Users

Frequent Posters

AR_LOVER thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Part 18

***At Delhi***

At Raj's farmhouse...

Raj swimming in the pool while Nidhi sitting in a swimsuit on an easy chair next to the pool, admiring his muscular body...

Suddenly her phone rings...

"Hello", she picks the phone and answers...

"Hi... this is RJ Muskaan from Fever 104... am I talking to Nidhi???"

"Yes this is her..."

"Nidhi I got your number from one of your friends... actually we are starting a new program on our channel called Love Dove couples..."

"Okkk"

"In this program we will be talking to a couple separately obviously and ask them some random questions about his or her partner and if all the answers tally, the couple will be given a return ticket to a destination of their choice... so does that sound interesting???"

"Yes it does...", Nidhi says excited...

"Ok so are you engaged or in love with someone???"

"Yes... his name is Raj...", Nidhi smiles looking at Raj in the pool...

"Oh wow...thats cool... so how long have you known him...???"

"Well I have known him for sometime but one of my other friends thought that they were in love but I always admired him and now he is all mine...", Nidhi spoke out looking at Raj with dreamy eyes...

"Oh cool... well just a General Knowledge question who is this friend, I mean the kabab mein haddi in your love story...", Muskaan asked keeping her fingers crossed that Nidhi could speak out this one time more...

"Nice name... you gave her Muskaan... kebab mein haddi... her name was Ridhima...", Nidhi blurted out and smiled unsuspecting to herself...

"Ok Nidhi... that's all for this call...i will get back to you with the actual questions in the next few days... By the way you are in Delhi right???"

"Yeah!!!", Nidhi said

"Ok cool!!! Keep listening to Fever 104, it makes you groove...bye...", Muskaan said and hung up...

Muskaan did a small victory dance to herself... "You are the gal... Muskaan I love you...", she said smiling brightly to herself...

She removed the sim card from her cellphone and put in the old Sim card and called up, "Hi Armaan its me Muskaan..."

"Haan bolo is samay call kiya... kuch poochna tha... we met a couple of hours back right???"

"Are tum bolte hi jaoge ya meri bhi sunoge... I know we met a couple of hours back, I called to tell you something, first phase over... Raj is in Delhi and right now he is seeing another girl called Nidhi..."

"Huh??? You mean tumne pataa lagaa liya itni jaldi...", Armaan sounded pleasantly surprised...

"Haan yehi batane ke liye toh call kiya tha... chalo main rakhti hoon... Keep listening to Fever 104... it makes you groove...", she smiled...

"Kya??? What did you just say???"

"Kuch nahin... chalo yeh batao ab aage kya???"

"Well Muskaan aaj raat ko hamein milna parega... lets make a plan... Ridhima ko bhi achcha lagega... what say???"

"Ummm... theek hai... so where do you want to meet..."

"Ok main and Rahul tumhe Not Just Jazz by the Bay mein 8:30 milenge, is that ok???"

"Jazz by the Bay... cool... ok main and Ridhima wahin aa jayege... see you then...", she said and hung up...

She smiled and walked to Ridhima's room...

Ridhima was standing on the balcony looking blankly at the sky...

"Are tu uth gayi...???", Muskaan went and hugged her from behind...

"Tu kahan thi???", Ridhima turned around and looked at her...

"Yehin study mein... aise hi kuch designs dekh rahi thi... achcha chal aaj kahin chalte hain... its been a busy week..."

"Sorry yaar Muskaan, meri wajah se tujhe bahut problem hui...", Ridhima looks at her apologetically...

"Paagal hai kya??? Bus ek promise kar kabhi bhi waapas aise koi idiots ki tarah harkat nahin karegi... I love you... bas itna yaad rakhna that I will always love you..."

"I love you too Muski...", she hugged Muskaan

"Bol na chalegi na mere saath???"

"Kahan jaanaa hai??"

"Some place, where I love...!!!", Muskaan smiled...

"Ok...", Ridhima looked as Muskaan walked to the cupboard....

She opened the wardrobe door... "Twin sisters... ", she said and took out a black off shoulder short dress for Ridhima, and a similar looking one for her although a little below the knee...

