a promise.a new life..anmol/ragini

shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Lets recap..

A promise to a friend on his death bed to his first meet with the one who was destined to  be in his life forever..

Nearly 7 yrs in the rajvansh house anmol bear the hatred of vasu..

One day the hatred of vasu got to its peak and insulted anmol selfesteem in such a way that he could not bear it and left in anger..

An emotional breakdown and he shared all his pain and above all  the secret he has been keeping for so many yrs to his father in law..

A flashback…anmol sareen met ranveer rajvansh..

We got to watch an anmol sareen full of attitude ..its about a deal of his property which he had no intention to sell..ranveer stayed put with his offer and that  he will change anmol's decision..

We heard these lines"achaa theek hein challenges mujhe bhi pasand hein"..he proposed a deal to ranveer ..to stay with him in his mansion and if ranveer changed his mind he could ask him anything even his ancestral mansion.. in that particular scene we do got it anmol really hated the word called "love"while ranveer was all praise of the same word...

Days went by and we saw a changed anmol sareen..in a few days their friendship had grown stronger..

Already hint was being given as ranveer coming from the temple did pray for anmol and its that one day he too will get a family as him..this was also a scene where we got to see how much good hearted and daring he was not thinking twice to save that child ..

Anmol changed his habit first stop drinking and next gifted ranveer the land..

Hospital scene and this time its ragini's FB.

Ranveer badly injured and ragini all devastated..

Then came the moment and a scene wel l picturised..anmol/ragini meeting..

A tragic moment where two persons unknown to each other will  get their destiny sealed forever ..

Anmol coming from the dark and came face to face with ragini..a few sec eye lock and a start of their story onwards..

The promise… "Are you out of your  mind"..we heard these words  as anmol was shocked of wat ranveer was asking him..to be a son for vasu/inder..a husband to ragini..last anmol promised ranveer he will be there for his family and never leave them..a second promise he will  keep it a secret about the real cause of his death..

In the end ranveer lost his life but also giving anmol sareen  a family and a new life as anmol rajvansh..

Back to nari niketan sharmaji gave anmol a good lecture and also his support comforting him .he told him that when someone is going to die he feels close to god this is why his thinking and eyesight is always correct and ranveer chose you to be the one for his family..he has gifted you his family but above all gifted them a nayab tohfa..a rare gift in you anmol…

This time it was anmol rajvansh at his emotional best..powerful  dialogues with a full dose of emotions..We got to watch One of the best emotional scene of a son-in-law and a father-in-law..apoorva..alokji were fantastic in this scene.👏

In rajvansh house Ragini still awake waiting for anmol..anxiety was fully written on her face and walking in the corridor holding her mangalsutra  going to her room…

Hearing the noise she rushed to the room and the look she gave anmol was definitely of a wife angry towards her husband. …

morning after the beggining of a change in angini's relationship though it was baby step ones and their story continued..

anmol kept his promise to a friend all these yrs and fulfilled it too to the T… it was his duty.responsibilty to look after the wellbeing of his new family..not to forget he showered immense love on all of them esp two persons ragini/tammy…

in my opinion apart from his grand entry this was the moment apoorva as anmol got the viewers attention..apoorva was absolutely mindblowing in such emotional scenes..he did made a big impact.. 👏

this is why we are requesting the creatives to not forget their precious well sketched character anmol for bidaai2....

anizor thumbnail
nice post agree with you apu is great actor,made a big impact in such short time, anmol is needed to continue bidaii 2, without angini  it dosnt make any sense, to get good trp right off the bat they should bring angini back. wedding gave good trp so sr will get even more
shanaya28 thumbnail
@anizor..i second your thought here.apoorva as anmol is a must for bidaai2..

when we watch these moment again it does show how much this character has contributed to the success of bidaai till its last epi..

of course credit also goes to alekh/ragini/vasu /two kids but above all the new flavor in the show anmol can't be ignored..he did caught the viewers attention and we dont need proof the show always got high trps and ended on a high ..

the story of angini in bidaai2 will definitely get the viewers interest..
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Once again an awesome post saveeta👏,each time you amaze me with your different topics.👍🏼

you have written so beautifully Anmol's and Ranvir's frienship👏 AND how Anmol changed from his bad habits and envied at Ranvir's love and family life.👏

When Ranvir is all praise of his wife  Anmol must have been surely impressed by the character of Ragini.😳

Angini's first meet was truly heart wrenching😭.loved the way Anmol looked at Ragini as it to say I will be with you always.👍🏼

When Anmol left the house angrily,Ragini started to feel Anmol's importance in her life.😃

want to see more of them😃.wish to hear some good news on bidaai 2.😃
shanaya28 thumbnail
@krithika..thanks for the nice input..😊

agree with you anmol must have been impressed by ragini with the all the praise of ranveer..

i remember this bit the temple scene..anmol telling ranveer let me guess "tum nein apne parents ke liye kuch maanga..apne bhai alekh ..tumhare niece khushi ke liye..tumhari beti tammy ke liye aur tumhare jaane jigar ragini ke liye"

next ranveer saying "tum mera mazaak uraa rahe ho""tum dekhna tumhare ragini jaisee biwi hogee nah toh tum usse apnee zindagi aur jaan banane ke alawa kuch nahin sochoge"anmol was like point noted..

it all became so true ragini was anmol's life in the end..

yes krithika that first time their eyes did spoke volumes esp anmol ..he was destined to be in her life and he stood by her .

ragini was really scared not seeing him back so late and also how much importance he had in her life..she already felt the void and for me at that moment  her anger towards him did show some hidden feelings which came out and next she backstep and he was hurt..
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: savee_k

Lets recap..

