Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

@neha.....i am all for some juicy gossip early morning on a dull thursday🤣...can you pm me
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Neha

🤗...u are a savior😆......can u please PM me the discussions...PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZz😳
ISHQSalmanSe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@Sun: i concur fully😃..........sometimes they all fake it to get cheap publicity or sympathy or something.....🤢
sun29 thumbnail

@anu...gossiping having fun is fine hun untill we get emotionally involved in someone elses business..........then it is treading on dark waters actually.........
sun29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: neha9999

@Sun: i concur fully😃..........sometimes they all fake it to get cheap publicity or sympathy or something.....🤢

exactly............preity zinta once said that i will never get involved ever with an actor coz i will not know when he is acting and when he is not.............

they all can go to any lengths for publicity.........
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
@Sun

he he yup.....

Why not enjoy the gossips when the actors themselves make a room for it 😆...
But yes........we should know where to limit our obsession regarding that......else it just leaves u with a VERY VERY bad taste...and i have experienced it ...not once but twice
ISHQSalmanSe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@Sun, Anu: 😆😆😆....Hold on....let me compile em and send😳
sun29 thumbnail

same here anu....i have had a first hand experience which has made me very wary with all of them........and exactly have fun gosssiping and speculating within limits😆

@neha ..thanks hun....

btw where is praju............hello bol kar gayab ho gayi
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
@Sun, Neha

If u see Ranbir Kapoor, Shahid Kapoor....they are liked with all the lead actresses they work with...

and these guys also never come out with clarity...they enjoy CHEAP PUBLICITY like this

TV actors are no less......
sun29 thumbnail

anu i have friends who worked as page three journalists and have seen and interacted with many first hand.........hence remember all that gltters is not gold..........if their secrets come tumbling out na ..........the world will be small for them to hide their face..........telly is worst........