Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: .Lone_Persona.

Hey Jenny, I've been fan of your work and have always visited your gallery as a silent member. But I had to post this here. The cricket stuff is just WOW. I mean I really don't know what else to say cuz your work has left me speechless like the Indian Team did, yesterday.

WE HAVE PROVED YET AGAIN THAT WE ARE THE TRUE CHAMPIANS. LOVE US HATE US BUT YOU CAN'T IGNORE US 😎
It was such a proud moment for me seeing the Men in Blue creating history. They did it and we are proud of them. It was pure team effort. Each and every member of the team and also behind the scene contributed equally to repeat the history but have to mention 4 people - Dhoni, Gary, Gambhir and Yuvi. These four people brought out the best in them!! So proud of them!!

Again, gorgoeous work, Jenny
I absolute adore it!!

PS: Using Yuvi sig :)

x x

Thank you so much hun.. Your comment is totally right. Hate us, love us but we cannot be hidden and that's what India said on sat.. We are the real champions man. We def proved to some people * cough cough* that India is the real star here. and move away. 2011 is so our year.

Proud of Gary man. He def brought this change on. Yuvi back to form and to think he was gonna be off the team.

Gauti  -- so proud of him. I mean I must have cursed him so much before for always losing his wickets, but proud of him.

Dhoni - mr. Cool. Love this mann!!! and I think every player barring Shree, cause I just don't want to say something ba din such time, deserves praise!!
Thank you so much for  using the Yuvi sig:) Means a lot:)

Originally posted by: Parachute.

Personal success and hapiness on one side.. and the feeling of watching your country be world champions on another level all together. I had tears of happiness along with the team. Thankyou team India for giving the nation something they will cherish for all their life and beyond :) Beautiful sigs Jen, gonna use some :)

I agree with you. I loved what Sach said today. He was like personal records would be amazing even it was not a WC. The fact that India brought home the cup was just something else.. I agree with you. Thank you team India for being our new inspiration! We cannot thank you enough!

Originally posted by: sidma_love

Eeeeeeeeeeekkksss I love love love this update <333
Love each & every one of them soooooooooooo much <333 

I agree wid each & every word u ve said b4 the update 😊

http://i.imgur.com/v3W8c.png

http://i.imgur.com/c1nkD.png

http://i.imgur.com/h5duP.png

http://i.imgur.com/WovGX.png

http://i.imgur.com/XhWkZ.png

http://i.imgur.com/pC9k0.png

^ ^ Moments that r etched in my memories forever 😳😳😳

http://i.imgur.com/QLO1j.png

^ ^ this is the thing I love most abt our team 😳

http://i.imgur.com/mbSwX.png

http://i.imgur.com/GF8Au.png

^ ^ Guru Gary
The best coach India ever got
I wish he can stay as team's coach
He led our team to win dis cup 😳

http://i.imgur.com/SZpNl.png

^ ^ I love love love this sig <333

http://i.imgur.com/1XYxc.png

http://i.imgur.com/eQiMF.png

^ ^ Gauti 😳
The way he controlled the innings & his partnership wid Virat & Dhoni was just BRILLIANT 

http://i.imgur.com/06hp7.png

^ ^ Captain Coolllllll 😎
What an innings by dis man 
Pressure match & What a performance 

Gauti & Dhoni r BIG match players 😃 

http://i.imgur.com/CAko7.png

^ ^ GOD tussi great ho 😳
I am blessed to b born in GOD SACHIN's era 😳

http://i.imgur.com/A5rSv.png

^ ^ Aww Happy Family 😳

http://i.imgur.com/gXo4a.png

^ ^ THANK YOU GOD 
Just look at the innocent smile on his face
Ahhhhh I can't express dis feeling in words😳

http://i.imgur.com/O1CbA.png

http://i.imgur.com/piAHZ.png

^ ^ Aww Yuvi 
I had tears in my eyes seeing Yuvi , Bhajuuu , Sachin , Dhoni & Sehwag in tears
It was a beautiful moment , a moment which i'll remember forever😳

http://i.imgur.com/sMqSu.png

^ ^ Except the toss they played really well & gave us a tough fight
Thank u SL for being a great opponent 😊

Love uuuuuuuuuu Team INDIA <333
You made allllllllllll of us proud & we r proud of uuuuuuuuuu 😳

PROUD to b an INDIAN 😃 

Still bleeding blueeeee 😎

Thank you so much hun! Yup, gonna be bleeding blue for a while.Might not change my sig box for a LONG time.. This thrill and this gift from team India is such a historical moment and such amazement that, I will be bleeding blue for a LONG time!