A promise to a friend on his death bed to his first meet with the one who was destined to  be in his life forever..

Nearly 7 yrs in the rajvansh house anmol bear the hatred of vasu..

One day the hatred of vasu got to its peak and insulted anmol selfesteem in such a way that he could not bear it and left in anger..

That was the day I truly felt so bad for him.. Repeatedly he said Mrs. Rajvansh I have been living in this house for the past 7 years right under your eyes and you do not see my sincerity.. My god she was ruthless.. I was actually glad he walked out his self respect asked him to do that !!!

An emotional breakdown and he shared all his pain and above all  the secret he has been keeping for so many yrs to his father in law..

A flashback'anmol sareen met ranveer rajvansh..

We got to watch an anmol sareen full of attitude ..its about a deal of his property which he had no intention to sell..ranveer stayed put with his offer and that  he will change anmol's decision..

Anmol Sareen was a hard nut to crack, but he was ready for challenges ! and he would see to how much Ranveer can convince him to sell .I loved his attitude.

We heard these lines"achaa theek hein challenges mujhe bhi pasand hein"..he proposed a deal to ranveer ..to stay with him in his mansion and if ranveer changed his mind he could ask him anything even his ancestral mansion.. in that particular scene we do got it anmol really hated the word called "love"while ranveer was all praise of the same word...

Days went by and we saw a changed anmol sareen..in a few days their friendship had grown stronger..

Already hint was being given as ranveer coming from the temple did pray for anmol and its that one day he too will get a family as him..this was also a scene where we got to see how much good hearted and daring he was not thinking twice to save that child ..

Anmol changed his habit first stop drinking and next gifted ranveer the land..

I always felt  that lonliness killed that guy but he still dedicated his life for the welfare of people,

The whole village  use to praise him for his affection and timely help. He would go all out to help people .

Hospital scene and this time its ragini's FB.

Ranveer badly injured and ragini all devastated..

Then came the moment and a scene wel l picturised..anmol/ragini meeting..

A tragic moment where two persons unknown to each other will  get their destiny sealed forever ..

Anmol coming from the dark and came face to face with ragini..a few sec eye lock and a start of their story onwards..

The promise' "Are you out of your  mind"..we heard these words  as anmol was shocked of wat ranveer was asking him..to be a son for vasu/inder..a husband to ragini..last anmol promised ranveer he will be there for his family and never leave them..a second promise he will  keep it a secret about the real cause of his death..

In the end ranveer lost his life but also giving anmol sareen  a family and a new life as anmol rajvansh..

That whole scene was very well executed... Ragini's devistation and Anmol coming out from the dark and  Her hand being placed on his  extremely gripping .. Even for ANmol I mean  he knows the truth about that fateful day what happened... No time No time to  tell that  I cannot handle this I cannot  take your place,  Thats it fate had written it and he had to follow that !!

Back to nari niketan sharmaji gave anmol a good lecture and also his support comforting him .he told him that when someone is going to die he feels close to god this is why his thinking and eyesight is always correct and ranveer chose you to be the one for his family..he has gifted you his family but above all gifted them a nayab tohfa..a rare gift in you anmol'

This time it was anmol rajvansh at his emotional best..powerful  dialogues with a full dose of emotions..We got to watch One of the best emotional scene of a son-in-law and a father-in-law..apoorva..alokji were fantastic in this scene.👏

Excellent gripping frustration Anmol was shwn to us who wanted to set himself free unlock  himself from these  Bhandan's and tell every which he has been wanting to for teh past 7 years..

He felt as if a burden was on him and he had to set himself free.. Loads of uneasiness had  piled up and he was ready to  tel everything.

But due to the respect for his father in law he decided to stay quite

In rajvansh house Ragini still awake waiting for anmol..anxiety was fully written on her face and walking in the corridor holding her mangalsutra  going to her room'

THat was the most enduring part where Ragini was  worried why he did 'nt return and then the famous super human he said kept her quite 😆, But  she was truly concenrend where he went. His mobile was also  left at home.

Hearing the noise she rushed to the room and the look she gave anmol was definitely of a wife angry towards her husband. '

morning after the beggining of a change in angini's relationship though it was baby step ones and their story continued..

anmol kept his promise to a friend all these yrs and fulfilled it too to the T' it was his duty.responsibilty to look after the wellbeing of his new family..not to forget he showered immense love on all of them esp two persons ragini/tammy'

in my opinion apart from his grand entry this was the moment apoorva as anmol got the viewers attention..apoorva was absolutely mindblowing in such emotional scenes..he did made a big impact.. 👏

this is why we are requesting the creatives to not forget their precious well sketched character anmol for bidaai2....

