Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: archanamanav

guruji..check sushita dance..anki looked so gorgeous in green..i can't tell you..😍

where is the dance ??
archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanyaz

where is the dance ??

that choti bahu holi special..check id201's link..
Edited by archanamanav - 13 years ago
omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Tanyaz

Usha's best one liner was ,

" The motor bike belongs to Girish Ji ' 🀣

OMG, that killed me ......I was laughing so much that I just didn't know how to stop ......
That was the day of the reunion when everyone was asking where did Manav get the motor bike to run away from his mandap ...

The recent one is too gud Di. The Archu went 2 drop Dharmesh at the airport🀣 2 explain her missing in the epi
Edited by omshreejaanu - 13 years ago
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

that choti bahu holi special..check id201's link..

Oh Usha u changed the profile pic so soon.. Yes Archu  oops Anki was looking very gorgeous in both red and green
omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Oh Anki in green my fav colour i'll have 2 check it out n  going 2 have dinner n come bak soon.
Btw Usha i've opened a very serious threadπŸ˜†. Read it n i want a serious comment😳 I want 2 read ur serious oneπŸ˜‰

Jaishankar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hehehee the last 8 pages of this page has been full faltooo discussions lage rahoooo girls & ladies πŸ˜†
Regarding Sush I dont think Ekta would allow him to leave and also  dont think he would want to leave especially when show is doing so well and besides his interest is always direction so and also I think Ekta has contract with her stars so not easy and also all these are in very nascent stages so it will take my be end of year or so for concrete things to come up so by that time PR might wrap up.
Also when Anki is so possesive of Sush that she cant any girl dancing itself with him ,with the latest trend in bollyhood of kissing ,imagine sush with Mallika Sharawat what will Anki do πŸ˜† for a dance number ,I think Anki will burn the dance floor in reality!!!!
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Jai she will break the heads of whoever works with Sushant πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. Let me come to the serious point.. I know how Ekta manages all this very well and I should say very strictly.. It is very difficult to come out of Balaji's camp.. But I have to agree if she likes someone she will never leave them.. So if she wants then Sushant can get into films easily before PR wraps..

i know she tries to solve everyone's problem..thats why she gets the blame..πŸ˜†..she needs to be given some crossword puzzles to keep mind away from these matters..

🀣 🀣 u r 2 gud Akka πŸ‘

these are never heard before stuff for me..🀣..they are outstandingly funny..🀣

OSJ is the Navjot Singh Siddhu of our forum 🀣 🀣 🀣

Originally posted by: omshreejaanu

Hello Lunzi
@ bold
Well may b Jaywant Rane will become the lead.🀣 Let me write up a scenario 4 u. U'll like it😈
Manav gets killed in an accident. Archu turns paagal n forgets everything n she is pregnant n Jaywant marries her. There goes another passionate love story !!πŸ˜ƒ

😲 πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ 🀬 🀒