Yes, SL was really well. They so cheated in the toss, but hey. it's okay.. WE won! and broke this whole myth of losing if you don't bat first!!

Originally posted by: Shona93

Awsumest update!! i love love love it!!!! We WIN! Congrats to every Indian out here! 🥳

Thank you so muchh!!! Yes, BLEED BLUE baby! Blue hearts are so special! I watch Phir Bhi Dil Hai Hindustani today and got all tearyed.😭 LOVE the country & the sprit!

Originally posted by: -Untamed-

Amazing siggies Jenny :))

Such an emotional & beautiful moment for us Indians 😳

Thank you so much hun for using 5 of my sigs. It's more beautiful for me, because of that:) This is the most proudest moment we can ever get. After 28 years, our wishes, and that gold trophy is here to STAY!!

Originally posted by: shona.

LOVE the update...still cant get over the fact that we won!!
words fail me to say anything else
Keep Bleeding BLUE!!

Thank you so muchhh!! I know.. I am STILL reeling from shockk.. and yes, BLEED BLUE baby.. Bleed BLUE & sport BLUE always!!

Originally posted by: sv003

awesome update jenny...😳

i loved all ur siggies of india winning the WC 2011.....😳
plz PM me wen u do the update nxt time......

plz... its a request.... can u make a siggy for me... ?
i want u to make a siggy of dhoni...where is wearing a sleeveless jersy while talkin to ravi shastri?

love
swetha

Thank you so much hun! I will try to make a sig of that pic, though I don't have that pic. If you have that pic, please PM away.

Originally posted by: kriti_binal

Wow Jenny!!!! I m actually Speechless!!!! You Are Simply Magnificent!!!! I wish we had a 'Love' Button!!!! All the Sigs are Spectacular Loved all of them!!!! I actually re lived Our Winning moments again!!! Simply Stupendous!!!! Incredibly AWESOME PIECE OF WORK!!! U Are the BEST 👏 👏 👏

Thank you thank you so muchhh!! Awww. How sweet! I love watchinng this match. Gonna save it on a CD and then when we get old, show it to our kids! This was an epic moment!

Thank you so much hun. Your words truly give me a high!

Originally posted by: -naina-

oh my my wat an update....
reserved😃

Thank you hun:)

@ Ravs: Still reserved? but thank you for the like😳 and same goes for Yams, did you two forget??

@ Anku: also on the reserved mode? I guess words fail you but thank you for using those sigs. that;s something that means that you liked them so you are using them!

Originally posted by: Kritz08

Wow wow wow....what an update👏👏👏

We are the champions🥳I'm still dancing
Congrats team India....u made ur proud!!!

YES. Team India🥳 You showed us that it's only fighters that win and we are so so proud of you!!!

Thank you so much hun for liking my work:)

Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

WOW Jen, LOVE this one, using!

Thanks SO much Janu:) Means a lot to me;)

Originally posted by: luv_wacko

aahhhhhhhhhhhhh d WC siggs..god im reliving deja vu!

jen its os hard to choose between dese ..beautiful n proud dis moment is!

love dis one

CONGRATULATIONS INDIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA..go teammmmmm!!!!
awesome work jen!

Thank you so much hun:) I am so glad you liked the sigs. 

INDIA!! WE ARE SO SO PROUD OF YOU!!!

Originally posted by: wida

love thee sigs

omgg im all emotional again  heheh

andd agree sri lanka gave though competition and thas so amazingg
cause you can see how much effort india put to winn..
you could see itt

Wids, I can never forget this WC. Not only was it memorable and we had such blast updating!!

4's and 6's got amazing likes and we had all the people on shock when they were runs out and all.:)

Thank you so much for liking my work:) I got emotional too to see them chase it and India -f irst to win on home soil!!

Originally posted by: AngelTeen

Lovely sigs!

Jeet gayye! Vande Mataram!! <3

PS - I am using your "Champions" sig as my wallpaper! :)

Thank you so much hun! I know.. we won.. It still feels like a dream.

Originally posted by: ..-Kaju-..

