krishna singh Thakur

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago

Regardless of the recent track.... where he's told some porkies.. I still consider him to be much better than the other males by faaaaaaaaarrrrrr!

Sax ....... Why after all these years Naina is always crying. Obviously he hasn't made her happy, She may be educated - but did she ever go out to work? Was Pratigya's article reflecting on her own mothers life aswell. Educated women at home.

Adharsh.... Kya kehna is janaab kaa. Well knowing how much it would upset his parents.. he still takes rishwath and swears on his mothers life he's done nothing wrong. And the rest of it we know.

Shaktia -  Okay  - Murderer, rapist, drunk, gambler... he has done it all

Sajan Singh.. Almost touching Shaktia

Chandu Tunna... Have had their bit of fun at the Kota too.

HUMRA BABA
He doesn't drink, take drugs or smoke, Never been to a kota, Gave his life for his wife, Would never dream of cheating on her. He would never beat her to a pulp..... He's childishness has been taken and reflected soooo negatively. But see for yourself is he really that bad? That his wife cannot trust him her whole life. Am sure she will at some point. BUT I'd say cut the guy some slack. I have full faith in him...... πŸ˜›

πŸ˜ƒ

vote for arry and ur other fav's
Edited by carisma2 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yemi-IF thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Sax ....... Why after all these years Naina is always crying. Obviously he hasn't made her happy

OMG.......... :spit:

at the begining of the show was she always this leaky ? by the time I started watching,  i remember her being calm and a somewhat level headed which was why Pratigya gravitated towards Papa more than her since she used to talk sense...... now its a constant  drowning of those spiders on her eyes 🀒
Edited by yemi3006 - 13 years ago
carisma2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: yemi3006

Sax ....... Why after all these years Naina is always crying. Obviously he hasn't made her happy

OMG.......... :spit:

at the begining of the show was she always this leaky ? by the time I started watching,  i remember her being calm and a somewhat level headed which was why Pratigya gravitated towards Papa more than her since she used to talk sense......Nice indirect statement that Sax chats crap. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† now its a constant  downing of those spiders on her eyes 🀒

I have always seen her as a nervous crying freak. But it just gets worse. She should make a pratigya to never cry........ Then we will be very near the end of mkap. πŸ˜† Edited by carisma2 - 13 years ago
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: carisma2

Regardless of the recent track.... where he's told some porkies.. I still consider him to be much better than the other males by faaaaaaaaarrrrrr!

Sax ....... Why after all these years Naina is always crying. Obviously he hasn't made her happy, She may be educated - but did she ever go out to work? Was Pratigya's article reflecting on her own mothers life aswell. Educated women at home. You should be getting the Saptarishi taaren for this line!! ...it is not just abuse that is degrading the women...lack of freedom is also a kind of "abuse" on them...

Adharsh.... Kya kehna is janaab kaa. Well knowing how much it would upset his parents.. he still takes rishwath and swears on his mothers life he's done nothing wrong. And the rest of it we know. I really don't want this Adarsh to sudhorofy all of a sudden now...I mean seeing today's epi...he seems to be getting cold feet...I really want him to get caught and get punished...so that the Saxes can stop their gun gan on how perfect their kids are...

Shaktia -  Okay  - Murderer, rapist, drunk, gambler... he has done it all

Sajan Singh.. Almost touching Shaktia

Chandu Tunna... Have had their bit of fun at the Kota too. I thought only tunna went to the kotha...chandu is like krishna...he is the decent guy...Tunna seems to have a girlfriend as well...and at times I feel he is not under krishna's wing as much as chandu is...If I remember correctly...chandu was with krishna right from the start....tunna introduced angad to krishna...at that time..don't think tunna was as close to krishna...as chandu was...

HUMRA BABA
He doesn't drink, take drugs or smoke, Never been to a kota, Gave his life for his wife, Would never dream of cheating on her. He would never beat her to a pulp..... He's childishness has been taken and reflected soooo negatively. But see for yourself is he really that bad? That his wife cannot trust him her whole life. Am sure she will at some point. BUT I'd say cut the guy some slack. I have full faith in him...... πŸ˜›

πŸ˜ƒ 

Exactly...and sometimes I wonder why didn't krishna ever got into all this...after all even he has the same upbringing as shakti...😳😳😳😳

carisma2 thumbnail

He may have had a premonition he'll be married to Pratigya... Like they said at the beginning.. he was never into girls hence his friends were shocked that Pratigya really got to him.. and she still is getting to him. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by carisma2 - 13 years ago
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

He may have had a premonition he'll be married to Pratigya... Like they said at the beginning.. he was never into girls hence his friends were shocked that Pratigya really got to him.. and she still is getting to him. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Yeah...remember he said he never wants to get married to a woman like his mother-in-law or his sister-in-law...
CrAzYRED thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
When it comes to money in a marriages, many husband will hold back. For example  how much they spend...the give money to a family member. Most wives are in the dark about these things.

Krishna, lied to Pratz, about getting a JOB that earn. Krishna, heart was in the right place, but he has to realize how his wife feel about this lie. From now on how will she be able to believe what he is saying. These two really have to sit and talk, map some of their lifes out.

Adarsh, lying to his family about where  his money is coming from, it will be so easy for Pratz, to forgive Adarsh, followed by the rest of the saxes. For them it will be a mistake, the saxes are not strong to handle Adarsh dishonesty. many of us forgive our family member so easily for their wrong doing.
aleena1 thumbnail
πŸ˜†

True...... Naina is soooooooooooon educated she has a PhD in cryingπŸ˜†
carisma2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mia03

When it comes to money in a marriages, many husband will hold back. For example  how much they spend...the give money to a family member. Most wives are in the dark about these things.

Krishna, lied to Pratz, about getting a JOB that earn. Krishna, heart was in the right place, but he has to realize how his wife feel about this lie. From now on how will she be able to believe what he is saying. These two really have to sit and talk, map some of their lifes out.

Adarsh, lying to his family about where  his money is coming from, it will be so easy for Pratz, to forgive Adarsh, followed by the rest of the saxes. For them it will be a mistake, the saxes are not strong to handle Adarsh dishonesty. many of us forgive our family member so easily for their wrong doing.

Yes i hope P realises that K too is her family and forgives him. K is open abt everything. That day he also said let me show u my work place and she refused. i think he wanted to tell her
CrAzYRED thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I have always seen her as a nervous crying freak. But it just gets worse. She should make a pratigya to never cry........ Then we will be very near the end of mkap. πŸ˜†

She is a puzzle one why cry so much at everything. but she is a typical MIL, keep blaming the DIL lately. What will make this woman happy her son?