Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: anjaani07

I agree with u Rach, i want that too, when will they realise his worth?!

Hey, what do u think the Sharma's reaction will be? This is a random thought that popped into my head: what if they want to get her married again?! The divorce, is that official and proper?! Can u imagine Viren if someone suggests that?! That would kick realisation into him fast naa!

I don't know Asma what they will plan but I really want to see both of them yearning for each other. I don't want to wait till Viren realize his love. I won't mind Nivi taking her time as she has been through enough. Now for a change Viren should go after her. I won't mind Nivi bashing him again and again 
anjaani07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Sonia, i agree with everything u said jaan, it's true. I pretty much said similar in my analysis as well. I just don't understand why she said that as her reason for staying back all this time and now deciding to leave. The points u said wud have been easier to believ.

And ur right, Viren confessed his love and ofered to marry her BEFORE he knew about her and Sid right, so how was it ALL for revenge?!

And yep that would be a good title to go back to for the next thread!!

Originally posted by: no-tears

i think vir must said to nivi that he loves her why he can't do thisπŸ˜•

He will do soon ..πŸ˜‰
Resh..... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: friendforall

Hey Girls since this thread will be completed soon I am starting a new thread : Nivren: Kab Meetengee yeh Dooriyan, (and this will be our 36th Nivren Thread) Hope u all like the title, Raj requested me to start the new thread this time,  Hope all of u like the title, since now they have seperated and there is distance between them so this title came to my mind,  to give me ur Idea how u think about it

good one Diya......... its perfect for the current situation...........
Anisha_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
SAKEENA!!! Jaan how are you??

Diya lovely title fits perfectly for the current track love it go for it sis x
LifeOfTheParty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Anisha_91

Heyy I'm fine sweetie, how are you?
OMG tell me about it it was extremely heart breaking. Poor NivRen felt for both loadz Viren was just so gutted hearing everything x

ya
sweeti am fine
thanx
ya right many things will happen in the future i think and i hope it will be good

Originally posted by: friendforall

Hey Girls since this thread will be completed soon I am starting a new thread : Nivren: Kab Meetengee yeh Dooriyan, (and this will be our 36th Nivren Thread) Hope u all like the title, Raj requested me to start the new thread this time,  Hope all of u like the title, since now they have seperated and there is distance between them so this title came to my mind,  to give me ur Idea how u think about it

Nice ..anything from u guyz is awsome....πŸ˜‰
Anisha_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Aww My Sakeena answers so cutely awww love you x
LifeOfTheParty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sakeenaLuvEK-KM

He will do soon ..πŸ˜‰

am only wait for it😊
anjaani07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Diya, yep that wud be a great title actually! Sonia mentioned going back to an earlier title but this one fits with the current track too!!