Frequent Posters

wadi..doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
i cant bear to seee viren and nivi far really hope they dont drag it
vinasa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
in precap they hadn't shown viren or sid or DD ...i think viren will not come to know about the big fight btw soods and sharmas...he may directly go to nivi's house...but  KS will not allow him .Later he may take divya's n sids help.
Edited by vinasa - 13 years ago
aysha1989 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Yes now it has been days we cant take this pain anymore. I cant c Nivren in pain and sad enough Cts please give them and us some reasons to be happy and laugh. You people rushed the scenes which we wanted u'll to detail and dragging the scenes which we wanted to be short. Now its enough make viren realize and react soon otherwise we'll go mad please writers its frustrating now 😔   
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Viren was nt there in d precap . I don't thnk He will come 2 know abt d confrontation .
toxiclycute thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
VIREN Tops of Sid in everyyyy wayy.
& He isn't saying anything yet because he doesn't know how he feels himself.... Unlike Sid where he knew exactlii how he felt about nivi. & nivRen still looks better together.
The only problem is that i just hope they don't drag it forever. & BTW its about time NIVI opens her damn mouth & tells her family wht happened. She's always playing victim...she needs to admit that she has feelings for Viren...Shes never the 1st one to admit her feelings. Frankly, I am more eager to see her realization of love for Viren...more than vice-versa...Viren always expressed himself..I want to c Nivi miss him.😍
MAYURIKTA thumbnail

Originally posted by: toxiclycute

VIREN Tops of Sid in everyyyy wayy.

& He isn't saying anything yet because he doesn't know how he feels himself.... Unlike Sid where he knew exactlii how he felt about nivi. & nivRen still looks better together.
The only problem is that i just hope they don't drag it forever. & BTW its about time NIVI opens her damn mouth & tells her family wht happened. She's always playing victim...she needs to admit that she has feelings for Viren...Shes never the 1st one to admit her feelings. Frankly, I am more eager to see her realization of love for Viren...more than vice-versa...Viren always expressed himself..I want to c Nivi miss him.😍

So true, i too wanna c that change in Nivi.. I want her to be bold and if possible confess first... She always wants Viren to understnd thru her eyes.. But she can confess too which will make him realise too... But yeah if Viren doesnt biliv in her love, her love wont be worth... Mayb thts why she isnt confessing..
-sweetheart- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikita99

It's just weird how Viren is becoming Sid. Remember how  he never use to open up his mouth in front of the family and now he has passed the genes down to Viren :(.

😆😆