Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Just Two More Pages Girls. Good Job. With this AT. Going to look for Binny's AT. keep talking.
-Ria- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Darine1980

I totally agree with you.... he gets on my nerves... really can't stand her now !!!! The best think she can do is crying!!!

Yeah, it's like she thinks that she can't do anything, despite being a graduate she letting her MIL dominates her. I know u have to respect your elders but that woman is too much, she needs to stand up to her and Ram as well.                      

Darine1980 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I wanted to tell you Riia that I've misunderstood what happened whith the goons. R didn't steal their money, but they've paid him for the job he has done.
Now he needs more money as Ram's mother has invited more people and they need to stay in a prestigous hotel (as she's required)....  And at that moment R's phone rings. It was one of the goos who offers him another job where he can ear a lot of money , that's why they'll leave with G in Delhi I guess. May be the work must be done there, that's why they'll stay in Mona's house.....
-Ria- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Artemis678

Just Two More Pages Girls. Good Job. With this AT. Going to look for Binny's AT. keep talking.

Thanks Nici, will u open the next Raga's At? Seems like Rosh will not be here today. Well we will chat in Binny's AT then.

-Ria- thumbnail

I wanted to tell you Riia that I've misunderstood what happened whith the goons. R didn't steal their money, but they've paid him for the job he has done.

Now he needs more money as Ram's mother has invited more people and they need to stay in a prestigous hotel (as she's required)....  And at that moment R's phone rings. It was one of the goos who offers him another job where he can ear a lot of money , that's why they'll leave with G in Delhi I guess. May be the work must be done there, that's why they'll stay in Mona's house.....

Ok thanks Dar.

So he is working for the goons and they have paid him. He is going to do another job for them, I'm sacred, I hope it's not nothing too dangerous, How come he ends up stealing?

Darine1980 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shawty_sweetnes

Poor girl, I don't know what to say, when she finds out that the person that her hubby is in love with is her SIL, and then she might react.

She'll be furious and blame G for her marriage being a flop. She's already said today that she wants to know the woman who has destroyed her married life, while the only responsable of this is Ram, no one else !
-Ria- thumbnail

She'll be furious and blame G for her marriage being a flop. She's already said today that she wants to know the woman who has destroyed her married life, while the only responsable of this is Ram, no one else !

G didn't do anything! She is unaware that Ram is still in love with her. She will hate G now and I agree she will blame G for everything. It's all Ram's fault!!

Darine1980 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shawty_sweetnes

Ok thanks Dar.

So he is working for the goons and they have paid him. He is going to do another job for them, I'm sacred, I hope it's not nothing too dangerous, How come he ends up stealing?

Really don't know why... we'll find out on wednesday according to the artcile! But a joke this show has turned to be, I a really disappointed !
Why the whole family have to suffer and to struggle of Revathy's MIL? No one can bear it....... it's stupid of them to agree to all her demands, specially R. We know that he wants the best for her sister, but it doesn't mean that he has to take wrong paths for that. He's sacrificing eveything for this party, for a man who is abusing his sister and for a manipulative and liar MIL.