Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.BeautifulSoul. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Lol TraAngad rock man! har episode main 4 chand lagate hai!
Ashtad. thumbnail
with the weird and unrelated comedy thats going on as sidetrack i doubt there would be any Abhiya in a holi sequence eaither anyways, so no....and it doesnt suit the athmosphere of the show.
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
WOW..Kiara you wont beleive I was so thinking on those lines AND JUST IMAGINE IF ABHAY puts CLOLURS ON PIYA & PIYA ON ABHAY..What a moment that will be..!! Colours on the BLACK HOT VAMPIRE...woooooooooo..2 eyes may not be enough to devour that moment..yaar..!! Aw..I am already dreaming anout that..scene..Imagine ABHIYA is a quite place & Piya comes with Colours & put sit on ABhay without even bothering what will eb his reaction & ABHAY shicking Piya by doing teh same..& they have a hearty laugh..and a moment where Piya will want to Go & ABHAY HOLDS HER BACK..AND pulls her close to him..Yayhooooooooooooooooooo..!! I am shivering already..!!
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
it will be awesome playing holi in PKYEK....

for a change would love to see abhay-sid wearing white and forget all the rivarly regarding maithilli and celebrate brotherhood in holi....of course along with the gang....AbhiYa and SidChi
Another-World thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Mein to iss bareme nahi socha tha πŸ€£
But.....🀣OF COURSE I want holi sequence !!! Vivian kitana hooot lagega in white dress !! πŸ€£ πŸ˜

EyeForBeauty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

WOW..Kiara you wont beleive I was so thinking on those lines AND JUST IMAGINE IF ABHAY puts CLOLURS ON PIYA & PIYA ON ABHAY..What a moment that will be..!! Colours on the BLACK HOT VAMPIRE...woooooooooo..2 eyes may not be enough to devour that moment..yaar..!! Aw..I am already dreaming anout that..scene..Imagine ABHIYA is a quite place & Piya comes with Colours & put sit on ABhay without even bothering what will eb his reaction & ABHAY shicking Piya by doing teh same..& they have a hearty laugh..and a moment where Piya will want to Go & ABHAY HOLDS HER BACK..AND pulls her close to him..Yayhooooooooooooooooooo..!! I am shivering already..!!

aweeee i know if this happen then we will see very romantic moments between them................
btw jaisa tumne likha hai kash vaisa hi ho............πŸ‘
EyeForBeauty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: PKYEK-Abhiya

Mein to iss bareme nahi socha tha πŸ€£

But.....🀣OF COURSE I want holi sequence !!! Vivian kitana hooot lagega in white dress !! πŸ€£ πŸ˜

ohkkkkk ...but sochne mein koi tax to hai nhiπŸ˜†n ya vivian looking too hot in white😳
abhiya_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
gr8 poll sneha....n s i want holi sequence.its going to b so fun n interesting to watch.n hame abhay ko safed kapdon mein dekhne ka mauka bhi milega...he looks handsome always but in white....he looks damn cute......😍
Radhajee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kiaravivian

he guys holi ane wali hai n its my fav festival n i want ki pkyek mein bhi holi celebrate ki jae................just imagine guys........πŸ˜‰
wht u want..........😊

sahiiiiiiii main yeh dekhna chaheite hoon
Yukti22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Freaking Awesome poll sneha...I desperately want a holi sequence in PKYEK...Abhay-Sid's ka some bhaichara scenes also on Holi...Abhay in White...uff goshh he will lukk to Hawwt...