To My Friends, Foes & My FF Readers..:)

ka7eela thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
hey guys for a week now i was fighting the urge to quit watching this stupid show and quit the forum for good , as the track is stuck and going nowhere, the characters are illogical , the love story is non existence! too many side kicks and fillers, the plot is a lousy copy and very weak .. etc etc etc... 

though i was skipping watching most of it and as i only watched Abahy and Piya scenes but even that is not there any more!!πŸ₯±

so I finally have succeeded and stopped watching it since yesterday  *GO will power*πŸ˜†..

anyhow this is my way to thank all of you my friends who stood for me and  supported meπŸ€—  love you, it was a treat interacting with you lovely people, you are the best πŸ€— 

and to all those who liked my topics and appreciated my writing skills and to all those who loved my romantic fictionsπŸ€—i am going to miss you all and a huge heartily thank you😳  

though some of you really puzzled me as you said you love my FF but you never bothered to press the like button!!πŸ˜• and i am baffled of those who would ask for updates and never bother to comment and say anything other then update soon!!πŸ˜•

but oh well its all cool!!😳 a big thanks to you too😊

and lastly to those who bashed me and got personal with me because i spoke my mind and wrote topics about the illogical things of the show or characters or  because i dislike a certain actress vahbi! well i am entitled to have my own opinions so i dont give a hoot  of what you think!
anyhow i wont be a hypocrite and say it was nice to know you because it wasn't! 

and in yo faceπŸ˜› i still have ZERO warning Level!!πŸ˜³πŸ˜†  and i still hate everything about herπŸ˜› 

and now i hate this stupid show and i am sorry i ever watched it and got attached to it!!

P.S although i had  long stories for my both fictions in my mind, but now i will try to make them short, so i will try in the next updates to give them both nice closures and logical endings! that is if i still have it in me to write for Abhay and Piya! but i will try😊 

P.s.s to moderators i know how much you love me ...NOT! πŸ˜›πŸ˜† though i don't get! it as my WL is Zero!! πŸ˜•
but oh well i am not bothered one bit πŸ˜› any how my request not to close this topic as i 
want all  to read it, and  i have seen similar topics floating the forum!😳  

Edited by -Nayab- - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tahani01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
didi nahidnt leave me but since you have decided good luk in lyf nd dnt 4get me love u loadssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
RB81 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
oh kaheela,
really not again..if u dont like the show u dont watch it..but continue with ur writing..v r good audience for ur writing skills..as u said u had better ideas for the story to move on dont close it abruptly..even though u feel it as logical r wat ever..consider it n just continue with writing..hope u do something abt it..
luv,
ramani
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Oh so you too join my gang.πŸ˜†.πŸ€—I hope you have read my post too ka7eela..and I so love you & i have loved you REALLY & yes I will say the truth I have never read your fanfics..as I had lots of work load at times..and ofcourse I never bothered you for that either..YOU KNOW THAT..but you are one of the bestest people I have come across here..GOD BLESS YOU.Phir milenge..GOD WISHES..in the same forum if PKYEK GETS ITS LOVE STORY & PASSION BACK..that is..IF AT ALL..!!????😑 
AnamikaSJain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This was really a shock! I noticed that you were not participating in the Forums much the last few days but did not think much of it. I though you might be busy. I absolutely love your FF's. But I have to admit that though I mostly press the like button I normally do not comment on them. I would definitely miss you here because I absolutely love your Posts. What I like most about you is that you speak your mind...just like me and don't bother about what anyone might think.

Unfortunately for me...I still can't stop watching the Serial though I have not been liking it the past few weeks because I committed to give written updates of episodes on my Blog. I definitely do regret starting the Blog in hope that at least this Ekta Serial would be different from her normal stuff and since it is on Vampire Romance it cannot  be bad. I am truly disappointed by the Serial... But I still have to write updates on my Blog as I do not give up half way once I start anything I am passionate about like my writing. So unfortunately, if I like the show or not, I have no Option! Honestly, only a miracle can save PKYEK from the mess it is now. And I hope such a thing happens and people like you an Pocahontas come back...

All the best to you dear...where ever you are. And You would be missed here...

Edited by Anamika1570 - 13 years ago
SimplyAparajita thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
So i guess all are going..hema was already going.. Kaheela even you.😭..never thought it would happen that i ll lose my buddies so soon.. Well what can i say..all i got was given to me to lose one day...πŸ˜”...were not we all guys together more than this show....dint we guys enjoyed each other's post more than discussions about the show..please dunn go..i cant type much...everything is aching:(..so please try to understand the depth of what i am trying to explain in these few words which i am managing to type.. I dunn care about the damn show which has replaced pkyek nowadays..i dunn give a damn to bashers..all i care is that you are leaving..what can i say..all i can say is..just think it over..its hard to say goodbye to those who love you and are close to you..rest its your personal pov guys..i have no right to interfere...tc..god bless you
SimplyAparajita thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Sorry dear it would be the first post of yours on which i will never hit like button..i am in tears..i just want my buddy back...i am sorry ..sorry...
-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I have been reading ur post ( not FF ) and loved every bit of it . Earlier i didn't participate much on giving comments . Works load is more but i started to comments on some of the topic related to abhlya recently. Only this is character i love most in PKYEK .

Yes story was going crap from past month either it has to do with abhlya screen space , there characters , story everything seems to be -ve. But yesterday episode did gave me hope ....i guess u must see , your might change ur mind .

I did notice that u stopped participating from while but never thought u will be leaving . I really liked about u is u give damn about others and never hesitate to put your points .

All the best , really goign to miss ur post and comments lot .
Edited by abhaylove - 13 years ago
Rumi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Dear ka7eela, though I never comment on your FFs or press like button, but honestly speaking I am reading your FFs. Since I am too late to start reading, thought that after completed reading the latest update I will post comment. But its a big shock for me. And most of your posts were very good like five star post though I commented very little. 

The way PKYEK going is totally disastrous. But don't know why I am still watching the show. May be I am almost addicted to the show, just like another show which I watched till last episode though it was not worthy of watching. Or may be I am watching because of Vivian. But don't know how long will continue. Still hoping for a change in storyline. Though its very hard to believe Ekta.

If you want to quit then its your personal thought. I have no right to stop you. But will miss your posts and FFs. Wish we can see PKYEK starts doing good in future and see you back.

NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Kaheela u hav left me speechless nd nearly in tears😭.......i dnt knw wether am afrnd or foe.....but i hav from d bottom of my heart appreciated nd lovd ur fanfics.......urs is d first ff i read on entering dforum.......i love reading stories nd more than of d show am a fan of d ffs in dis forum.......helps me to relax my nerves....but ur last post has to be very truthful hurt me very much.......i knw u wnt listen to me bt dnt go dear........we do differ on d point of Vahbbiz as i like her nd u hate her.......dats bcoz i see a hope for ppl ltk me in her.....we r taunted for being fat nd ugly......but wat ppl dnt realise is we to hav beautiful inside nd deserve to be lovd....we dnt want d person to be hndsome or hotshot but to accept us d way we r......u hatng her is totally ur wish nd i hav nthng agnst it......i hav cmntd on ur updates bt yes often forget to hit d lyk button......but dat does nt mean dat i dnt lyk it....i adore it .......if i hav hurt u in neway i am sorry......plzzzzz dnt leave us dear........cntnu cmnng nd cntnu writing....lov nidha