Frequent Posters

49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Rolz, Im Geets...nice to meet u! 🤗
Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Are We gonna start blaming the actors for everything again?

This GC Vs DD Fight grrr..Guys we aren't babies..

@Veena Geet.a. just praised both the actors equally..she didn't say Your GC doesn't work hard he doesn't deserve a break..you misunderstood her for nothing...
49erFan thumbnail
@Ash, I love u!  🤗Im taking a break now too!
maan-ki-sanjana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Yeah the actors work long hours....they deserve breaks with their loved ones....
I wish I was on a break! 😆
Geekgod thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: verode

This topic i made not to praise anybody who i don't prefer

I'm sorry but what does this mean, my language skills aren't so good. Could you please elaborate?😳😳
InnerPeace thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: geet.a

Thank you @ innerpeace

I agree really- i like gc and maan too.
What i don't like is one sided devotion.

DD works equally hard..and i jsut don't like it if the other perspective is not even acknowledged.

I want both maan n geet to be understood and dd-gc to be treated equally and with equal respect...but i guess it's too much to hope :(

Welcome geet.a…I feel the same way. I really wish ppl will start treating both actors / characters equally cause they both deserve it.

P.S: Manal what are you doing on GF…I thought you don't come here anymore. It's good to see you here anyway.

-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Verode

I like staying away from your topics because no way do I relate to them but I want to jump in because it is difficult to ignore stupidity all the time !

So , seems you want to avoid fights here ! W*F ! You have no problems opening instigatory threads like "GC can create chemistry with anyone" completely disregarding DD 's hardwork and riling up DD fans but here you want to avoid fights ? Lol !

And what was wrong in geet.a 's posts ? She never said a word against GC . All she said was that both the leads work hard and deserve a break . You never acknowledge DD but why does it bother you when others do that ? That is such an unsporting attitude . 👎🏼

Lastly , if you only want people to sing praises for GC go yap kn his FC . This is an open forum and everyone is allowed to voice their opinion .

Ps - Rolzz , you are hilarious ! 🤣
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
omg ma Biiatch 🤗 Agree wid ya <3
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: ~~ashi~~

Verode

I like staying away from your topics because no way do I relate to them but I want to jump in because it is difficult to ignore stupidity all the time !

So , seems you want to avoid fights here ! W*F ! You have no problems opening instigatory threads like "GC can create chemistry with anyone" completely disregarding DD 's hardwork and riling up DD fans but here you want to avoid fights ? Lol !

And what was wrong in geet.a 's posts ? She never said a word against GC . All she said was that both the leads work hard and deserve a break . You never acknowledge DD but why does it bother you when others do that ? That is such an unsporting attitude . 👎🏼

Lastly , if you only want people to sing praises for GC go yap kn his FC . This is an open forum and everyone is allowed to voice their opinion .

Ps - Rolzz , you are hilarious ! 🤣

Very well said Ashi, I agree with every and each word u say 👏

@Verode: U need to be fair, GC gets a lots of holidays, almost every month he gets holiday, even DD deserves holiday, she works very hard, she is the main lead and the story revolves about her character, she needs a break as well......

Edited by temorocks - 13 years ago
49erFan thumbnail
@Zee bechara GC, he needs to eat some more yaar, he is so weak that he gets sick and needs these breaks na!  DD is just superwoman who is selfish na!  Again, acha joke tha!  🤣