All I can say is WOW! 😲Seriously the most amazing update ever!
I LOVEE every single one of them..it's such a proud moment for Indians everywhere and your sigs reflect and show the Indian team spirit sooo well..the text on each and every sig is just amazinggg...seriously, a total fab watch and the match was def a fabulous one..the Sri Lankan cricket team kept all Indians at the edge of our seats, but in the end, thanks to some amazing play..WE WONNN! 😃😳
Fab job on all sigs..and I love them all..specially this one

I was soo impressed by his perfomance in the final..the text you used 'A hero is someone who can turn the loss into a win' totally amazing..and agree fully..he was amazing and so was Gautam..
Anyways, I still can't get over the fact they won..I feel so proud of them!
-Kajal x

Thank you so much Kaju.. It still feels like a dream. I pinched myself so many times to think was this real? I am still reeling fromthe shock.

MS Dhoni. SO damn proud of you man. A hero. a captain. A new hope for India! I am so glad he batted 4 and Gary supported him!

He deserves much more credit tha anyone else!!

Originally posted by: AbhayVakil_1992

Ahhhhh I LOVE them<3<3 Omggggg I have no words for how amazing the game was yesterday<3 Sri Lanka put up an big fight for that score..but India did it<3 After 28 years..the cup is finally India's<3 Such  an amazing game<3<3 They were amazing<3 LOVELY sigs hun<3 Just love how you captured all the amazing moments of the game into the sigs<3 Just beautfiul<3 LOVE the textures and the colouring<3 Beautiful<3 USing these two:)

Just beautiful hun<3 LOVE India<3
Keep rocking hun and cant wait to see more:)
Sneha:)

Thank you so much Sneha:) Your comments truly mean a lot to me;)

It was such an epic moment. I am still reeling from it. Did we really win? This is no dream? nah?

Thank you for so much for uisng my stuff;)

Originally posted by: -Skye-

Gorgouess creations!!!! Love all the Cricket stuff!! WE WONNNN!!!! =)

Thank you so muchhh!! YES we won! Man, we won!! is still something I am reeling from!!

Originally posted by: cutelove1111

outstanding creations. i just love ur creations.
using them.

Thank you so much hun!!! 

Originally posted by: vaish04

Jensssssssssss...AWESOMe update...LOVEEe the sgis :D

Vaishu.. LONG time!! Ahh, thank you thank you so muchhh!!!

Originally posted by: utfracks

RESERVEDDDDDDD! OMG, this is so good 🥳

EDITED:

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG 

I still cannot believe we actually WON! I mean, India are the new champions now. Correction, we always were the champions, it just got officially proven yesterday 😎

Dude, the Sachin sigs. MINDBLOWING. Absolutely LOVED them. This is completely dedicated to HIM. What an amazing Farewell gift He's got. I am SOOOOOOO HAPPYYYYYY!

Your sigs are just so freaking gorgeous. I have no words seriously. They make me so teary-eyed. (tears of joy!). After the long wait of 28 Years, we finally did it. I so knew it this WC is ours 🥳

And even though England started the game, India EXCELS in it. 

I am so proud of them!

BEAUTIFUL SIGS JEN :-D

Rahcu, thank you so so muchhh!!! Yes, India were always the champions. THEY just have a new tag on to them.

I really hope Sach does not quit. I cannot imagine Cricket without Sach! He was amazing in WC!

Thank you thank you so muchhh.. 28 years later, the cup is where it BELONGS!

I know England was the one that started, but from the start of WC, India kept making a point each time they played.. and in final, to SL: We are just too good. Try to defeat us!

PROUD is such a short word for them.. I am just overwhelemed by them!

Originally posted by: mishti_17

Awesome update... Men in Blue rock..🥳

Thank you so much Mishti! Yes, they rock!!

JennyPenny thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Ananya_

Jenz *hugs* :*
Such GORGEOUS sigz!! They all make me relive each and every moment of the match and rejoice at our victory.. So,so Proud of Team India and Proud to be Indian. I'm especially thrilled to hear of foreign media praising india and our champion team :D :D
Going back to the sigz, I looooove the pictures you've used and the texts <3 <3 Makes me swell with pride and patriotism just by looking at them.. Absolutely glorious and stunning update :)
I'm so glad you made sigz for Gary,he's truly the hidden hero who made this victory possible. I'm also glad that u made a sig for sri lanka, they truly put up a splendid performance yesterday and deserve a round of applause.
Anyway, STILL BLEEDING BLUE and at least for the next 4 years(I hope more), WORLD CUP HAMARA HAI!!
Lovelyyyyy update!!
~Ananya

ANUUUUU!! Anku kept giving me your updates as well. I am seriously so thrilled.. Watching CNN and Washington post praising India was just something else. So proud of OUR TEAM, Gary and everyone with Team India.

