Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanthya thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: kriya2010

SORRY NO MORE CRICKET HERE ...kyunkay yeh ARJA ROCKS ki jaga hai..........PM par aajao

Correction Bacha, Yeh MKAP roxx hai..jisme KRIYA hain..  ARJA  nahi πŸ˜ƒ
GunDaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: tanthya

cant say , Amit..WI have not batted ..sometimes they just collapse..

ya they r one of the chokers in the world just like as south africaπŸ˜†
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pragati.T

waaa sathyadii, found a reason to have discussions related to the show......πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜†  as cv's r not letting us to discuss about the show.......spe after last epi....kesar ki amma.........UFFF πŸ€’πŸ˜†

btw r U not from north......? i thought u r from north.....?

I am Paro..thats why am saying..Ppl will be busy celebrating, entertaining guests for holi, and cricket fever will be there...

Correction Bacha, Yeh MKAP roxx hai..jisme KRIYA hain..  ARJA  nahi πŸ˜ƒ

YAAR AADAT PADH GAYI HAI NA KRIYA ARJA KARNE KI ,,,, IS LIYE KABHI KRIYA LAG JATA HAI KABHI ARJA KABHI DONO.......
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: coolfattin

Yes of course v are Kriya additcs but other people i dunt think will leave their match and watch Pratigya...

Evn @ home i think i can't watch bcoz my dad will b seein de match..

i think the TRP's will b adversly affected!!

yes...TRP will take a blow ...had it been neutral country..koi problem nahi ..par ..
-Sheena- thumbnail

yes...TRP will take a blow ...had it been neutral country..koi problem nahi ..par ..

I actually thought there would be no ME till world cup ends or at least group stage ends....Either they thought India would have qualified by now and it would not be such a critical match or that the episode wont have much to offer in terms of storyline and will use it just to celebrate Holi..
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: starlight123

I actually thought there would be no ME till world cup ends or at least group stage ends....Either they thought India would have qualified by now and it would not be such a critical match or that the episode wont have much to offer in terms of storyline and will use it just to celebrate Holi..

I also think so ...promo started today..so they are aware of  the importance of the match..

Thankfully U will be in LUD..so no probs for me

-Sheena- thumbnail

I also think so ...promo started today..so they are aware of  the importance of the match..

Thankfully U will be in LUD..so no probs for me

As of now will be able to do it but if there is some Holi party to attend then not sure....πŸ˜ƒ

Have u seen the Promo yet?? If so, what did u make of it...😊
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Oh, those were the days............................Vivian Richards, Gary Sobers, Gibbs and Griffith.........😍., West Indies players were lallantop!  Chepauk pitch is tricky if that's where they still play in Chennai.  I see Indian players in SRK's entertainment show here. πŸ˜†

Oh! the stories I have to share about Indian Test cricket long before many of you made an entry into this planet let alone the world of cricket.πŸ˜›πŸ˜πŸ˜ƒ  But let me tell you a short oneπŸ˜ƒ. When my family esp. Dad would be watching the match with rapt attention to every detail in every play during test matches, I'd walk into the room look at the TV and call  "OUT, LBW, Sixer or Boundary".  I was impartial and stlll got thrown out esp. when Indian batsmen were on the field.πŸ˜²πŸ€”πŸ˜”πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›
😍
a_uma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MERARAI

Oh, those were the days............................Vivian Richards, Gary Sobers, Gibbs and Griffith.........😍., West Indies players were lallantop!  Chepauk pitch is tricky if that's where they still play in Chennai.  I see Indian players in SRK's entertainment show here. πŸ˜†

Oh! the stories I have to share about Indian Test cricket long before many of you made an entry into this planet let alone the world of cricket.πŸ˜›πŸ˜πŸ˜ƒ  But let me tell you a short oneπŸ˜ƒ. When my family esp. Dad would be watching the match with rapt attention to every detail in every play during test matches, I'd walk into the room look at the TV and call  "OUT, LBW, Sixer or Boundary".  I was impartial and stlll got thrown out esp. when Indian batsmen were on the field.πŸ˜²πŸ€”πŸ˜”πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›
😍

True Mera....those were the days.... I was in school when India won the World Cup in 1983....
I still remember the excitement and joy....