Shekhar_9 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi I am Shekhar...i am a regular viewer of SGP and i am a big fan of suhana.....and recently i got to know about this forum...so i joined...and hopefully i hav fun here....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hi Shekhar... Welcome to the Forum and hope U have loads of Fun...
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Welcome to our Bold and Beautiful forum, you will have lots of fun, your intelligence would be tested along with your patients and tolerance !!!! we love it here, wether work or home, this page is always on by quite a lot of us SGPIANS, join the club we all are crazy for Suhana and some for Ishaan TOOOOO!!!
Shekhar_9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: netri

Hi Shekhar... Welcome to the Forum and hope U have loads of Fun...

thanks netri...thank u for welcoming me...
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hi Shekhar, welcome to the forum. Yes I am also  a HUGE fan of Suhana and I am sure we'll get to see you having fun here with the rest of us.
Shekhar_9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: venture

Welcome to our Bold and Beautiful forum, you will have lots of fun, your intelligence would be tested along with your patients and tolerance !!!! we love it here, wether work or home, this page is always on by quite a lot of us SGPIANS, join the club we all are crazy for Suhana and some for Ishaan TOOOOO!!!

thank u...and wat is ur name...???
Shekhar_9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mjtruelegend

Hi Shekhar, welcome to the forum. Yes I am also  a HUGE fan of Suhana and I am sure we'll get to see you having fun here with the rest of us.

thanks for welcoming....😃
munni_sgp thumbnail
hi shekhar welcome to our SGP forum
Hi shekhar...i am sam aka chetan ...welcome to the funland..hope u will hav fun here for sure...😃
😃

Originally posted by: smiley_moon80

hi shekhar welcome to our SGP forum

hey munni apni naam tho bata de usse...😆