Thank you so so much for liking my work:) Truly means a lot to me:)

& yes, let's beat Aussies on their home ground.. VICTORY!! INDIA will always be a champion for me;) Love love them!!

Originally posted by: mrs.MSK_GurTi

Jenny!! OMG! OMG!! I dunno what to say!! Ur sigs left me speechless && ur quotes brought tears in my eyes!! I can't tell you how much I lOve ur creations && how much I lOve my Indian team!! Proud to be an Indian!! Thank You so much Jenny fo making these AMAZING sigs!! using one of them! It was hard to choose but I chose one!! Loved ur creations gurl && hats off to your creativity!

Thank you so much Shilpa!! Your comments mean a lot to me;) and I swear, the team India left me in tears. I cried for 2 hours last night.

I was like, is this really for real? It's like we are in a dream within a dream:) Thank you so much for using them!

Originally posted by: aa123.80

Oh god, FAB FAB stuff Jensie!!!! Just FAB/ I don't know what to use and what not!!!

Shit, can you still believe it? We've won it! I still can't! This seems SO unreal. Till yest, we were all thinking what'll happen, how will it go, and we'll win. But this feeling is SO different. It feels soo great, so proud.  I guess ths is the biggest day in any Indian's life. Seriously. 28 years later. 
I guess in the end, it was written in destiny for the cup to be Sachin's. God couldn't let his most precious son's wish go unfulfilled.

Oh my, I've totally deviated. Sorryyyy/ Anyways, back to the siggies, they're EPIC. I don't even have adjectives. Stunning work! 

Thank so much Ishu! Means a lot to me;) Yes, yest we were sitting and thinking, then the moment came, and we were so damn nervous when Sach and Sehwag got out and then, few moments later, it was declared we won. Cannot describe this feeling !!

I know, I love how you said that.. 1.2 billion prayers could not go unheard and add more people there as well. Almost 2 billion people prayed!

Originally posted by: rima791

so agree on your match review!!!
I LOVE LOVEL OVEL OT HTEM ALL!!!
theya re so so so good....truly unbelievable!!!! so many fab stufff...don't know what i will use soon...but i will use it soon!!
love your texts...might steal some!!
love how you made the tuvi one...its a fab none...he was so emotioanll..i was like aww!!

Thank so so much Rima! Yes, It's so unbeliable that we won.. I am still in shock;) and Yuvi was amaizng.

Did you hear what he said? I have not even cried this much during an exam failure.😆

Originally posted by: monty22

SPEECHLESS BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I DON"T KNOW WHAT TO SAY YOU !!!!! I CAN"T FIND WORDS !!!!!!!!!!!!👏

BOW DOWN MYSELF!!!!!!!!!! 😳

FIRST INDIAN CRICKET TEAM MADE ME EMOTIONAL & TOOK MY VOICE 😆 & UR CREATION MADE ME AGAIN SPEECHLESS!!!!!!!!!!!! 😆

I JUST WANN A SCREAM I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 🤣

Thank you sooo sooo muchhh!! Ahh, this is so sweet of you MONTY! Love to youuuu!!!

Originally posted by: subia-17

OMG jennyy its gorgeous!!!!

agreed with each word u said!!!

wadda moment 2 watch n experience!!! historic!!!

thank u GOD n thank u team INDIA!!!!

BLEEDING BLUE!!!PROUD INDIANS!!!

each siggie has every emotion attached 2 it!!! awesoem work!!! cant get words 2 describe!!!

surely d moment which will be always cherished by us!!!!

Thank you so much hun! yes, I am not that great with words, but I am glad the sigs showed that..

Thank you God for listening to every prayer we said. I msut have prayed like never before;) love to God and team India. thank you for giving us moment we will always cherish!

