Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
Oh my suggestion for a couple

KW and Panchi( from Kayamath)😊
ssdtvgojan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Awesome updates Jennyyy Esp our awesome threesome legends...Loved it more...Love reliving those memorable partnerships and matches.

Ufff!!!!!!!! due to my inactiveness on IF...I wanted to say i really missed appreciating all yr siggies during the WC times...I checked and I am stunned...Everything looked fabulous and awesome.

Loved alll.

My request for a mixed couple

KW & Panchi.

kashkasukajenn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
heyy jenni di visitng ur gallery after a time ... for some reason which if u want i can share over a pm however really suprised to see u make siggies on dmg as i thought u wouldn't create mcuh on that show. even on jenifer winget shocked ... as u said that u dont accpet  req siggies related to her .when many of ur work die hard fans requested for u to make a siggie on jenny but u simply said no ;( anyways i think it will be better if u make siggies on dmg kajen ,kash,kasu and jeran  trust me it will bring a huge number of people and ur gallery would be more exciting like julybaby22 or mandyss
😳
as usual the workkk is perfectooo :)
-Kash- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Maaneet stuff is soo hawwwt, so glad to see them back together finally!!
Do make more on their hugs too please!?
* ~ Roshni ~ * thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Jenny that update was HOT! love it esp Maaneet! those pix were to die for - soo dreamy lol do make more :p will use sigs soon! :D

The cricket siggy/jw/kw/suku siggies have come out stunning!

Couple suggestion - karan tacker and drashti :) I love GC and DD to the core and for me it seriously cant get any better than them but if anyone would make a good pair with DD after GC then i think it would be karan altho with GC cant imagine anyone else other than DD! :)
nikita_88 thumbnail
Awesome update!!

Have to love the JeRan stuff forgot how much I liked them till yesterday πŸ˜†
The Suku, Shilpa, JW siggie is amazing!

The Naavya stuff is great I am really liking the show!

nikita_88 thumbnail
Opps forgot by Mixed Couples Request

Vivan Bhathena and Sanaya Irani
Vivan Bhatena and Shilpa Anand
Karan Wahi and Neha Bamb.

And for obvious reasons ShiRan πŸ˜†

I think this is it for now if I think of anymore I shall keep posting them!

spiritcrimson thumbnail
JENNNY!
Omg first of all, I cannot thank you enough for making those two cricket sigs for me. I am so so so so HAPPYYY! πŸ€—

That trio sig is beyond adorable! I mean, they literally are the best of the best. Sigh, I miss those good old days so much! 😍 I wish to see these three together again so bad :-(

The Rahul Dravid sig. Eeep. AMAZING. Brilliant is the word. Actually no, perfect is the word. I'm speechless. I'm using it right away! Thanks so much Jennnyyy for these sigs πŸ€—

The AnYa sigs are so cute. These two look cute. I think I'll give this show a go. The JeRan sigs are really cute. I love the coloring in each of them. Each one so unique.

The Maaneet sigs are really Pretty, and so are the PKYEK ones :D

Oh wow, Mixed update ha? Arjun Shweta toh is my all time fav mixed couple πŸ˜† apart from that, hm, let me think. Will think of my suggestions and pm them to you. And please do continue making cricket sigs, especially you know, trio and RD! Cause I friggin' love them! Brilliant update Jen πŸ€—

madhoshiyaan. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Wooww awesomeee creations Jenny!!

Me loved thema ll..
esp JeRan, SP, Jenny nd the Suku one the most..!!
saved them.. other ones are FABB too.. Keep rockingggπŸ˜ƒ
SunshineGirl6 thumbnail
Out of awl the couplez I love Maneet only...
Their sigz r just awsm...I am in awe of their romantic moment...
Aanuz bday sigz r good too...it came out rili beautiful...xcellent sigz...