Video-Saavan and other SET stars

ayshran thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5j6Mh0GVt5w

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/5j6Mh0GVt5w" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Ayshran Xx

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ash91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
wow...feels nice to see SaaVan together again even if its just for 2 scenes...thanks for sharing..is this a brand new video???
Edited by ash91 - 13 years ago
sangeeta9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
thanks a lot ayshran.. this means a lot for me.. please tell me wen was this aired, is this a new video or older one?
ohh thanks for posting
i watched it two or three times on tv about 3 months ago.. i remember i watched it at the end of december ..

Infofan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the link. When was this shot?
ayshran thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This is an old video. I recorded it with my phone 😃
ktms thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for posting ashyran.
desigirl2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oh my god! Thank you soooo much for this Ayshran! This was actually a real shocker for me, I didn't expect Ankita n barun to just pop out there n when saw them..I couldn't believe my eyes! I literally went back TWICE to go and check that it was really them and I'm not mistaken.and when I realized it was actually them, my heart skipped a beat! It felt so good to see them together once again! Even though this is a old promo..it still gave me goosebumps and I saw AB together..that's all that was needed to take me back to AB dreamland. Thank u once again!
savan_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
this promo was aired to commemorate 15 yrs of sony in entertainment business....
Aanchal15 thumbnail
Thanks, Aysharan.  I have watched this promo many times, and eagerly wait for AB to appear on the screen.