JennyPenny thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zaynoo2320

Okay, although I'm inactive, I HAD to come back to IF because I knew you were gonna update! AHHHH! WE WON! Even though I don't live in India, and live in the USA, the pride i've felt for USA, is NOTHING compared to the pride I feel about India winning the WC. This awesome WC 2011 will be etched in my memories forever! I still can't fathom the fact that we ACTUALLY WON IT. That we Indians ACTUALLY DID IT! And we wouldn't stop praying, and we kept on believing. I'm beyond proud, and thankful that I'm Indian. God listened to MORE than 1.2 billion people's prayers, and that itself also astounds me! Jai Ho & Vande Mataram! ❤️ Same here. I don't live in India either, but It was such a moment that I can never forget. Felt so proud wearing blue on Sat. Kissed my blue shirt like CRAZY man!

Now for the udpate; BEAUTIFUL, BEAUTIFUL sigs Jens! I think this has to be one of you all-time BEST updates! Forgetting the Tellyworld and just being Indian really stands out here!  Thank you so much Zaynooo!! Yes, seriously I also feel the same. It's like my heart just spilled it's emotions over this epic win!

Gautam Gambhir: I've actually fallen for the team all over again, especially Gautam. He was very calm as well, and did an OUTSTANDING job, he was a huge, huge, hugeeee pillar in winning. And he almost got a century, but it's completely okay, because we KNOW he has the ability to get a century, so sure next time! I was crying when he got out! :'( && he's really cute... <3 I'm deffo gonna use this one! Btw, thanks for making sigs on him, haha! I had to make sigs on this guy. Seriously, he was OUTSTANDING . I must have cursed him as he always threw his wicket away, but on Sat. He was there exactly when we needed him!

SACHIN! : I'm gonna miss Sachin so, so, soooooooooooooo much. Cricket is NOTHING without him! The entire time, even through watching the semi-finals, I was thinking, "Is Sachin's dream gonna come true?" I was so worried that it wouldn't, BUT IT DID, and I'm so happy that he had his wish fulfilled. And the quote just makes you want to cry because of how much he has done for the Indian Cricket Team! Love this one Jens! I cannot imagine Cricket or Team India without sach. I am just like sach, don't play WC, but damn it, don't quit on us.. U just have to always remain with us. I love Virat for saying that! His first WC. and a epic win for India .. MAN!! Thank you so muchhhh!!

this is so creative! Makes me want to swell with pride even more, even after looking at the newspapers, the fact the we won is STILL taking time to sink in! GOD BLESS INDIA! <3 Totally. One of the best moments was my American friends calling up and saying India won and I was like how did you know? and they are like it's in Washington post? I was like OMG. this is OUR MOMENT!!!

And this is PRICELESS. This picture is etched in my mind&heart, I CAN FEEL IT. Look at their big wide smiles! ;) They deserved it! WE definitely fought like tigers, and won like champions! Beautiful, beautiful sig! Thank you so much! Seriously, our team deserves so much praise.. Fielded well, bowling was well - Zac, Yuviiiii!! and OUTSTANDING Batting by our crew. Showed it that it's okay if we lost our two gems, U still cannot beat us!!

I'm so proud of our team, TRUE sportsmanship is definitely seen here, and I LOVE THEM FOR IT! <3 Looooove this sig Jens! I'm really running out of words, sorry buddy! :P It's okay Zaynoo. This moment made me so proud.. The loudest cheer came from our team. They were so happy for him! and of course, SL clapped as well so it was a great!

THE ULTIMATE moment, the best, couldn't have asked for a better hit by Dhoni! Seeing his face RIGHT after he made that chakka, you could tell that he knew he had it in himself that he could make that shot, and I'm so proud of him! He's an amazing, amazing captain! I loooove Mr. Cool. <3 Hismoment was amazing. Normally a person screams, but he was so fixed on the shot like it was a 6 nah? and the way his eyes reflect that yes, we won was amazing<3

And lastly, this sig is wonderful, thank you SO MUCH GARY! 

Sorry for the long rant, my Indian pride kinda just spilled my heart out here, haha! LOOOOOOVE the update girl! And love you, haha! <3

Thanks so much Zaynoo for such a long comment. U made me go back to those moments I etched in the sxigs! Seriously, my Indian pride is taking me somewhere as well. Just soo touched by your comments and the moments, have tears in my eyes now!
JennyPenny thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cess-

This is reserved! I am still not over the fact that we won. We won because we are champions, and we won because we were the better team. Yet, until this moment, I cant believe we won! Because to be able to see my team being bashed and almost killed in 2007 - and then to be able to lift themselves up and win it 4 years later - I just cannot find the words to describe the feeling. It feels like there can never be anything better. I love my team so much, and more than for India - I am just so happy to see their smiling faces. They've given their life for this cup, and I am ecstatic that they fulfilled their dream.  ME TOO! I have no words to explain how I am feeling. It's only been a day and the feeling has NOT yet sink in. We won the WC and ahhh........ in Mumbai? I cannot even believe this and Mumbai Attacks place became a part of the celebraitons. OMG!

