Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumbulqaiser thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

very wonderful ss, gunjan so different from our imagination and samrat so innocent continue soon and keep pm me

monaya_sajan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
superb yaar.............truely beautiful..................

..-Ayesshhaa-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wow! Awesome Update!
First of All Congo on new SS
the charatcers are Opposite! 
Samrat is lonely and Gunjan loves Masti.. 
i like the part of padma and Gunjan! Maha rani! LOL! ๐Ÿ˜† 
update soon..
gunurlove thumbnail
Hiiiiiiiiiiiii meerii.....First of all Congratulation for new SS..and all the very best for the further updates in advance....I
t was again a veryyy nice and fantastic update...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘most of all its tooo much interesting story..as sami is a doctor..n Gunjan is so much fun loving girl...love to the core that totally change Gunjan....with her sooo cute childish behaviour....๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†....
Specially Gunjan calls sami langoor...it was sooo funny.....๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
 keep it up dear....

Originally posted by: gunurlove

<font color="#990066" size="3">Hiiiiiiiiiiiii meerii.....First of all Congratulation for new SS..and all the very best for the further updates in advance....I

t was again a veryyy nice and fantastic update...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘most of all its tooo much interesting story..as sami is a doctor..n Gunjan is so much fun loving girl...love to the core that totally change Gunjan....with her sooo cute childish behaviour....๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†....

SpeciallyGunjan calls sami langoor...it was sooo funny.....๐Ÿ˜Š
</font>
<font color="#990066" size="3">keep it up dear....</font>

