Will Maan's ex-love be back on the show

topgun11 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Heard that mouni roy supposed to be maan past life will be in the future track???

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..VeenaGcian.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I too expecting that track and mouni roy. She is a good actress
misty_drastifan thumbnail
may be
dunno who will come next
Maan had brother called Vicky now in his place Annie came
lets see 
minnie_tweetie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: verode

I too expecting that track and mouni roy. She is a good actress

nooooooooooooo di...................plz no more twists in our maaneet life.....................!
topgun11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Saritha30

may be

dunno who will come next
Maan had brother called Vicky now in his place Annie came
lets see 

Yeah...dadi once mentions about vicky..but dont know why annie came..may be vicky is annie's pet nameπŸ˜†
Mg777 thumbnail
Honestly saying, I dun want any one at this time. Rather, I want Devil out of Maaneet life. That's all.😑
riatagore thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I dint see those tracks. can any one pls tell me what happened to maan's ex girl friend. what was the story.
Mg777 thumbnail

Originally posted by: riatagore

I dint see those tracks. can any one pls tell me what happened to maan's ex girl friend. what was the story.

There was no story.
It was just Dadi took Sameera's name once or twice and from her voice and statements it sounded like Sameera was his ex-girlfrend who ditched him for his money. Taht's all.
And regarding vicky, he was shown in the photos of the KHurana brothers and also Maan and Dadi were searching for him.😊
manny136 thumbnail

Originally posted by: riatagore

We don't really know exactly what happened except her name was Sameera and dadi, dev and NT know about her. Also that she somehow betrayed Maan, kinda similar to the accusations Maan used against Geet on her first day living at the outhouse remember when he grabbed her and said she was trying to get close to him coz he's rich. After wat Sameera did Maan began to hate women and probably became more closed off and liked being by himself. Until Geet came into his life and turned it upside down and he started to have feelings for her. Hopefully Maan never really loved her otherwise he might have mentioned her to Geet. Once during the diwali epi dadi almost mentioned her to Geet but stopped so the CV's want Geet to find out in the future i guess. Lets c when she will come and how she will effect Maan and Geets relationship especially with Geet's jealous streak.
topgun11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: manny136

We don't really know exactly what happened except her name was Sameera and dadi, dev and NT know about her. Also that she somehow betrayed Maan, kinda similar to the accusations Maan used against Geet on her first day living at the outhouse remember when he grabbed her and said she was trying to get close to him coz he's rich. After wat Sameera did Maan began to hate women and probably became more closed off and liked being by himself. Until Geet came into his life and turned it upside down and he started to have feelings for her. Hopefully Maan never really loved her otherwise he might have mentioned her to Geet. Once during the diwali epi dadi almost mentioned her to Geet but stopped so the CV's want Geet to find out in the future i guess. Lets c when she will come and how she will effect Maan and Geets relationship especially with Geet's jealous streak.

I'm sure the cvs will bring her track in the future...but im sure maan will not be affected with her entry...he loves geet so much