Views

Users

Frequent Posters

goldenball thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: preethia

loved the update................

u always comp the ff within 20-25 parts i love that bcoz u dont try to drag the story much more than needed...............
u always keep it simple and even the mu is something that happens to ppl in normal life..........
intially i was so angry with maan to let her go and marry his bro then when things changed and he accepted his love for her and confessed i felt happy but still felt that he made a mistake and he has to repent...........
u made him repent and suffer for all the sufferings he put geet thro.......it was not a easy task for him.........but i just loved maan after he came to shimla......................from then on maan was the only element i can remember now he never gave up his love, he trusted her, he believed in his and her love............the way he was facing her anger and wrath was awesome...........yeah he did the mistake for which he had to go thro that but not many men will do that.............they wud try couple of times and they wud give up saying  if she doesnt care for me then y shud i beg.................

finally they got married and maan was right no chances to b taken with geet wat if she changes her mind..........and also geet ek jung se bhi zyada hain.........uske dimag ka koi barosa nahin..................

finally maan conquered his love.................

hey when r u going to start the new ff.............do pm me

You have very nicely summarized it......I try to put logically one block after another...that;s why you feel the story is holding you...
Thanks for loving it.....I will come up with something soon....
ruhakhan thumbnail
That was so cute thanks for such a wonderful story
Nav2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Very Very Very very mmuuuccchhh nice i really enjoyed allllottt thankxxxxx aloootttttttttttttttttttt dear. its sad that endinggggggggg.......
simi91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
"Mera matlab ...woh Geet...who believed in dying in love....mere liye kuch bhi kar jaane wali..... meri diwaani .....I am so happy to see that love back in you....."

She looked straight in his eyes.....making her confession...."Maan....I never stopped loving you.....these five years.....not a single day went when I had not thought about you...gussee se pyaar se...har tarah se tumhain yaad karti thi....."

"Geet.....Hmmmm toh tum mujhse pyaar karti...hon....."...he then lifted her and took to the bed....giving her a intense kiss....and started removing her clothes.....her hands also went inside his shirt....

love this scene
so cute
lovely end
my dear
i'm waiting for epilogue
how dev react to all this
& dadima too
thanks pm
its was amazing journey to read
this update i'll real gonner miss
reading it
i hope yu come up with another
awesome one soonnnnnnnnnnn
thank yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Tyro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
loved the end...cant believe though that is ended....

will miss reading this ff....

maan n geet r together....forever..with their lovely daughter n another on the way....😆

maan was so in a hurry to get married...becahra adi n others also...had to come at that time...but i'm sure they didnt mind...after all...they also wanted for them to be together....

will be waiting for the epilogue...

n once again thnx for the ff......m will be waiting for another ff from u...do write soon...

Edited by jyoti_l - 13 years ago
CrazzyBusy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awesome update dear
loved it...it was just lovely ending dear
will be waiting for the epilogue
will really miss this ff
but every good things has to come to an end
will really miss it
thanks for all the hard work u did dear

mitzi11 thumbnail
maverlous ending
love it
cant wait to read
epilogue
thank yu so muchhhhhhhhhh
LuvScooby thumbnail
I am one happy soul rite now.........finally they live happily forever ðŸ˜³
goldenball thumbnail

Originally posted by: simi91

"Mera matlab ...woh Geet...who believed in dying in love....mere liye kuch bhi kar jaane wali..... meri diwaani .....I am so happy to see that love back in you....."

She looked straight in his eyes.....making her confession...."Maan....I never stopped loving you.....these five years.....not a single day went when I had not thought about you...gussee se pyaar se...har tarah se tumhain yaad karti thi....."

"Geet.....Hmmmm toh tum mujhse pyaar karti...hon....."...he then lifted her and took to the bed....giving her a intense kiss....and started removing her clothes.....her hands also went inside his shirt....

love this scene

so cute
lovely end
my dear
i'm waiting for epilogue
how dev react to all this
& dadima too
thanks pm
its was amazing journey to read
this update i'll real gonner miss
reading it
i hope yu come up with another
awesome one soonnnnnnnnnnn
thank yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Thanks for loving it...

and you still rememeber DEV  ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­
goldenball thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mariam94

awesome update dear
loved it...it was just lovely ending dear
will be waiting for the epilogue
will really miss this ff
but every good things has to come to an end
will really miss it
thanks for all the hard work u did dear

That;s what I also believe ..all beautiful things should end gracefully...no uncecessary dragging

Thanks
Edited by goldenball - 13 years ago