Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Sonii.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
yes, piya they look so happy in montage......😍
And saaf suthre bhi, considering sab kaise holi khelte hai πŸ˜†

I think this end of Dharmesh's track, abrupt end as usual  I wanted him behind bars😑
Hope new handsome guy introduced for Vaishu, someone can make a comeback too πŸ˜‰
archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
voted for manav..😊..last arman scene was indeed heart breaking....new montage is cool..😎..i hope they don't plan to live separately..πŸ˜”
..Sonii.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
New video of holi is put in PR forum videos πŸ˜ƒ
Jaishankar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Worst fears are coming true.For heavens sake CV's dont seperate Arman now instead plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz just let them in D's somehow rest will sort out itself kindly dont send Manav seperately again and make a total mess of situation again for heaven sake plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz !!!!
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Voting for Manav ...
Excellent acting by Sushant ...
His eyes convey so much...
So the condition has been laid to him ...Choice is his ...is it really  ????

.I don't think he has a choice ..She was putting major  guilt trips on him ...and she is sick ..As time goes , she will get even more sick and refuse her medicines ..There is sachu and his old father  at home ....Manav has absoluetly no choice but to go back to her .....As he told Archana ....she has no one but him  now ...

He is crazy about his mother ...He is also a responsible man ...and somewhere his guilt that I ahve hurt my mother is going  to make him unhappy ..
Archana  only has one goal in her life and that is to see manav happy ...
I think they  have no choice but to split up ...at least for now ....

savita will get even more sick, sachu 's life is at risk ...even damodar will not be able to say anything this time ....

Actually I am not surprised .Archana's marriage was always on shaky grounds ....
I  don't think she will tell him to go now but as time goes and savita gets more sick and her susraal more in trouble , Manav getting more and more unahppy with  guilt and all that ...obviously she will tell him to leave ....
Hell,  any woman who loves her husband and is decent would do that ...
Very sad yaar .....I wish Archana was pregnant though ...at least she could have had  her own baby .....

Anyway ...... I am not at all surprised ..I was kind of expectign this when Manav was talking to Archana in the mandir and when he said ' all my mother has is me and nothing  else ' . And the way he hugged her .....

Precap is looking interesting ...let's  see what happens there ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 13 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Jaishankar

Worst fears are coming true.For heavens sake CV's dont seperate Arman now instead plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz just let them in D's somehow rest will sort out itself kindly dont send Manav seperately again and make a total mess of situation again for heaven sake plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz !!!!

manav has no choice Jai ..he has to go eventually .After some time his mother will get even more sick and sachu's life will be at risk because of savita ..Manav has to go ...
Edited by Tanyaz - 13 years ago
Nisha_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
vote goes to Manav..i seriously feel bad for dis guy soo much.he's leaving no stone to convince savita but she is soooo stubborn nd foolish and manav was right abt her..all she wants is manav leaving his love/life to prove dat only savita SHOULD exist in her heart,mind dats it..afterall dis happened she bluntly said leave Archana 😑 

superb acting by sushant especially the scene where he hugs Archana..he seriously needs no dialogues just his expressions are more dan enuf for a scene to be delivered superbly πŸ‘
this is really sad, why cant Savita see Manav happy, he is her only living child. She should be happy in his happiness , rejoice in his joys, sad when he is sad, that's how parents are. But hell she's such a control freak, til now I had sympathy for her cos she's lonely and sick but the moment she said u have to choose betn yr mother and yr wife..........very disappointing. 
bhavni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: piya_10

this is really sad, why cant Savita see Manav happy, he is her only living child.

???..what about vandita???

She should be happy in his happiness , rejoice in his joys, sad when he is sad, that's how parents are. But hell she's such a control freak, til now I had sympathy for her cos she's lonely and sick but the moment she said u have to choose betn yr mother and yr wife..........very disappointing. 

oops !! I meant her only son 😳 πŸ˜† sorry Bhavni