Ridhima smiled to see Muskaan's excited smile...

***Evening***

Ridhima sitting in the car looking out of the window while Muskaan drives...

"Cheer up yaar... tu aise chup chap bahut odd lagti hai...", Muskaan said trying to cheer her up...

Ridhima smiled lightly... "Waise hum kahan jaa rahe hain...???"

"Not Just Jazz by the Bay... it's a disc on Marine drive... mazaa aayega..."

Armaan and Rahul sitting at a table inside the disc...

A hot looking girl dressed in a red dress standing at the bar, looking at Armaan checking him out...

"Oye woh larki continuously tujhe dekh rahi hai..."

"Hmm... ek second... let's check her out as well...", Armaan winked and stood up....

"Hi Nikki...", Armaan waves at her...

The girl in red waved back and came running and hugged him affectionately...

"OMG, Armaan Mallik the Dude... main yehi soch rahi thi kahin main sapna toh nahin dekh rahi... Armaan Mallik itne din baad... I mean I wasn't even sure if it was you...", she said loudly with the music becoming loud..

"Aur bataa kaisi hai??? Hows the rest of the gang...???", Armaan asked...

"Everyone is rocking Roby, Saurabh, Rinki, Sumit everyone is here... bas tu hi humse out of touch ho gaya tha...", she said...

Armaan smiled... "Haan yaar kaam mein busy tha... you know how it is... 24X7 kaam kaam..."

"Hmm..."

"Achcha ek baat bol do you still go to Delhi like before???", he asked...

"Obviously... yaar mere parents abhi bhi wahin hain and Abhimanyu bhi..."

"You mean Abhimanyu Modi... the stud... apna Abhi... you guys still steady???"

"Haan steady as we were always and right now he is with that daily City Life..."

"Cool yaar... he always wanted to be a journo... tujhe yaad hai college mein..."

They smiled recalling the old times...

They continue talking for a long time, while Rahul looks impatiently at his watch waiting for Muskaan...

Finally he sees her enter the discotheque and smiles.... "Armaan main ek second mein aayaa...", he touches Armaan's shoulder and gets up...

"Haan...", he says and turns to Nikki...

Rahul leads Muskaan and a lost Ridhima to the table...

Nikki had left to catch a number by then and Armaan looked at Muskaan and Ridhima and stands up smiling...

"Hi Muskaan...hey Ridhima..."

"Hi...", Muskaan says while Ridhima looks lost at the dance floor... and the ambience of the place...

She sits next to Muskaan lost in herself...

Armaan looks at Muskaan as if asking with his eyes if she was ok...

Muskaan blinks assuringly...

Arman gets up and goes to Ridhima and sits down in front of her on his knees... "Can I have a dance with the sexy lady...??", he smiles naughtily...

Ridhima just looks at him... "Sorry Armaan lekin mera dil nahin kar rahaa...", she looks down...

"Are itna achcha number hai...isme kiss ullu ka dil nahin karega dance karne ko??", he smiles and then clicks his tongue... "Oops sorry abhi tumne kahaa tumhara dil nahin kar raha...", he smiles naughtily...

"Tumne mujhe ullu kaha...???", Ridhima glares at him...

"Are nahin maine toh sirf kaha chalo na dance karte hain..."

"Nahin mujhe nahin karna dance....", she says and looks away...

"Achcha samajh gaya... tumhe dance karna nahin aataa isliye bahane banaa rahi ho...", Muskaan smiled looking at  Armaan's exercise to cheer her up...

She speaks up... "Armaan tumhe lagtaa hai meri behen dance nahin kar sakti???"

"Obviously isliye toh yahan baithi hai... varna is handsome hunk ke saath dance karne ke liye koi manaa nahin karta...", he smirked looking at Ridhima...

"Oh really!!!", Ridhhima stood up...

"Really challenge tum mere saath 5 minutes bhi nahin tik paogi..."

"Huh we will see kaun tikta hai and kaun girta hai...", she said and pulled his hand and took him to the dance floor...

Muskaan gets up and goes to the DJ...

The song "Time of My Life" from "Dirty Dancing" started to play... and Armaan extended his hand to lead her in the salsa...