Thanks rija api...m glad u lovd the ss....n enjyd the update..thanks a lot 4 ur apreciating n lovely coment encourgez n inspirez me a lot thanks a lot
Love u
Meri
hey guys!!thanks a lot 4 ur so much encouragng.apreciating.sweet n lovely commentz realy it makes the ss more specl 4 the specl girl.so herez the 2nd update....enjy n give comentz.thanks a lot.
Part two
   Our 1st date
    Betey kuch pal sath hmarey...
Chal parien hain do ajnabi
Anjan rahon pe anjan raston pe
they walks to the door of resturant n samrat opened door for her......waiter leads the two a corner table which was already booked by samratt.......samrat pulls out a chair for her.......gunjan smiles.......n they both sits.........waiter gave them menu card....n wait for the oder
s:um.....two juices..baqi ka oder thori dair bad........
w:ok sir flvour??
s:gunjan ap....
g:coke
s:.aik coke aur aik orange juicee....
w:je sir.....he leaves. now sajan were alone n again were confused how to start convo at last samrat managed to start
s:so ap gunjan haiin
g:of course gunjan sharma.......samrat smiles at her hard tone
s:ap hmessha itney gusey mein rehte haiin ya aj koi khaass baat hai?
g:dekhiyee.........
s:jee dekh raha hoon...he said smiling.....he was loving teasing her.unknowinglyy.....he had never behave lyk that but still he dont know he was enjyng her gussa.........
g:ap apney apko smjhtey kya haiin???samrat was really shocked at her loud voice........n looked here n there..........n saw everyone staring at them....gunjan follwd his gaze..n then bit her toungue.....god gunajn u r imposible(she said to herself).......waiter came there n serve the drinks.....as he left........sajan looked at each other.....samrat felt v bad as he was v differnt nature n was very cool mind n also excpects the same from others..........(guyss here u can imagine monaya in real lyff....winkk)..
s:dekheye
g:mein nahn tm dekhoo.........she again was just lyk fuiriouss lionesss.....samrat mood was now changed n he wasnt smiling lyk before........she again bit her tounge.........umm.i am sooryy..she make a face..samrat was rather shocked n surprise of her behaviour.he had never deal any girl personally n he was thinking gunjan to be crazyyy
s:ap sory bhe ho ya sirf asey he bol rahe ho??
g;tm har tym he itna sadiyal rehtey ho yaa aj koi khaass baat haii.??she replied with same sacrastic tone.....samrat was lyk khahan phass gyaa hon..... n gunjan too same....before they could continue their arguments it was their luck that waiter came there for oder...
s:gunjan ap kya lo ge??he was polite than before...as he supposed to be a gentle man n to polietly n softly behave with a girl lyk his nano always said to him.....
g:chinese...
w:mam chinese mein kuch special ya hamrey pass 10 dishes hain almost...
g:saree.....samrat looked at her in a shock........gunjan supressed her smile seeing his shock face n really enjyd it.she too wants the same to make him iritate.as she loves to play prankss.....waiter looked at samrat for assruance
w;sir.....
s:merey lea rajma chawal aur desert mein gajar ka halwa aur baqi mam k lea chinese k 10 dishess.......he fakelyy smiles at gunajn....n gunajn want to kill him...as waiter left...gunjan was surprised to hear from him that he loves rajma chawal aur gajar ka halwa........
g:aik baat pochon??
s:ya sure.....han par larna hai tu mat pocho....mjhey larae nahn pasand.....
g:aur mjhey lectures nahn pasand har baat meinn...she make a facee.......samrat smiles at her cute angry face....
s:acha pocho kya pochna haii.??
g:tm mjhey impress karney k lea yeh oder kya yaa........i am teling u alreadyy mein impress nahn honey walee....
s:ooo heloo miss atidtude....mjhey kise ko impres karney k zarorat nahn hai coz mein jasa hon wasa he hon koi mjhey lyk karey ya nahn karey i dont care.par mein kudh ko kise ke lea nahn badal saktaa...aur rajma chawal gajar ka halwa mera faav hai aur mein yahan aksar kahney ata hon
g:kis k sath??gunjan excitedly askss....she thinks he might be comited n she wiill be free from this marriage....but somehow she felt angry too as if he is comitted then why he had take her with himself to this place.....she was going on in her thoughts when samrats voice make her back in world
s;apni nano k sath.....he said smiling.....gunjan make a face.but somehow she was happpy too in heart.....(girlss always double mindd..100 percent sruity k sath keh rahe hon)
g:tm apni nano sey bohat pyar kartey ho
s:han bohaat wohe mere sab kuch hain mom dad behan bhae friend dost sab kuch.. meri lyf mein sab sey zyada wo imp haiin.unho ney merey ksuhi k lea bohat kuch kya hai aur mein bhe unk kushi k lea kuch bhe kar sakta hon.......gunjan smiles a bit...she loves to hear it...as he meants the love n care of her nano which she gave him.........
