Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sienna.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: ScatteredCastle

Hi there! 

Sorry for being uber late with the comment lol that's ok- but, I loved everything so much! <3 Thank you!! Everything was beautifully made and DAMN your coloring! It's magical! *chuckles* hehe. Lol thank you so much- glad you like it!!=))

My favorite had to be this one http://i.imgur.com/XGudZ.jpg. The coloring is super pretty - and I love Arnav's both caps - ones, on either side at the top. Love it! Thank youuu!! (: The KaJen icons are pretty as well; Merging is flawless!  :D Again thank you so much!!=))

Rest all is beautiful stuff, the avis are pure brilliance! Loved everything! (: Aww thanks alot!!=)
-Garima

Thank you sooo so much Garima for liking and commenting!!😳
Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Heeeyyy Ash u open for suggestions?

Coz have sum pics u can make ur stunning icons out of
Sienna.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Xxcoolchick1xX

Heeeyyy Ash u open for suggestions?

Coz have sum pics u can make ur stunning icons out of

Of course- i'm always open to suggestions! Just post the pics here and i'll see what i can do=)) 
Preeti.xo thumbnail
Here u go Ash =)

Hope their OK
Sienna.. thumbnail
They're perfect Preeti! Will make the icons and inc them in today's update=)) Thank youuu!
Preeti.xo thumbnail

Originally posted by: midnight.blue

They're perfect Preeti! Will make the icons and inc them in today's update=)) Thank youuu!

Awww thnx Ash...if u need more just sau have loads x
Sienna.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Xxcoolchick1xX

Awww thnx Ash...if u need more just sau have loads x

Lol thanks! Will def let you know=))
Preeti.xo thumbnail

Originally posted by: midnight.blue

Lol thanks! Will def let you know=))

Drop me a PM anytime 🤗
Sienna.. thumbnail
u p d a t e
&
r eq u e s t s

As the title says- back with all of the finished requests and an update- small.. but hey it's an update😆  
First the requests.. if you requested something then pls do use for at least 2/3 days.. unless of course you can't stand the creation, in which case make sure to let me know and i'll re-do it😳
Oh and if for some reason your request isn't here then do tell me.. i've checked and rechecked everything a few times... but just in case..=)) 

Ok so here go the requests.. hope you guys like them

r e q u e s t s
Do NOT use unless it's yours=P

Ann

Tashu

Senorita

Javeria

Priya

Rabia

Mariam

idreamaboutyou

Marj

.AngadKripa.

zaryab...khan
For the 1st req i wasn't able to use all the pics.. chose the best ones.. hope it's ok..😳

Pavi
Loved the pics you provided but i wasn't able to make a decent enough sig out of them all.. used a few pics for the sig and made icons out of the rest.. hope that's ok with you..?  

AfridiMalik

Preeti

...& here's the update as well:
f r e e b i e s

ArHi

AR

Aditi Gupta

Anushka Sharma

Aaand done!

Comment/ criticise.. let me know what you think=))

x

Edited by midnight.blue - 12 years ago
............. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Okaii so I'm editing this at 12 in the night :| I know I've lost the plot. But I can't go to sleep so I might aswell get this comment done as I have a lot to write - need to comment on your last update too! :) And I actually ENJOY writing a comment for you don't ask me why because I don't know. First of all I'm soo sorry for not commenting on your last update because of some freaks :| But I'll make it up in this comment :) Because this comment is going to be a mega super lamba comment - did any of that make sense? By the way if anything I say does not make sense just remember it's past midnight whilst I'm writing this. So your on page 118 I want this shop finished by the end of this month okaii :| Okaii so I'm going to comment on your last update first - I need to go find it first lmfaoo. Ahh you know what I feel sleepy so am going to go sleep and come back to this tommorow morning :|
Edited by ..Angel.. - 12 years ago