Bravehearts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
yashu was realy funny today and also looking beutiful in yellow😆she was hlarious poor akki and sunil paga; kar diya .....................usko chot lag gayi aa yeh sab ek hi gend ke piche kyon bhag rahe hain..............lol loves akshays dialog tumhara gala ghoto dunga🤣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

destinylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yes yaar yashu rocked along with Akshay/ sunil

Ada Eh saare ke saare ek hi ghend ke peeche kyon baag rahe hain..har ek ko ghar se ek ek ghend leke aana chahiye tha 😆

that was superb  👏

yashu was hilarious with her questions irritating them and her expressions were fantastic👏
sunil/akshay were equally very good..👏
and yashu was bright like a sunshine in yellow very beautiful....Edited by sshriyaa84 - 13 years ago
snehapatro thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Anki awsome post ....khanak and her doubts rocking..hahaha maaza agaya sunil akki and khanak together and unki cricket fun awsome acting by all ...yashashri rocks....
Bravehearts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: snehapatro

Anki awsome post ....khanak and her doubts rocking..hahaha maaza agaya sunil akki and khanak together and unki cricket fun awsome acting by all ...yashashri rocks....

yup it was rocking episode loved it khnak irritating them lol so funny heyyyyyyyyyyyyyy snehaaaaaaaaa after long time kaha thi tu😭
adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
she is clueless more than even me about cricket,  My Dad would have  freaked out if  I said such things to him during a  match. My Mom knows better than to interrupt a cricket match😃
.Dilwale. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
lol! my favorite scene of the day! very well done by the three of them! total family maza! 
tvrasika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Superb scene!👏

Yashu- super👏
smilysmiles thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ab sunil aur akki bhool se bhi khnak k sath cricket match nahi dekhenge😡😕😡

superb acting by all actors👍🏼....it was so funny!!!!🤣
sweetyali thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
today in the whole episode that was the best scene, i love how khanak was giving comment on the match
-Deepali- thumbnail
my fav, scene also that i liked when khanak give comments and akki and sunil angry to hear it and akki says''shut up khanak..me tumhara gala daba dunga" loved all the dilogue..yashu give a great expression that time !!!!