g:wo waqae mein he bohaat achee hainn.....both smiles.........
s:so ap gusa karney k elwa kya karte haiin???gunjan smiles a bitt
g:soory mein hmesha he asey he gusa karte hon pata nahn mjhey kya ho jata haii.....
s:its ok par har waqt gusa rehna tekh nahn hota
g:pata hai mom bhe yahe kehte hain
s:ap apni mom k nahn sunti??
g:agar na sunte tu yaahan thori na ate
s:iska matlb ap yahan apni marzi sey nahn aye ho
G:han .mjhey milna nahn pasand aur phir kise ajnabi sey no wayy
s:thats great
g:kuin great kuin
s:coz mein bhe nano k waja sey he aya hon
g:phir tu waqae he mein great do log apni marzi k bina sath mein date pe aye haiin
s:datee???????????
g:han asey koi larka larki sath mein jaein tu usey date he boltey haiin
s:apko kis ney kaha??
g:roshni ney merey friend hai wo bhe jate haii
s:khahn?
g:date pee yaar
s:aur ap kbhe nahn gae
g:nahn mjhey nahn pasand han aik dafa gae the blind date pe roshni k kehney par
s:phr kya huwa????
g:hona kya tha mein date k bajye pani purii khaney chalii gayee awwwww..itniiii tastyy the naa mjheyyyyyyyyy itnnnniiiiiiiiii passand haii 
s:acha aur phir blind date ka kya result nikla???????
g:roshni ka gusa aur kya par ulta me gusa huwe us pe 
s:yeh tu hona he tha
g:kyaa kuch kha tmney
s:kuch nahn
g:tm kbhe gae ho date pe??
s:nahn
g:jhot mat bolo
s:samrat shergill jhot kbhe nahn bolta
g:acha sach mein aik bhe larki ko date nahn kya??
s:nahn bola tu haii
g:tm drink kartey ho??
s:nahn
g:cigratee???
s:nahnn mjhey allergy haii
g:ttum ney kabhe kise larki ko chera haii
s:tm pagal ho??
g:iska jawab bad mein don ge abhe mein poch rahe hon jawab do na
s:of cours not i am not mad i hate cheap things lyk it.........
g:kabhe kise ko pita haii???//
s:never....i hate fights aur us sey bhe zyada larney waleeyy
g:tm larka ho yaa larki ???i am sure tm larki ho 
s:nano bhe yahe bolte hain but i never understand kuiinn
g:i know that...........just then waiter came
w:sir mam apka dineer serve kar dya gya hai us round waley table pe soryy yahan pe serve nahn ho pata apka oder.....
g:kuin itna bhe zyada kya tha.....rajma chawal aur gajar ka halwa he tha na.....she totally had forgot about 10 dishes..as sajan get up to serve themselves..gunjan remeberd n saw all dishes there....she was too much embaressd she truly had no idea that it wil really happens..as she had just say in a joke n now she was felling bad for samrat after finding him so nyc through his talks...........as they seetles after serving.samrat find her lost...n quite.........
s:hey gunjan khaoo na........she didnt react..gunjan
g:han kuch kha kya ??
s:khana thanda ho raha haii..kya huwa acha nahn laga??
g:nahn.nahn tu bohaat acha haii.....
s:Reallyy tm khana dekh k he bata detii ho kkhana bohaat acha hai yaa bura??
g:nahn wo......kuch nahnn.....she lowers head down n start eating.......samrat was confused.....he loves her to be talking like chatter boxx...n seeing her sad he was too sad,
After they finshd with dineer.
S:gunjan ap jao mein ata hon...she noded n takez keys 4m him n left..,.
Samrat paid the bill n smilez seing bill...
W:sir un mam ny apka itney paisey karch karwa diye aur ap kush ho rahe hain?
S:dosron k kushe mein kush honey ka alag he maza hai?aur wo kon sa parae hai..
W:wo apk kya lagte hain?
Aik sawl ny hmey yun bezuban kar diya
Janey wo lagte kya hai hmare
S:wo?meri?he who had said in flow now was asking to himself ..what z her relation with him?he came out of thoughts when heard gunjan z voice yeling at some1
S:oh my god!ab pata nahn kis par aag barsa rahe hai yeh larki... 
Dil bekarar
Zuban zarelab
Salamti ho teri
Chahat hai yeh
He runz outside n found crowd..his heart beating faster....hiz heart prayng..4 whom?4 her?why?a natural feling when some1 W*H u get lost...he pierced the crowd n saw gunjan having blood on clothes n a hurt kitten in armz having red eyes yelling at a guy..
G:tmhey zara tamez nahn hai?mar jati abhe yeh bili tmhare car k nechey a k?tmhey chalane nahn ate car?banda ahsta he chala leta hai?pata nahn jahilon ko lisence kon deta hai..
Guy:dekho miss.whaterever ur name.limitz mat cross karo.
G:limtz?tm mein dard nam k jez hai kya?
S:gunjan..gunjan turnd to him with teary eyes..ap ja kar car mein behtein
G:tm isey smjha k ana usey bhe dard hota hai r animalz k bhe jaan qemti hoti hai.samrat smilez n noded.she left.
S:i m sory wo gusey mein bina sochey boley jate hai....
Guy:tu smjh k rakho na kham kha mein damag kha gae hai aur mera tym waste kar dya ...aik bili k bachey k waja sy..pagal jahan k uth kar a jatey hain na shakal na akal...he left n crowd get dispersd... He was angry n sad..angry how he dare to talk about gunjan lyk ths.why?dnt knw.why he feling bad.then sad as why peoplez thnkng so low n cheap..n so selfsh .he wants to reply but knws that it wl turn into a fight whch he hatez the most.he saw gunjan unawer of anythng else buzy in kitenz dressing using her dupata...samrat smilez