The team has suffered and gone through so much - fatigue, stress, anxiety, sleepless nights, pain, tears, anguish - just to name a few. I am so proud of them to be able to life themselves up as well as the cup! Team India rocks, and yesterday - they made me feel like I could never be anyone else other than an India! Love you guys!  SO proud of our team. Man, they were so much pressure, but they brought it on!

🤣 Jens - sorry for the retarded little speech there. I just had to say it somewhere, and where better than here? After reading what u had to say, I just had to let mine out! Will be back, and maybe I might even comment on 5-6 team member I though was the most vital guys in the win! (: Will be back! 

*** Back!  ***

Can I just scream out, WE WON again?? can you actually believe it?? We WON!! We really WON! We are the champs! I just cannot digest it, no matter how hard I try. I think it will slowly sink in... I adore the second sig of urs. Champions - dream of it and makes it happen! Isnt that what team India is all about? Now... after all this, I feel like I need to watch each match, each innings, each wicket and each run. This team is simply historic! I am so excited for the upcoming series, all of them. The one in Windies, in England... all of them! Maybe it's the WC fever, but I just realized how awesome cricket actually is!! 😆 I am still reeling from it. I feel like saying did this month just end? The journey of Feb 19th ended and From Feb 19th, I had a hunch we would take it, but seriously Aussies match made me believe like YES. it's gonna be us!

Dhoni was adorable. When he hit the winning runs, Yuvi and him had such contrasting emotions it was surreal! D was staring at the ball, literally waiting for it to drop in the stands. He stared at it for ages, then ran to get a stump. Yuvi just started crying, and went for the hug. He believed they won, and so he just broke down. It was so historic it gives me goosebumps. Even the mere thought of it makes me shiver! It's trueee!! We WON! I know. Yuvi as like hug and as Mahi said in an interview, he just thought about his stumps. and I love how he gave one to Sach as momento<3 TOTALLY love this guy!

I just love you for making stuff on Gary! He is the true hero along with Sachin. He is the guy that made us win this. And the team acknowledges it! I am so grateful to him for all that he's done for us. And I really get this feeling he will come back. Maybe he wont stay for now, but I am sure he will decide to come back when he thinks its time. I dont want a new coach for the team. I think they'll be find without one. They were when they won 2007 T20. I will pray that Gary comes back. We need him more than he needs us!  Gary needs to return. Swear, all the people need to pray that Gary stays. Yuvi said we all want him to stay and I hope he stays. NO new coach.. WE only want Gary<3 TRUE HERO man!

Gauti is a hero! The media acknowledges it or not, he's a damn amazing hero! What a knock, under immense pressure. I know what D did is unexplainable, but I still felt Gauti deserved the MOM. Just because he came into the crease when Viru had just been dismissed and the score card read 0/1. To be able to steer his team through that and almost finish it for India. What a knock and what a champ he is!  Gauti deserves all the praise. I must have bashed him for always throwing his wciket away but in the final, he held it through it all. I agree. I love Dhoni, but I also feel Gauti deserved the MOM. They should have shared it. Gauti steered the game and Dhoni was great captain. He kept Yuvi and Gauti in check and told them not to make stupid moves ( read run outs).

The News paper Sig is EPIC!! 😆 Love the Sach stuff, especially with Arjun and Sara. They are all such an adorable family! Goodness feel so happy for Sach. His dream come true and what a fairy tale it had been for him! So so glad it happened! Just so happy!! 😆 Yuvi was inconsolable! I was cryign along with him. It meant so much, just so much. You could see it in his eyes, his tears. The way he hugged everyone, the way he hugged Bhajji, Zak and D screaming he did it, and the way he hugged Sachin like a small boy, it was so touching! What a revelation he has been! So damn proud of the guy!  Sach was amazing! His moments waving the flag was epic, and his entire moment, the way he hugged Gary, Dhoni and Yuvi and Yuvi's special dedication was amazing. Yuvi said Sach was with him during his bad times. Oh man. How sweet!

