Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@ Priti if I was Geet that's how I would feel that MSK was just trying substitute the baby lost by having another on, it's like you lost one baby we will have another one now to make up for your loss, if he suggests it soo soon to her

She lost her baby ofcourse she is going to be grieving and upset, she fought against everyone for this baby and went through soo much so it could be born. I just don't understand why they are rushing her soo much, I know he doesn't want to see her upset but if she wasn't grieving at all they would be worried too
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Opti:I m not saying the dialogues were good today..whatever MSK spoke din't make any sense to me either and nor did GC ka performance worked for me in that sceneπŸ˜†...but what worked for me was unlike other occasions,he simply does not go and starts doing his Maan-Chi and expects Geet to come and manaofy himπŸ˜†..instead today for the first time he himself makes an attempt to go and give some justificatino to her for his act...yes dialgoues were not proper I agree..but this changed attitude of MSK towards going and saying sorry first worked for meπŸ€” Edited by jyoti06 - 13 years ago
mi7chimes thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Pg 1.. ok don..  Jyo.. my lazy bum wrote... well b4 my dad pulls the plug off.. now me off ..lights off!! ahaaa i hav a headache! LOL ! shall com bk if i feel bttr.. cya.. happy dissing Moi!🀣🀣🀣🀣

CVs n All..

Something no woman expects from her love her husband.. to take away memories toh filled with sorrow... from her...
But if she can expect her love to undrstd her memory, to live with her memory, to chersh em lik his own.. why cant he have the right to curtail em in her? n there was my favourite dialogue of the day " i do not want to take the memories  away in entirety .. i only want u to shy the sorrow away n embrace the happiness it had once givn u.." exactly somthing i had once written to my fellow deshians when Premeer had lft us.. threatening to bcom our sorrow...

A word about Daadi.. she askd Dev to keep away.. n thn she asks him to forgiv maan for shooing him away.. she does swing! but lik tey say.. to err is to human!

n finally was born another huMaaN in GHSP.. in Maan Singh khurana.. who wants his own bachcha.. nagging us abt the truth behind his feelings for the lost child.. i shal tel u.. its his excitement.. having found a means to bring his wife bk to being herslf.. n he has all right to b happy n babble!

but is the means right? in timing.. no..  n hence can opn up the castle doors to war! but here.. when the King and the Queen rage war.. the guards are down.. coz there is nothing tey can hide.. so win n loss shall b shared,.. no matter wht..  so i shall wait.. yea i am liking the wait..

hoping u ill carry on.. n not let down agn..

Lov
Ress~

PS : i hav a headache! n my senses warn me b4 i see the unwanted n the nonexistant!

Himaja12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Opti

Jyo, we have seen a more articulate and emotional MSK before. His love confession in the wilderness was far more articulate. He has been pretty good in speaking his heart out even on several other occassions. Toaady, all that came out is "Move on, the baby is gone" (something to that effect). I felt quite disconnected with it and so did GC while mouthing them. 

@Opti: I 100% agree with you .

Looks like Barry is deliberately doing this.

Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: serialwatcher16

I just started watching repeat fromthe point of geet reading his letter.

@ goose

everytime i have an arhument with my hubby, i immediately get out of the house and go for a long walk for an hour at the minimum.πŸ˜†

of course no choice but to come back🀣 and then maun vrat for a loo.......ong time.

Usha, you are just like me!  I used to do this very frequently when we were newly weds. My hubby used to come following me and drag me back home, making peace almost immediately. But over the years, he has become immune to my tantrums and doesn't come following me. I too have mellowed down. So dont use this option that often.  But the silent treatment does not work for me. I cant keep quiet for more than a couple of hours.
winona thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ok guys bye bye and shabba khair πŸ€—

nanha sa gul khilega angana sooni baiyya sajegi sajana

jaise khele chanda badal me (line copyright with Maan) khelega wo apne aangan me 
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Who loves Biryani?........
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
The baby track was hopeless and badly dealt with when the baby was there and even post MC ...its being dealt with the same spirit
Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@ Usha I still cannot get over MSK was going to phone Geet and stay I've decided we should have a baby, what do you think? πŸ€ͺ
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Himaja: So happy to see one of the members from Geet team πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ... Just kidding ... Even the actor looked bored delivering those lines. πŸ˜†