Users

Frequent Posters

WildestDreams thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
omggg jhanvi...using the DDLJ one ;)
awarapan. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
DUDE, you're kidding me right :| HOW DO YOU UPDATE SO FAST! Uff, you're amazing! Seriously I didn't even notice the KaSh siggy as all I saw was the Raj-Simran//SRK-Kajol sigg first! Uff. The colouring on that is P E R F E C T, and I LOVE the blue/black colouring! It's simply BEAUTIFUL :| I love the style you've used on that, and the CAPTION :| OMFG. Alone with the textures, and the classic look, it's beautiful :| Seriously, amazing work! I love it a lot :| As for your lil bitch-slap note, I'M WITH YOU! Not watching DDLJ is a crime! I loved the whole update, SO GORGEOUS!
...Mina... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hi jhanvi diii,

i luv ur new updates diii, the DDLK cg was sooo nice, i luved the movie !!😍 wow, ur cgs are so beautiful, u truly must be a fairy of cg making diii, all ur creations luk so heavenly !!⭐️

dii, here is a suggestion for u in case u want to make some avis any time.😳 there is no hurry, but if u want diii, could u plss make some avis from this video, where kevat washes ram ji's feet and then ram sita and laxman cross the river and sita ji offers her ring to Kevat? i just luv this scene sooo much, its so devotional!😍

the Kevat scene starts from 17:20 diii, and ends at 19:40, and the boat and ring scene starts at 21:20 and endts at 25:25. u can choose the timings u want diii, but if u want specific ones, i can give u.😳
AS.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
wooow beautiful updte
loved coloring mostπŸ˜ƒ

senorita
.ayesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

oye yaar , i thought u will party late and take rest , but guess what i am wrong yaar 

wow u make awesome siggies yaar...your first one is super amazing yaar, i really like the style yar and  this scene is good too yaar 

i am soo sad that this si gonna end soo sooon yaar , why?? ekta is stupid and can't  understand what is good, i hope they come with the session 3 yaar , this is my hope for next time yaar . 

i agree wth u yara and that was the best dhoka shaddai yaar and the text is just made it more good yaar and , is just awesome yaar , prefect yaar 
i love the way u make u sig unique and awesome yaar 

anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Jhanvi baby, I am REALLY lazy to comment on THREE updates. lolzz. :P I am just gonna sum up all the updates in this comment. And in one word. P.E.R.F.E.C.T. Your style, design, color, texture, text and man what not, everything is just PERFECT. I am sooo in love with that blueish coloring you use on your sigs.

Haww. If only you did use some other pics on the KaSh one, I would SO use it. You know how picky I am about pix.. LOL.

Anyways, you always do an outstanding job. Moreover, your coloring.. thats a KILLER. And so is the way you blend the pics and everything. You have one of your biggest pankhas in me. You know thatt... I loveee your work..

Aur kitni tareef suni hai? Bas, bahut hua. Ab I am leaving... I need to eat something :P Btw, dare you slap me :@ I haven't seen DDLJ. Its an over rated movie now you know. 90s tak theek thi. Not any longer :D SRKadz were FAB though. How I LOVE that the best couples are KaSh. Kajol Sharukh, Karan Shilpa etc. There were others. I am forgetting the name though LOL!

And anyways, I was joking that I haven't seen DDLJ. I saw it way back when I was 7-8 years old I think 🀣 And alot more times after that too. I LOVE the movie though seriously, now it def. looks overrated. Ab tu thapada maregi then I ll make sure Riddhipyschoma comes after you :P LOLZ. So, I am guessing now you wont 🀣

Awesome work Jhanvi. AS ALWAYS ;) Keep it up! Love yaa πŸ€—
Edited by x.Anku.x - 12 years ago
Xiahtic-5 thumbnail
Hey Jhanvi,
omg waow yaar u r fast damn damn fast i mean u knw this is kinda freaky i missed AA in ur update this tym i dont watch any shows at all bt seeing ur update without thm made me missed them dont know why gosh

The DDLJ one has come out beautiful no doubt even though i am not a big fan of Shahrukh but yes the chemistry of Shahrukh and Kajol  is epic and this movie obviously everyone has seen it the sig is gorgeous no doubt

KaSh one ooo wht can i say ou brought memories back beautiful gorgeous memories which no one can create at all the sig is awesome i really love it and i love love love the quote u used it is amazing you made the sig really wonderful now ur sig made me miss them more and want to watch dat scene even though i juz watched it yesterday i seriously love the KaSh one thanks for making on KaSh absolutely gorgeous

Keep rocking Janu
anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Ohh btw Jhanvi, pleasee make some KaSh sig in that blue coloring na. I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to usee it... and that text you had used on the PM sig.. the 'pyaar ke mukaam pe' or something one... *begs* LOL
pakhara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
OMG! OMG! OMG! Amazing work as always! Both siggs totally rock!
Just super awesome!! The DDLJ sigg is just waah!!! Bohout khoobsurat! Love it! Pure awesomeness, lol.

And what?????? They're ending the show despite the petition and all? What the heck?

this is really pretty <3