Her graceful moves complemented his steps and the whole dance floor burned with the people cheering at them...

A quick sweep and he picked up in his arms and there eyes met... a smile came to his lips and he placed her back on the floor...

Muskaan and Rahul smiled to see them...

The dance ended with him balancing her delicately in his arms...

"OOOOOOOOOOOO", people cheered...

They smiled at each other and came back and sat down...

"Nice dance...", Armaan complemented her...

"Thanks...", she smiled lightly and looked down...

Armaan was feeling restless to see her in a state like this, he had after all seen the other aspect of her ' the naughty, chirpy Ridhima...

"Ridhima you want to drink something... I mean mujhe toh bahut pyaas lagi hai...", Armaan stood up...

Ridhima was sitting quietly lost in herself, looking at Rahul and Muskaan who were dancing to a slow number on the dance floor...

"Ridhima...", Armaan touched her shoulder gently....

"Haan....", she startled and looked up...

"Sorry... I asked do you want to drink something???", Armaan looked at her...

"Nahin, I am fine...", she said softly...

"Hmmm ok...tum yehin ruko main abhi aataa hoon...", he said and walked to the bar..."One tequila shot and an orange juice please...", he stood there, looking at her...

He brought the drinks in a tray and sat next to her... "Yeh lo... tumhara orange juice...", he said and handed her the juice glass...

He picked up his shot glass and touched it with a click near her glass, "Bottoms up..."

She looked at him, "Are yaar tum itni udaas achchi nahin lagti, fine you don't want to drink but at least mujhe company toh de sakto ho na...", he smiled... "Orange juice toh pi hi sakti ho..."

"Ufff... Ridhima... smile na... just a little...", he made a cute face...

She smiled lightly, "See now this place doesn't even need the lights...", he smiled and drank the shot... she took a sip of her orange juice...

***After a while***

Rahul and Muskaan come back from the dance floor and sit down...

"Armaan hum log soch rahe the drive par jaane ko... tum bhi chalo... laut te samay car yahan se pick kar lena...", Muskaan said...

"Nahin main kabab mein haddi nahin banna chahta... tum log jao...", Armaan excused himself...

"Actually Muski main bhi soch rahi thi ghar chali jaaon... I feel very tired yaar..."

"Hmm...theek hai hum drive par aur kabhi chale jayenge...", Rahul said...

"Nahin that's not an issue, tum log jao...main Ridhima ko ghar chorh kar apne ghar chala jaoonga...", Armaan offered... "I mean if Ridhima ko koi problem na ho...", he looked at Ridhima...

"That's ok...", they got up...

***Outside the disc...

Muskaan calls out for Armaan, "Armaan...ek second please..."

Armaan came to her while Ridhima sat in his car... "Tell me..."

"So aage ke baare mein kya socha tumne... baat nahin hui...", Muskaan said a little disappointed...

"Muskaan main Ridhima ko drop karke tumhare ghar par hi wait karoonga...tum log thora jaldi aane ka try karna...."

"Done..."

Armaan went and sat in his car and drove towards Muskaan's home...

Ridhima sits quietly looking out of the window while Armaan steals glances at her from the corner of her eye...

After a while he speaks up, "Ridhima tum mujhe us din ke liye maaf nahin kar sakti...???"

Ridhima looks at him... "Its ok Armaan tumne jo bola bilkul theek bola, toh sach bolne ke liye sorry kyon keh rahe ho??"

"Please Ridhima mujhe maaf kar do... I mean I did not want to hurt you...", Armaan said looking at her face, his eyes showing his true apologetic feelings...

Ridhima doesn't say anything, just keeps looking at his face without any expressions...

"Please Ridhima..."

"Achcha theek hai... ab sorry and please bolna band karo..."...

Armaan smiled, "Thanks..."

"Dr. Mallik ab Sorry and Please nahin toh Thankyou mat start kar dena..."

"Armaan, Dr. Mallik bolke mujhe darao mat, waise bhi tumhare mooh se kaafi darawna lagta hai...pehelwaan...", he added and smiled naughtily...

