panchjun5 thumbnail
@PArm....Coz SS is a good actor and he is making us believe his Sant Mahatma act.....😊
suji01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@pram...........mum's doing good now.......yeah its been a loooooooong time since we chatted