R=Ravishing

A=Awesome

S=Super

H=Hot

T=Talented

I=Intense

shineystar01 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
THNKS 4 D PIC........REALLY SHE'S LUKING VERY PRETTY N INNOCENT...............
bobby13rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: muniza75

Yes she really looks like one beautiful would be bride, and i am sure she will look 1 gorgeous bride one day...Waiting for that day, when our Drashti will get marry....

Thanks darling for this lovely pic.....

Muniza

Muni dear.....                                  ya Drashti will surely look stunning in bridal attire & her prince charming wouldn't be able to take his eyes from her....๐Ÿ˜‰                                                                                                          
bobby13rocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maaneet-is-best

Thanks for sharing๐Ÿค—

D=Darling

R=Ravishing

A=Awesome

S=Super

H=Hot

T=Talented

I=Intense

dear..........DD is a true diva........๐Ÿ˜Š   
bobby13rocks thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜‰
                                                                                                                                                                  Ekdum rapchik & hot........& what about this......๐Ÿ˜‰                         
mistyi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
does DD go to the gym?
bobby13rocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: mistyi

does DD go to the gym?

I don't think she has so much time in her busy schedule .. her figure is God-gifted......๐Ÿ˜                                      
mistyi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: bobby13rocks

I don't think she has so much time in her busy schedule .. her figure is God-gifted......๐Ÿ˜                                      

Yeah I heard her say that she does no exercise whatsoever but looking at her figure in the above pic and the tip tip barsa pani I thought she started going to the gym. I agree she is god gifted "her looks, her figure".๐Ÿ˜ I believe she is the prettiest lady in the world๐Ÿ˜ณ I think she deserves this title more than ash
sana_sugarbun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Shes Cutie McPrettie!!!!!!!!!!!