Everyone else was adorable too... Suresh was just ecstatic along with Virat. They were the ones carryign D, Sach and Gary... the young guns as they say! 😆 Bhajji was so emotional, and Zak was just his strong, yet happy self. I actually saw his eyes teary in the end. Never thought I'd see a day when all these guys would just cry like that in happiness. I am so so so so so proud of them. No matter how much I say this, it wont be enough!  I love both of them man! I esp love when Virat bowled like and got a 4 and Raina was like why not me? So so amazing! I love all the men even Shree, cause well, India won so Sree's 59 runs are not in my mind right now. Missed Nehra, but he was happy. Did you see Anil Kumble hold the WC cup and also about Sudhir Gautam? So damn amazing man!

Amazing stuff Jens. I know I spoke more about the team than ur creations, but believe me when I say this, every one of them are a gem! My fav being Gary ones. Hope you guys are planning to make more, cz I'm not givign up celebrations for the next 2 months or so! 🤣

I am def planning to make more stuff, jsut cause , this is not enough to say THANK you to our team.

Of course, I'll be making more other people stuff ( read ShiRan & the rest of the TV crew) but Ind Cricket will always be part of my update - at least for 2 months😆

Thank you so mucchhhh! I had to write essays for these comments, but means a lot to me;)😳
JennyPenny thumbnail
Going through  not a creative block, but just wondering.. Will I ever be able to top these sigs?

Gonna make another update, of course with the men in blue and various others.

VD starts this thurs, so it's gonna be a testing time for me.. But will def make stuff;) and hope to entertain you guys and as well as make you like my work:)

much love love.. yes, blue for a LONG LONG TIME!
JennyPenny thumbnail
A mini update compared to the mega massive ones😆

Feel free to use

Abhiya:

Ind Cricket: Left it textless cause too much text would have been jumbled.

ShiRan: 

Damon-Elena: EEE!!

Jermey-Bonnie: too cute!!
ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8

Love everything jens!!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPP!! u put Gunjan's song on this...Awwwwwwww!! 😍 suits the sig perfectly 😉

but my fav one have to be these two

mjht_one thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
jenny wow dear
ur creations are amazing
like the indian cric one......it looks good just the way it is
nd the shiran ones r suberb
aishhh. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Okkk first I have a confession to make🤣 you said::

Thank you for considering me your inspiration, but it's the other way around. I LOVE YOU🤗 & your work, but I love you more;)

So that made me go and edit what I said on the front😆 readyy?😆

^for being the BEST inspirations in the WORLD to me. Thankyou all of you, and even though I may not say it too often I  LOVE you girls and one guy😆 and more so your work a lott<3 Most of you long longggg comment and that really makes my day ;)

editt:: actually Jens told me she loves me more than my work. Just to tell you all I do love you more than your work, just thought it would be a little inappropriate to go on about that here since it is the A/S forum. We can go on about this elsewhere🤣

yeahh...that's what I changed it to🤣 but I do love you seriously, and you SHOULD be superrr proud that because of YOU I'm so attached to this WC and this years proud moment for me as an Indian is thanks to you😳 Not only did I live it in real life but on IF as well, thankyou🤗

So enough of that, your update is superr stunning..x Well it might be mini but who cares? I'm just happy to see you updated😳 I LOVE the first sig, and the text on it ;) The second Abhiya sig is so so so beautiful, especially how you kept it b/w and the blue light texture, it looks greaatt..x Haha I LOVE the blending on the last, I had a hard time with those but you make it look so easy😆

The crickett oneee<333 yeah I HEARTT it, it IS actually EPIC ;) Seriously, WOW.. I love how all your sigs look "alive" cause of the colouring ;)

Shiran ones are too prettyy! You know how what I think of that GORGEOUS style of yours which is b/w and with a light texture, it's wayy too beautiful😳 and OMGGGGG the Delena one is so amazingg! the style I'm totally fidaaaa over😳 And the Beremy sig is adorable..x

I feel like writing longggggg for you always now😆 So uptil now I have been thanking you for bringing me close to the WC and India. Now I want to thank cricket for bringing me closer to you, if that makes sense😳 ilyyy<3

Shamsaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Fabulous Update hun!<3 loved the ShiRan and Delena's staff's most!<3