Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

misty_drastifan thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
you have no right to tell this
what the hell are you talking about; Anandi sacrificed her happiness only for the sasural people. today she has given exam to get her so called ***** husband back
Jaggya will not get girl like Anandi but Anandi deserve much more better person then jaggya. Dadisaa is so partial

Viewbie Note: Post edited . There is no need to bash the other member. Its not allowed, please read the rules carefully.Edited by ammoos - 13 years ago
funfan thumbnail
Dear TM,

After watching Jagya in past few episodes😡, I thought nothing can make me feel more angry or disillusioned...till I read your post.

If one believes that we reap in this life what we have sown in earlier lives, then Anandi must have committed a lot of sins in her past lives to have a husband like Jagya. I hope Gauri's luck is better and she will get a considerate and caring husband, not this guy!
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

*VIEWBIE NOTE*

The thread opener might not have been watching the show on regular basis so had her/his own point of view based on that. But there is no need to call her/him by names or to bash. If you dont agree with their point just post your views with reasons. No need to analyse another member with whom you have a difference of opinion. Comment on the post not on any members.

BV Dev Team
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

throw her out!!😳

my lines would be.......anandi plz throw jagiya out of ur life!!
u r so unfortunate to have him in ur life.................
he is not deserving to stand infront of u!!
u r gem......n he is just a artifial stone!
plz.........move out of the haveli..............coz........the haveli n the ppl living in that haveli r also not deserving enough to have u in their life!!

u deserve much much much much happy life.....n........better ppl!
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Actually he should, so that Anandi can leave with her dear ones and live peacefully somewhere else and Jagat and his pyaari dadisa can rot there in the haveli all alone..🤣