Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Akankshaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: *Shruti*

Aks🤗🤗

I liked Ragini and Ratna in their NDTV show. I wish they had sticked to the original show in BB. 

Tbh, I started watching BB because of Ejaz, but they changed the whole storyline and reduced his character to a sidey. 
-x-Reshu-x- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Reet I found lot of pictures of SV contestant and Ashish-Archana r in a relationship as per their FB updates🤔

whatever i have seen in SV i felt Aashish truly like her😳 hope this is same with Archana😆😆
i still like Aashish😆😆
shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
"Mtv raw is the answer to doubts. Intrestingly she already had a bf, n still does.research time for the "teachers" to go study before presenting their stories here."
-x-Reshu-x- thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Akanksha_

When did you start? I started in Dec 2010. 😆 I used to watch, like, 4 Remix episodes together. These days, Shyla bores me. 🥱 Who did you like more? TiaRa or AY? 

i started in jan end or feb 2011 only😆😆 i liked TiaRa more it was obvious bec i started watching it for Karan😆😆
i liked Priya as Aashi a lot😳 her role was too gud👍🏼 and she did justice with her role😳but basically i liked the whole concept whole gang😳 this was youth based show in all mean😳
-x-Reshu-x- thumbnail

"Mtv raw is the answer to doubts. Intrestingly she already had a bf, n still does.research time for the "teachers" to go study before presenting their stories here."

🤔
Akankshaa. thumbnail

Originally posted by: reshusaluja

i started in jan end or feb 2011 only😆😆 i liked TiaRa more it was obvious bec i started watching it for Karan😆😆
i liked Priya as Aashi a lot😳 her role was too gud👍🏼 and she did justice with her role😳but basically i liked the whole concept whole gang😳 this was youth based show in all mean😳

Ranveer is my second favourite male character, Sid and Yuvi tie at the first place. 😆 I  LOOVEEE Sidd. AYS are my favourite teen ki tigdi. I even made a VM on them. 😃 Remember the TTMO mission, when they were writing a letter from Tia's behalf? TIA KA SAPNA, BAS YAHI HAI APNA, RANVEER KE JAANE SE PEHLE, VO RANVEER SE EK BAAR KEHLE. 🤣🤣

How come I never saw you around on Remix forum? 

-x-Reshu-x- thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Akanksha_

Ranveer is my second favourite male character, Sid and Yuvi tie at the first place. 😆 I  LOOVEEE Sidd. AYS are my favourite teen ki tigdi. I even made a VM on them. 😃 Remember the TTMO mission, when they were writing a letter from Tia's behalf? TIA KA SAPNA, BAS YAHI HAI APNA, RANVEER KE JAANE SE PEHLE, VO RANVEER SE EK BAAR KEHLE. 🤣🤣

How come I never saw you around on Remix forum? 

Sid is my fav tv char😳 Ranveer and Aashi can be second😆 third ke liye bahut fight hai🤣🤣🤣

i remember TTMO mission 🤣🤣🤣 give me link of ur vm plz😳
-x-Reshu-x- thumbnail
so Manish and Pooja r also seeing each other??🤔
Akankshaa. thumbnail

Sid is my fav tv char😳 Ranveer and Aashi can be second😆 third ke liye bahut fight hai🤣🤣🤣

i remember TTMO mission 🤣🤣🤣 give me link of ur vm plz😳

Ashi is AWESOME. 😃 I love her. <33 Remember the scene when she jumped on Ranveer's back when she came back from London? 😳

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tp8wt63Hc-U[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by _Akanksha_ - 13 years ago
shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9

so Manish and Pooja r also seeing each other??🤔

I think so🤔