Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amoureux thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Did!! Thanks ... But one question are you not the one who started that post... So the poll is started to know the results and here you are asking us to vote for MaaNeet... Logic kuch samajh mein nahi aya? 😊
RatiG thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Azmatazz

Did!! Thanks ... But one question are you not the one who started that post... So the poll is started to know the results and here you are asking us to vote for MaaNeet... Logic kuch samajh mein nahi aya? 😊

baby i started the post 
n i want it to be fair one...because i know maneet rules

i will inform all the jodi's fans to vote...so that the people who started the post early ( diffrent topic they made with multiple votes) should come to know that if we fans r informed then the correct results will be infront of them

and i love to play fair game as maan no back bitting...😉
Amoureux thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Rati--

baby i started the post 
n i want it to be fair one...because i know maneet rules

i will inform all the jodi's fans to vote...so that the people who started the post early ( diffrent topic they made with multiple votes) should come to know that if we fans r informed then the correct results will be infront of them

and i love to play fair game as maan no back bitting...😉

Okay cool.... BTW just wanted to clear my confusion... Indeed fair games are needed 😉 and i'm sure Maaneet will win fair and square 😉
RatiG thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
yaa.see the results of previos poll...kisi bhi maaneet fan ko gussa naa aye toh kay kare vo batayoo

:'(
Amoureux thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Rati--

yaa.see the results of previos poll...kisi bhi maaneet fan ko gussa naa aye toh kay kare vo batayoo

:'(

agree your right... 😊 Gussa to ayenga...