Jo bili k aik chotey sey bachey sey itna pyar karte ho woh insano sy kitna karte ho ge....he thought.he goes near her n then as seing other staring at her as without dupata..he gave her his white coat to wear..she was confused.samrat pointed to look at herself..she get embrasd n then gave kitten to him n wear white coat.after it she takes kiten back n they setlez.she sits having her in lap......samrat smilez..
S:gunjan 
G:hmm
S:yeh???
G:mjhe pets bohat pasand hain aur yeh miuon bili itni cute hai isey mein 7 apney ghar le k jaon ge aur iske care karon ge.pata hai iska nam kya rakhon ge
S:gunjan..
Gunjan smilez
G:nahn sweetty.
..both smilez.after few minz samrat find her smile mising n quite n saw her tear.he got woried.n stoped the car..gunjan wiped her tear as find his gaze on her.
S:gunjan.kya huwa meri koe baat buri lage?she shaked head in negative....phr yeh anso??
G:i m sory
S:sory?par kis lea mein to ap sy nahn khafa.
G:wo mein ny itna gusa kiya aur phr wo khana..mjhey aesa nahn karna chahye tha i m sory mjhey bohat bura lag raha 
S:its ok.gunjan..mjhey bilkul bura nahn laga..
Aik mint.he leavez at once before she could say anythng n find him helping a blind old woman in crossing the road...she smilez n then saw samrat buyng ice cream n he came back
S:yeh lo meri fav ice cream..choclate crunch.she smilez n takes it n just then kitten start miuon miun.gunjan made it eat the ice cream.samrat was shocked...kitten eat almst all of it.gunjan smilez n creases it...samrat smilez 
S:mein apk lea aur ley k ata hon
G:nahn its ok mjhey nahn khane
S:r u sure?she noded.
S:merey 7 share kar lo.if u dont mind..samrat gave her a bite.he was gvng her with so much love that she cant refuse n eats it..both smiles....
G:choclate mera bhe fav hai.samrat smilez......
After ice cream they back to way to home.
G:apko mein bohat buri lage hon ge hana?
S:buri?wo kuin?
G:itna gusa karte hon..larte hon aur bak bak bhe itni karte hon
S:achi lagti ho..gunjan looks at him...hanstey huwey...baatien kartey huwey non stop.....he stopz the car......yeh aik dost k traf sey compliment tha...i enjyd ur company a lot..it was great experience.
Gunjan smilez.....
G:thanks...mein ny bhe bohat enjy kiya aj sach mein.....tm bohat achey ho...aur sory mein ny wo prank hurt karne k lea nahn kehla tha...aur thanks 4 becuming my 4nd...
S:friendshp mein no sory no thanks.....both smilez......both get down...
G:bye
S:bye..aik mint gunjan
G:han.
S:tmhara cel numb mil sakta hai??
G:number??
S:han 4ndz baney hain tu contact numb bhe to hona chahey na pata nahn kab aik dost k yaad a jaey..she smilez.
G:mein mom sy poch k dey don ge
S:ok.
G:sory tm ny mind to nahn kya actualy mein...
S:nahn itz ok i undrstandz abhe to dost baney hain..
G:thanks nyc to meet u
S:my pleasure.same here
G:bye
S:bye..she turnz to go when heard..bye sweety..she in shock turn.samrat pointed at kitten.gunjan blushes lightly n then helding kittenz paw waved to him samrat smilez n both walks in oposite directnz.gunjan turnz n both smilez n waves n left....
Samrat
Wo itni bhe buri nahn hai ..balky bilkul bhe nahn buri...alag hai..achi hai
Gunjan
Wo acha hai...sbsy muktalif.... nyc...
dekha tujhe toh yeh shuru huwa silsila ....(samrat was smiling while driving gunjan too smiling enterz in house leaving kitten in garden)
pehali najar mein hi tera mera dil mila 
najar se najar mili toh najar hone lagi bekhabar 
(samrat remembrd when he saw her 1st tym..gunjan remembrez when she saw him n said langor.she laughed)
ek dafa dil mein aa, bhul jaan yeh jahaan 
(both remembring their momentz spent together)
dekha tujhe toh shuru huwa silsila 
(padma saw gunjan z cloth having blood she quickly hugs her asks her wether she z alrght or not...gunjan asures her n then told padma all story..padma find a smile on her face.she thankd god...n padma scolded her 2 4 the prank.n then askd her to go 4 change.she askd padma wether she should gve num or not.padma smilez n askd her to ask her heart)
ho yeh hawa hai ghajal ga rahi 
phulon pe phir bahaar aa gayi 
(samrat reached home n hugs his nano n telz whole story...his nano thank god....n askd him to go to fresh..)
ho yeh hawa hai ghajal ga rahi 
phulon pe phir bahaar aa gayi 
(sajan after changing standing in balcony thnking about each other)
hai yeh barkat tere husn ki, jisape aalam fida, mohe tu hi 
(both smilez remembrng...they thnks over the desion to say yes or no 4 mariage in one or two days as askd by padma n bg)