He always  made sure that the promise is kept for his friend.. He did everything on teh face of the earth to make sure they are happy.. He kept his Farz , till he realized its time to break thought ahd pour our his feelings for Ragini and truly from the bottom f hid heart he said Ragini I love you !! It truly lighted him and he said whats in his mind and nothing no barrier was coming in his way !!

That dialogue rings in your years even today,  But defiantly incomplete   story as they just started their journey just started and Anmol's hapiness has just beguin

The very much needed character for season 2

Beautifully written Saveeta !👏
shanaya28 thumbnail
@shanti..nice point you have penned down..

"He always  made sure that the promise is kept for his friend.. He did everything on teh face of the earth to make sure they are happy.. He kept his Farz , till he realized its time to break thought ahd pour our his feelings for Ragini and truly from the bottom f hid heart he said Ragini I love you !! It truly lighted him and he said whats in his mind and nothing no barrier was coming in his way "!!

the creatives  in the last epi did one wonderful job for anmol's character.he got the much needed focus and also wrote some powerful dialogues for him..he definitely executed each of his scenes brilliantly and emoted all his feelings so well..

at last he freed himself from that promise to confess his true feelings to ragini..thus we got these dialogues from anmol"bina kissi farz.ya ranveer se kiye vaade..agar kissi ko sache dil se pyar karta houn woh aap hein ragini"..he had to let go of that burden of a promise and declare his love loud and clear to ragini .....

sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
amazing topic savee loved al the points   uu mentioned.....i feel the character of anmol was sketched by RS with utter one motive......absolute audience attention...a male character to click so much with regular house hold audience...and he acheived it.....in female dominated genre..it was anmol who stood out post leap..all thanks to apu ..the most beautiful scene between anmol and sharmaji really pulled audience towards him as they witnessed a human being in him,even in flashback anmol sareen had principles which he adhered to and kept them proudly....despite writing off Ranvir's philosphy and proposal he was decent enough to respect Ranvir's confidence.
I dont think anmol fell for ragini when ranvir was discussing everything about her,to me he got immense respect for her but when he wa soffeered ragini's hand by ranvir on his death bed,his hands trembled and he was humbled by Ragini's sincerity and love for ranvir. he felt he was intruding on a private scene......he fell in love later on seeing a beautiful and selfless woman in Ragini in their years together.....
so i agree there is no bidaai without Anmol now.Like Sadhna left a legacy which anmol made even 10 times more powerful.....so we deserve anmol and ofcourse apu in season 2....\
as there can be no anmol without APU
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sami01

amazing topic savee loved al the points   uu mentioned.....i feel the character of anmol was sketched by RS with utter one motive......absolute audience attention...a male character to click so much with regular house hold audience...and he acheived it.....in female dominated genre..it was anmol who stood out post leap..all thanks to apu ..the most beautiful scene between anmol and sharmaji really pulled audience towards him as they witnessed a human being in him,even in flashback anmol sareen had principles which he adhered to and kept them proudly....despite writing off Ranvir's philosphy and proposal he was decent enough to respect Ranvir's confidence.

I dont think anmol fell for ragini when ranvir was discussing everything about her,to me he got immense respect for her but when he wa soffeered ragini's hand by ranvir on his death bed,his hands trembled and he was humbled by Ragini's sincerity and love for ranvir. he felt he was intruding on a private scene......he fell in love later on seeing a beautiful and selfless woman in Ragini in their years together.....
so i agree there is no bidaai without Anmol now.Like Sadhna left a legacy which anmol made even 10 times more powerful.....so we deserve anmol and ofcourse apu in season 2....\
as there can be no anmol without APU

I loved teh scene too Kya frustration By God just beautifl !!

I soo wanted him to make the doll house and presented to Tammy after the frustration

Kassh banakey present kattha

Female dominated televsion mai sachi he rules
I would sit and watch  his  acting only aur saab ko sideline karthi
shanaya28 thumbnail
@sami..nice views and i second that..

"i feel the character of anmol was sketched by RS with utter one motive......absolute audience attention...a male character to click so much with regular house hold audience...and he acheived it.....in female dominated genre..it was anmol who stood out post leap..all thanks to apu "..very well said..👏

it was a complete risk taken by the channel and RS bringing in a leap and complete new storyline..a show which had so many loyal viewers..a leap announced and two main protagonists opting out of the show.a tough task for RS/DKP..

but they were lucky they got the perfect person to portray the one character on whom they were banking to get the audiences interest back..anmol played by apoorva..

all we can say now he came as a knight in shining armour bringing along with him happiness..love..smile..both for rajvansh family and rajan sir too as the risk turned out to be a very precious gift to the viewers..

he should be back in season2 as he did act as a catalyst to bring back the audiences in the 9pm slot during  leap and viewers will welcome him back wholeheartedly same as they accepted him...