"Armaan maar khaoge!!!", Ridhima raised her hand...

They reached home...

Armaan got out from the car and went and opened the door for her...

"Achcha Ridhima ek joke suno..."

Ridhima looked at him, "Ek baar ek haathi ke peeche ek shikari parh gaya... toh woh haathi jungle mein bhaag gayaa... bhaagte bhaagte use uski dost cheetein mil gayi... Cheetein ne usse poocha, Are tum asie bhaag kyon rahe ho... toh haathi ne kaha mere peeche Shikaari paraa hua hai.. toh cheetein ne usse kahaa theek hai aaoo aur mere peeche chup jao..."

Ridhima looked at him for a while...

"Ridhima joke khatam ho gaya hansogi nahin???", Armaan grined...

As the joke sank in Ridhima burst out in laughter...

Armaan looked at her and smiled, "Ridhima thank God tum hansee toh sahi, mujhe toh lagaa tumne mere us din ki baat ke baad apni smile kahin kho hi di... I promise you Ridhima yeh hansee tumhare chehre par laut aayegi... and kabhi bhi main is smile ko kissi ko bhi cheenne nahin doonga... I promise Ridhima...", Armaan speaks to himself...

She continued to laugh loudly when suddenly tears well up in her eyes...

Armaan notices a drop flow down her cheek and went close to her... "Kya hua Ridhima???"

She looks at Armaan but doesn't say a word, her eyes speak out the pain...

He picks up a tear about to leave her face and fall down, "Please ro mat Ridhima sab theek ho jayega... chalo ander chalte hain...", he puts his arm around her shoulder and takes her in...

He takes her to her room and makes her lie down and gives a pill and a glass of water...

She eats the pill and he makes her lie down and sits next to her on the floor...

They look at each other and then she closes her eyes slowly and drifts off to sleep... He caresses her hair gently... "Good Night..."

He switches the light and comes to the drawing room and sits on the couch, suddenly Muskaan and Rahul come in talking to each other...

Muskaan sees Armaan sitting on the couch looking at the floor, "Ridhima kahan hai Armaan???"

"She fell asleep", he points to her room...

Rahul and Muskaan sit down on the couch, "Haan Armaan bolo what are you planning???"

"Muskaan main kal morning mein Delhi jaa rahaa hoon, first I need to study this bugger Raj and his ways a little and I have someone there who will be of immense help... tum yahan Ridhima ke paas ruko, make sure she is busy with something or the other and doesn't find much time to stay alone and also you get ready in the mean time... its time to kick some butt...", Armaan looks at Muskaan with an expression that she found hard to comprehend...

DATS ALL FOR NOW

DO COMMENT ON THE PART AND

PRESS LIKE BUTTON BELOW THE POST

TC

LOTS OF LOVE

Edited by AR_LOVER - 13 years ago
AR_LOVER thumbnail

LINK TO MY OTHER FF'S

THE WORLD STOPPED THAT MOMENT [COMPLETED]

MARRIAGES ARE MADE IN HEAVEN [COMPLETED]
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1407205

Edited by AR_LOVER - 13 years ago
AR_LOVER thumbnail
INDEX

PART 1 TO PART 17 : THREAD 1
LINK:
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1458669

PART 18 = PAGE 1
PART 19 = PAGE 14
PART 20 = PAGE 27
PART 21 = PAGE 39
PART 22 = PAGE 50
PART 23 = PAGE 61
PART 24 = PAGE 71
PART 25 = PAGE 80
PART 26 = PAGE 90
PART 27 = PAGE 99
PART 28 = PAGE 112
Edited by AR_LOVER - 12 years ago
AR_LOVER thumbnail
PM LIST

It Is Very Difficult To Maintain A PM-LIST. So All Those  Want Pm's Plz Send Me A Buddy Request
janu1610 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Gaurav....congrats for new thread....

Nice part .Armaan is so caring .Loved his concern.
I think He is going to fall for her soon.
thanks for pm.
I think no need to tell you to add me in your pm list.😆

love
 ritu
Edited by janu1610 - 13 years ago
swati_ar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice updt.congrats 4r new thread
sammy4u thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2