ho meri har baat mein teri baat 
tu kahe din tu keh de toh raat 
(gunjan in garden walking when kitten came in her feetz n gunjan smiles takes her in armz n sit on swing..n again remembr samrat)
ho meri har baat mein teri baat 
tu kahe din tu keh de toh raat 
tu meri khwaaishein tu duwa 
main kahun tujhase abb aur kya 
(samrat playing bb...remembring gunjan her smile her gusa her hairz flewing in air..her love care..her sad face..her tearz)
ek dafa dil mein aa, bhul jaan yeh jahaan 
(both lost in each other thoughts unable to decide)
Precpe:sajan desicion....
Loads of love n care
Ur s Meri n anjali
BabajiKaThullu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
res

---Edited----

Hey meri first of all fir se kaan pakad kar sryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

nahi maniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•

thik haiii dekh ab uthak bethak karti hu

haaa yee aayi smile tere face pe.......

so ab aasan haiii tuje manana....๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

janti hu tu soch rahi hogi ki me kitni kamini hi ek to cmmnt nahi kiya or
ab butter laga rahi hu......๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

bt me janti hu tu fisalne wali nahi haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

bt mein ye bhi janti hu ki tu meri bst frnd haiii

as u r one of MARS........

i knw tu mujse khafa nahi ho saktiiii

bt fir bhi m really very sry....

its all nt drama..... dil se bol rahi thi...

so without any more bakwas

coming to ur updateeeeeeeee

well first i m really damn happy after reading this part again......

firsth date amazing mindblowing fantastic

n in all ur stories this story is bestest everrrrrrrrrrrrrr

really i love this story mort..
so real so jabuable so superb bond.........

nw m totally speechless....

coz i dont find any compliment for this part....

again loved sajan a lotttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

n SAJAN rocksssssssssssssssss

MARS ROCKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i dont think i should say dat cont soon....

as u r planning a surprise for sum1 speciall.....

n nw i can say dat she is luckesttttttttttt person in this whole worldddddddddddddd

i m really eager to meet her n want to knw who is she??????

bt again excellent job done by Bakriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

lollzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz๐Ÿ˜†
๐Ÿ˜†
well lots of ghas for u....... coz u did superb job so gift to banata haiiiii....

]

plzz jyada mat khana warna muje fir  se dhundhna padegaaaaaa

well let me go to unres my cmmnt of 3rd part lolzzzzz๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

haiii na mera cmmnt uniqueeeee

Do cont asap..

Love u  meri

ops sry Bakri.....

ops sry Bakri with spects ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Radhi...
Edited by RadhikaBhushan - 13 years ago
Meri mind blowing update.๐Ÿค—โค๏ธ.It was so real..We see all this happening around us ..All girls go through this face when they are forced to know someone for getting married..I liked the bubbly naughty Gunjan a lot!! Samrat was really very cute..He is a such a gentleman...loved him a lot...The kitty seen was so cute..It showed both of their characters..I liked the protectiveness of Sammy...My favorite was giving the white coat & sharing the ice๐Ÿ˜cream...That was so romantic & Januable tooooo..Please continue soon,...Can't wait to see what will be their decision.......Edited by Anjali_12 - 13 years ago
sumbulqaiser thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

wow that's amazing part i totally loved this continue soon

1gunjan7 thumbnail
Awesome Sajan SS ..Shayarii n Song was beautifull ...Both parts 1 & 2 were Superb๐Ÿ‘....Sajan date n Convo was interesting .....Good work dear...Do update soon

Love Gunjan..............
Edited by 1gunjan7 - 13 years ago