Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumali thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
    You are forgetting one thing. Even if, iccha exposes tapasya, do you think the btoons will believe her. Nani and tapasya will make such a drama that they will shut her mouth by saying that she does all these things because she is jealous of tappu, since she cannot conceive.

And moreover, if iccha comes to know that veer has problem, she will take the blame on herself and will not disclose the fact infront of others. So, IMO, veer is the ideal person to expose tapasya.

I don't think, rathod is coming in the near future. He is happy with his occasional phone calls.
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumali

You are forgetting one thing. Even if, iccha exposes tapasya, do you think the btoons will believe her. Nani and tapasya will make such a drama that they will shut her mouth by saying that she does all these things because she is jealous of tappu, since she cannot conceive.

And moreover, if iccha comes to know that veer has problem, she will take the blame on herself and will not disclose the fact infront of others. So, IMO, veer is the ideal person to expose tapasya.

I don't think, rathod is coming in the near future. He is happy with his occasional phone calls.

Yes Uma, you are right.............if anyone is to expose it has to be Veer.........I can write the scene in a jiffy if only I was in that team..............Oh the faces of that lot😲😲😲😭😭😭 would be priceless if the script is written properly............No, Ichcha's strength could come through if she can expose S & S..........that might be the best way for her.
sumali thumbnail
   Yeah, that will be best if iccha is successful in exposing S & S. Mostly, iccha will get severely  hurt while saving btoons from them and then daddaji and mai will realise her worth and will accept her as their bahu.

But, right now, both S & S look so dumb and their plans are so amateurish. Tapasya and nani were more intelligent than them in executing their plans.

I wrote " were" in bold because now tapasya looks so foolish and seems to be living in a fools paradise that just by giving a baby, veer will start loving her. Veer may show his compassion to her , but his passion is only reserved for  iccha. 😉
groucho thumbnail

Yeah, that will be best if iccha is successful in exposing S & S. Mostly, iccha will get severely  hurt while saving btoons from them and then daddaji and mai will realise her worth and will accept her as their bahu.

But, right now, both S & S look so dumb and their plans are so amateurish. Tapasya and nani were more intelligent than them in executing their plans.

I wrote " were" in bold because now tapasya looks so foolish and seems to be living in a fools paradise that just by giving a baby, veer will start loving her. Veer may show his compassion to her , but his passion is only reserved for  iccha. 😉

Finally .............Uma.........you have hit the nail on the head..........Veer's actions may displease many but I don't think he is at all enamored with Tapasya and there is no doubt he loves Ichcha.........but for his actions which are perceived by some as a betrayal to Ichcha..........it is difficult for them to digest..

Satya's plans were just🤢...........I had my hopes pinned on a clever track.........now even that has been shot down............

The difference may be that he is hell bent on revenge due to the past.and is driven by his love for his mother.............whereas T and N only think of themselves............and because they had to contend with Veer, Jogi and Ammo, they were more careful in their planning and more cunning.

As for the present scenario - I totally agree with you.............Tapasya is living in la la land and Nani is just being Nani.😡
Edited by groucho - 13 years ago
jdfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
well i cant understand one thing although i would love to see that veer have some problem regarding ichcha's pregnancy😊....but one thing that  i think you guys are missing why would veer go for his tests😕..i mean if he thinks that tapasya is pregnant with his child then...why would go for his tests😕..because according  to him.. it cannot  be his problem.. he will most probabaly go for ichcha's tests...😕oh please dont tell me that cvs who love to make ichcha  cry...wont come up with a new track that she cant be pregnant😕 ah no cvs wont do this stupidity😆..but what can i say they are  brainless😡😡  Edited by jdfan - 13 years ago
groucho thumbnail

Originally posted by: jdfan

well i cant understand one thing although i would love to see that veer have some problem regarding ichcha's pregnancy😊....but one thing that  i think you guys are missing why would veer go for his tests😕..i mean if he thinks that tapasya is pregnant with his child then...why would go for his tests😕..because according  to him.. it cannot  be his problem.. he will most probabaly go for ichcha's tests...😕oh please dont tell me that cvs who love to make ichcha  cry...wont come up with a new track that she cant be pregnant😕 ah no cvs wont do this stupidity😆..but what can i say they are  brainless😡😡 

Well you have a point 👍🏼................but if Ichcha's tests come up negative.........then Veer should start suspecting something and maybe he will also agree to have a test, he should also remember his earlier suspicions of Tapasya................but I am worried because Ichcha is due to go to the hospital for a dressing today.............and I hope that the CV's don't make a hash of it.
sumali thumbnail

Originally posted by: jdfan

well i cant understand one thing although i would love to see that veer have some problem regarding ichcha's pregnancy😊....but one thing that  i think you guys are missing why would veer go for his tests😕..i mean if he thinks that tapasya is pregnant with his child then...why would go for his tests😕..because according  to him.. it cannot  be his problem.. he will most probabaly go for ichcha's tests...😕oh please dont tell me that cvs who love to make ichcha  cry...wont come up with a new track that she cant be pregnant😕 ah no cvs wont do this stupidity😆..but what can i say they are  brainless😡😡 

@ jdfan! When a couple go for tests, the doctors advise both husband and wife to undergo the necessary tests. Here, eventhough, veer thinks the baby is his, he may feel awkward to  tell this infront of doctor that his first wife is pregnant with his child .

groucho thumbnail

@ jdfan! When a couple go for tests, the doctors advise both husband and wife to undergo the necessary tests. Here, eventhough, veer thinks the baby is his, he may feel awkward to  tell this infront of doctor that his first wife is pregnant with his child .

Is that so??? Normally the doctor will ask them questions like is this your first child.............a patient generally does not hide facts from the doctor. Isn't that how it should be??
groucho thumbnail
I am rather hoping that when Ichcha goes for her dressing, she will ask the doctor to do the required tests to save Veer the embarrassment and when those tests come back showing no problems with Ichcha, Veer might then wake up from his deep slumber.😊 and decide to go for a checkup himself.
sumali thumbnail

Originally posted by: groucho

I am rather hoping that when Ichcha goes for her dressing, she will ask the doctor to do the required tests to save Veer the embarrassment and when those tests come back showing no problems with Ichcha, Veer might then wake up from his deep slumber.😊 and decide to go for a checkup himself.

hmm...yeah, this may be possible. We don't know, what stupid ideas and twists  the CVs have. Anyways, it is fun to predict  and later curse them, isn't it?😆