Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
kaheela I will miss u. Though I never read ur ff as I dont get much time but I always replied at ur topic. Ur and my povs are same. U have the courage to express it  where I dont have. I cant leave the show only for visu. But if viv be replaced then and there I will leave the show,.
ka7eela thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sanjna4

everybody is leaving๐Ÿ˜ญ

kaheela i hav nothing to say on this topic........... bt m goin to miss u. ur topics and ur ff..............and m regular reader of ur ff............

aal d best 4 ur lyf and if possible keep popping here jst 4 ur frnds if nt 4 d show

hey sanjna๐Ÿ˜Š..thanks for liking my topics and FFs

all the best to you too hun, keep smiling
-Chinky- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Ka7eela,.u r one of the best writers we have in this forum..will really miss u..hope the track proceeds as per ur expectations n u we will again see u back with a bang..tc ๐Ÿค—
ka7eela thumbnail

Originally posted by: prcns

i understand wht u say............whn a show gets boring, its no point watching it without enjoying it...........i do d same๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†.......i hope d show will get better for u n u'll join again๐Ÿ˜Š.........

hey good to see you๐Ÿ˜Š , you were inactive for long!! so you have quit long time eh? smart girl!!๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

i wish i did the same, so it wouldn't  have been so difficult now, especially quiting the forum! :(
@ bold do you honestly think it will get better, i doubt it!
ka7eela thumbnail

Originally posted by: N_NS

hello dear.. I an new to india forums so i dont know much abt u. but i really am impressed by ur writing style. i started reading ur fanfic a week ago and its terrific. Plz dont stop writing it. just forget abt dat damned show of ekta nd complete it as ur own story as it is. dont leave it half way or end it abruptly. i know i dont hv the power to make u change ur decision as i am not even ur frnd. but i would like to be one.
can we be frnds??? and plz give urself nd ur readers one more chance.. do think abt my request.
with loads of love,
Nidhi. :)

aww thanks so much๐Ÿ˜ƒ yeah sure we can be friends, though i wont be around maybe for long or maybe for good๐Ÿ˜Š but hey this is so sweet of you so thanks again!๐Ÿ˜Š

@ bold i will try to give them lengthy endings!๐Ÿ˜Š 

ka7eela thumbnail

Originally posted by: sugaryanu

Kaheeeellllaaaaaa!! NOOO! ๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”

Really it seems like yesterday was some kind of Bye-Day....I know the show is going through a very low phase. And you want to quit it. I understand and respect your decision.

Anu๐Ÿค—  please dont be sad and thanks for understanding

btw the show isn't going through a low phase it already sank so low, that it hit the bottom!

But but please continue with your FF's! Plleeeaaaseee! They are your very own creation. That AbhIya is not the show's AP but the product of your imagination and they are beautiful. So please dont leave them. We love your writing and would love to read more of it. So please even if little inspiration is left please do continue with them. I dont want to sound to pressurizing. I guess I'll understand if you dont. Im surely gonna miss them. Alot.

awww thanks so much for your sweet words, ๐Ÿ˜ณand i will try to give them both a proper lengthy endings in the next update

And lastly it was great interacting with you and knowing you. I hope we continue to meet, if not here some other forum, some other show. All the best for everything. May Allah bless you always. ๐Ÿค—

trust me the pleasure is all mine๐Ÿ˜ƒ, we have some very talented and gifted writers around here, and you are one of them

and i wish you all the best for your future and May Allah bless all of us ๐Ÿค—

Edited by ka7eela - 13 years ago
ka7eela thumbnail

Originally posted by: mandy1024

Oh no Ka7eela ๐Ÿ˜ญ Loved ur topics and ur FF. They were the best part of the forum for me. Please don't quit.

sweet mandy๐Ÿค—please don't be sad :(

thanks for loving my writings hun, i will miss you, your sweet words always made my day so thank you from the bottom of my heart!๐Ÿ˜ณ

who knows we might meet agian in here or another forum , though i doubt it i think i have had enough of India series!! ๐Ÿ˜‰
ka7eela thumbnail

Originally posted by: sab2778

kaheel u leaving!!!

dont go
dont go

i will miss ur posts
ur posts made me roll on d floor
:((

hey sweets ๐Ÿ˜Š thanks glad you found the humor in my topics๐Ÿ˜Š

i am going to miss all of you too!
ka7eela thumbnail

Originally posted by: ASMI95

kaheela di plzzz dun leave da forum u knw nw i dun watch da shw toooooo much due its crap track but i do visit da forum

but it ur wish so i bid u goodbye sadly plzzz dun frget dis buddy of urs
luv asmi

hey asmi thanks hun ๐Ÿ˜Š
and i am going to miss you too and sorry i couldn't read your ff as i didn't have much time...