undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

as geet looked around the empty room feeling completely assaulted she called out for Maan...her prince, her savior..."he'll fix this" she thought...but instead she was hit with a ton of bricks when she found out from the man himself that he had ordered the things to be put away...with a soft but firm voice she let him know her dissapointment that it was he who had done it...as helplessness takes over no words can help....i wanted maan to just grab geet and pull her to him into a tight squeeze and not let her  go even if she fought him...i wanted him to hold her until she was tired of fighting him and fell asleep in his arms...

Edited by undisclosed - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

undisclosed thumbnail
i need a hug too😭...if it is from maan even better...😳
khushi_4ever thumbnail
WOW!!!! u surely can paint a good feel in a scenario............in this way there would have been no MU atleast...................
blackb28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: undisclosed

i need a hug too😭...if it is from maan even better...😳

Yeah This Time I Also Want A Hug From Maan...

In Every Episode There Should b Atleast 1 Hug..😍

Preethi-Premi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
😭 My exact feeling. I felt that even when they wre conversing in their room.... She was near the door and he was inside the room. I just wanted him to pull her into a tight hug. I was eagerly waiting for that when she said "woh bcha mere liye sub kuch tha" ..... But Alas never happened. It would have been so natural...😭 Coz in realy life thats how things flow..😭
maan-and-geet thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: undisclosed

as geet looked around the empty room feeling completely assaulted she called out for Maan...her prince, her savior..."he'll fix this" she thought...but instead she was hit with a ton of bricks when she found out from the man himself that he had ordered the things to be put away...with a soft but firm voice she let him know her dissapointment that it was he who had done it...as helplessness takes over no words can help....i wanted maan to just grab geet and pull her to him into a tight squeeze and not let her  go even if she fought him...i wanted him to hold her until she was tired of fighting him and fell asleep in his arms...

AHHHHHHHHH i sooooo wish he had done it......... i dont want a MU at this stage in their lives.... they have their entire life to fight but right now they need to support eachother
undisclosed thumbnail

Originally posted by: khushi_4ever

WOW!!!! u surely can paint a good feel in a scenario............in this way there would have been no MU atleast...................

i thank you...i'm not sure about MU...but i want him to be more hands on with geet...especially now...even if she tries to push him away...
undisclosed thumbnail

Originally posted by: blackb28

Yeah This Time I Also Want A Hug From Maan...

In Every Episode There Should b Atleast 1 Hug..😍

a hug...a hand shake...πŸ˜†...i need maan to grab geet...she is like a little lost puppy wondering around not knowing what to do...
undisclosed thumbnail

Originally posted by: Preethi-Premi

😭 My exact feeling. I felt that even when they wre conversing in their room.... She was near the door and he was inside the room. I just wanted him to pull her into a tight hug. I was eagerly waiting for that when she said "woh bcha mere liye sub kuch tha" ..... But Alas never happened. It would have been so natural...😭 Coz in realy life thats how things flow..😭

i am partial to maan and geet always touching each other as if it is the most natural thing in the world....
undisclosed thumbnail

Originally posted by: maan-and-geet

AHHHHHHHHH i sooooo wish he had done it......... i dont want a MU at this stage in their lives.... they have their entire life to fight but right now they need to support eachother

i don't mind an mu...i would love them to support each other...but more than anything i don't want so much physical space between them...even if maan has to go to drastic measure...πŸ˜†