Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: milee1014

Thankyou girls for bearing with my sadness.

Ketty, is it true? that CT's are changed. I just asked in my post that are CT's changed. Oh God that is the reason so much blunder with the characters.
May be we should send email or something to Rajanji to bring back old CT.
And girls lets hope the old days are back but with some meaningful scenes not stupid romance which doesnot have a head or  a tail.

Yes Milee writers have been changed. Lamya found that out few weeks ago. She also posted couple of links where we can vent out and demand to bring old writers back on CCBM group on FB.
milee1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: friendforall

I agree with u Milee may be he speaks up tomorrow,  and yes as u said he can also say this as u said, that she considered herself as the Bahu and not his wife,  it will be great,  I hope she loves Viren yaar,  Its becoming tooo much now,  We are actually getting fedup with this track, I mean they have sooo many other tracks to show why this one, they are spoiling things gradually,  they should show CC and JW truth, KS innocent and what happened about Yash,  all that They should Unite Nivren and concentrate in solving other things

I know dear, me too fed up with this roz roz ka drama. Their romance should be gradual with some understanding first start with saying sorry and him feeling bad for what he did and apologizing her daily, then slowly they again become friends and in the mean time solve all the unresolved issues and a little while later confess each other feelings.
These CT's show so many things that I some times feel she still doesnot love him and sometimes I feel she started having feeling but not yet realized and sometimes she already realized but doesnot want to open up.
I am fed up, nowadays I am not able to enjoy too. Today we got such a funny scene with Sid-Viren-Nandu but I could not enjoy at all.
milee1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: gmann2010

Yes Milee writers have been changed. Lamya found that out few weeks ago. She also posted couple of links where we can vent out and demand to bring old writers back on CCBM group on FB.

oh ok, I think that is the reason she asked me if she can use yesterday's post.

Ketty, how can you make a post sticky thing. Lamya asked me to do it wit yesterday's post. I did not know how but I sent a PM to Jyoti. They will do it right?
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

oh ok, I think that is the reason she asked me if she can use yesterday's post.

Ketty, how can you make a post sticky thing. Lamya asked me to do it wit yesterday's post. I did not know how but I sent a PM to Jyoti. They will do it right?

Yes Milee, I think mods can only make post sticky. Hopefully Jyoti does that soon.
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I know dear, me too fed up with this roz roz ka drama. Their romance should be gradual with some understanding first start with saying sorry and him feeling bad for what he did and apologizing her daily, then slowly they again become friends and in the mean time solve all the unresolved issues and a little while later confess each other feelings.
These CT's show so many things that I some times feel she still doesnot love him and sometimes I feel she started having feeling but not yet realized and sometimes she already realized but doesnot want to open up.
I am fed up, nowadays I am not able to enjoy too. Today we got such a funny scene with Sid-Viren-Nandu but I could not enjoy at all.

Agree with u Millie, I think if Nivi agrees to stay back they should start their relationship gradually,  just as u said,  they should give time to each other to understand each other,  I dont understand one thing with Nivi,  All these days she was running around Viren,  specially after his accident, She took food for him,  joked with him, before the accident she would listen to all his taunts and still keep quiet and smile, Now when Viren has accpeted his family why was she so dry with Viren, It did not seem natural,  She should have wished him Holi,  about the Mangalsutra I dont want to comment, But it did not seem normal that she avoided him so much, 

We want proper scenes of theirs and not these types, hey the writers are changed thats why all these stupid tracks,  I wonder We have such excellent writers in our Forum why dont they use these Ideas, We have such good ideas here, it will improve the Show, 
Sunshine234 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
so nivi leaving.... i dont think that viren will stop her....every1 elso except viren will do that...in todays ending i didnt see pain or sadness on virens face.... there seems to be no diff between cc & viren attitude after knowing nivi is leaving.

i could see other people were sad n shock... ha viren ws little bit shock... as like rest of others... did u notice he took time in keeping the pakora plate on table...no sadness on his part was shown...

i think  100% nivi will go to her dadis place... even if viren will try to say something...showing holi 1 week in advance has the purpose that nivi will leave for ever. otherwise they could has shown her leaving after viren & fam getting united & viren stopping her...& then they having damal on holi... but CT showed all opp... so i am 100% sure she will move... saying i fulfill my promise.

if viren will try to stop her, she cn say that  u broke my faith, how cn i trust ur words now... may be they r still fake... if u cn fake love before u cn do so now also... so i am leaving  & making u free...

so bad CT.
[/QUOTE]
I'm actually in favour for Nivi leaving as what Viren did is not forgivable...so I actually want a short separation. About the ending scene, its just an personal opinion that I did see a glimmer of shock on his face for a second but I was also wondering why Viren was so patient and calm whilst placing his plate on the table after hearing that his wife was leaving him. Just have to wait and see how CTs explain it, i guess๐Ÿ˜Š
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Pooja Dear he got a Zor ka Jhatka Dear, He could not react immediately, It took time for him to realise what was actually happening,   He took it as a joke but later realised she was serious,
Sunshine234 thumbnail

Pooja Dear he got a Zor ka Jhatka Dear, He could not react immediately, It took time for him to realise what was actually happening,   He took it as a joke but later realised she was serious,

Hi Diya, I guess he did get a a bit of shocker lol. Anyways how are you?
diyaloveskinny thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sunshine234

Hi Diya, I guess he did get a a bit of shocker lol. Anyways how are you?

Am fine Sweetie, and how r u jaanu
Sunshine234 thumbnail

Am fine Sweetie, and how r u jaanu

I'm good thanks, I just realised I'm no longer a newbie...woohoo ๐Ÿ˜ƒ