Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

360297 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: koolchick

Kay peeps I have an essay to write......in order to finish it, I actually have to start itπŸ˜†

I'll be back in a couple of hours, loved the gossip bit of the day!

me too. I'm out temporarily, lets see who finishes our essays first πŸ˜†
233283 thumbnail
Maya your Mahesh Bhatt and Avtar Gill siggy is the funniest thing I ever read. Who tweeted that? Now I'm curious.🀣
-Aaliyah- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Number 5 is me! 🀣

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TF7nAgQ1Hr4&feature=relmfu[/YOUTUBE]
233283 thumbnail

Maybe one of Mahesh Bhatt's ex girlfriend? Uski list toh Salman aur Ranbir se bhi badi hogi. πŸ˜†
563952 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dexterphile

Maya your Mahesh Bhatt and Avtar Gill siggy is the funniest thing I ever read. Who tweeted that? Now I'm curious.🀣

Ha Ha, Dexter. I read that tweet this morning and had a fit. Then came to this forum and it was a laugh riot today. Got it from here:
401366 thumbnail

tweeted from hell, i guess!

for cheating with her 😑

i'm a huge fan of Pabin Babi though!

233283 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheDilettante

Ha Ha, Dexter. I read that tweet this morning and had a fit. Then came to this forum and it was a laugh riot today. Got it from here:

The guy with the signboard tweeted it? What is his dushmani with Mahesh Bhatt? Wait....I have seen him somewhere on tv. πŸ˜•
563952 thumbnail

^No, Dexter. This is another person. There's a bunch who tweet one-liners like BG. His background is funny because that TV host has 'nadi kinaare saanp hai' thingy around his neck.

233283 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheDilettante

^No, Dexter. This is another person. There's a bunch who tweet one-liners like BG. His background is funny because that TV host has 'nadi kinaare saanp hai' thingy around his neck.

Oh okay. πŸ˜† Yeh kinaare ka saap kaun hai? Maya you're usually right about these things, who do you think it is?
563952 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dexterphile

Oh okay. πŸ˜† Yeh kinaare ka saap kaun hai? Maya you're usually right about these things, who do you think it is?

Oh, no. That's indeed Sumeet Raghavan and I had no clue all these months. πŸ˜†
That thingy around the neck says 'nadi kinaare saanp hai, gaali dena paap hai'. You know one of those things you say esp. if you grow up in North India. Here it's sarcastic because you anyway say bad things on twitter.πŸ˜†
Edited by TheDilettante - 13 years ago