Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: minnie.reet

talking days off to GC ka roz ka kaam hai 😆...iss baar Goa ko dhokha de diya not fair 🤣

some ppl were Abusing fictional character Geet yesterday for being selfish .......where r they now ? 😉 .....this is the reason for that track dear 😉

Oye Minnie! U tell them! 😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

talking days off to GC ka roz ka kaam hai 😆...iss baar Goa ko dhokha de diya not fair 🤣

some ppl were Abusing fictional character Geet yesterday for being selfish .......where r they now ? 😉 .....this is the reason for that track dear 😉

@bold....🤣🤣🤣

Word Count: 1

Echoesofpassion thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
So this the cvs cudn come up with a better idea to continue a beautiful track? I am sure they knew about this from before..it is all makers fault..they shud have banked episodes..why ruin the show?? Itz not GC's fault..itz all cvs stupid brainless decision to show worst track in history of GHSP..
priyaoct thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

👏 👏 👏 after his vacation news that biased group is ghayab from forum 😆 😉 🤣 🤣 🤣
-Deepzz- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Minnie.......You go Girl........🤣🤣🤣🤣.... Bashers should place the blame in the correct place.....Arey woh har doosre mahine HM pe jata hain......Is bar aftereffects of Tip Tip Barsa se bachne ke liye jaa raha hai........😆
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Ankita_88

people still now not insane in this forum!!!!🤣

well i am happy for GC ....waise bhi if i watch da show then its only for GC...!!!!!!! noone else...so no GC = moral support to the show for TRP(i know people thought i am going to write no GC = no GHDP for me but guys i am not that bad😉 )😆
😆

All know theTRPs and USP of the show is coz of Maaneet, matlab both GC and DD together, not any one in particular..........
Edited by temorocks - 13 years ago
SahSah thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

ur riot girl🤣 ....yes..yes where are the bashers
-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
O God Minnie , I'm all cracked up now 🤣

🤣

No matter what though , the female protagonist / female lead will still be blamed .
-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: temorocks

All know theTRPs and USP of the show is coz of Maaneet, matlab both GC and DD together, not any one in particular..........

Exactly Zee . But some fans on this forum reek of arrogance . They think only the male actor here is the karta dharta of trps .

So shall we also assume that the actor is responsible for the dip in trps ?
nightangel thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This is d d first soap opera I ever watch whr lead actors personal life is alwyas got notification then any other soap...🤓