Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sameenaas thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Di.... Kaun si khichdi paka rahi ho 2hrs se...... Come on....give us an update!!!!!
maansi007 thumbnail
šŸ˜ƒyayyyyyyyyyyyyyy waitinggg waitingggg waitinggggggšŸ˜ƒ
muskanp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

~Kashish~
part 29

Meera - Oh Maan I really missed u & kissed him.
Maan immediately left Geet & hugged meera
Geet probably knew all this coming soon just didn't expect it so soon. She smiled at them & quietly escaped from his grip.

Geet knew meera was his ex-girl friend, in fact a very close one. The only girl with whom he stuck for more than 3yrs. She didn't know wat went wrong between them. The whole family had expected them to tie the knot even engagement was spoken about, not sure if they exchanged rings. She went to Daadi & began to help her with the dinner arrangement.
Daadi - meera yanha kya kar rahi hain
Geet - may be came to wish anni
Daadi - then why is she with Maan
Geet distracted Daadi into other matters, but failed to distract herself. She couldn't fail to notice the way maans hand rested on her back, then the other hand caressing the cheek. They both had couple of drinks & left from there.

She looked at him leave. Her heart felt hurt, the pain she knew was part of the feeling that she had for him. He was Maan .. Maan Singh Khurana.. the sexy devil. This is not the first time he has been with another women, then why does it hurt.. why does it pain. Jealousy she knew & smiled at herself. She tried to ignore it, she couldn't..she failed miserably. How hard it is to bite her lip and hold herself hand back she thought, babaji please mujhe yeh feeling se bachavoo. She sat & ate dinner sulking in one corner. Then moved on to the dessert section, have no idea how many bowls of ice-cream she had. She snapped at people couple of times realized she was being little over board now.

Maan & meera reached home.
Meera kissed him couple of times - I really missed u
he smiled weakly - missed u too.
She snaked his back moving up to his shoulders now in front opening his collar. He smirked.
Maan - so wat brings u here?
Meera -  I am here to offer you something... everything you desire her eyes were dark in desire
his eyes went wide with delight & surprise
She bit her lip thoughtfully looking tempting.
He smiled & moved away to make a drink. She walked followed him, her hand slipped under his shirt from behind & rested her face on his back - oh Maan I love u so much .. she kissed him sensuously. He gulped his drink that he poured in his glass & turned to look at her.
Maan - don't make me refuse u again
meera snapped violently - wat is it with u, jab se hum milen hain u r behaving differently. Wat u lost ur manhood oh wat
he smashed the glass in his hand & held her hair backward - leave I don't want to hurt u
she kissed him forcefully & spoke into his mouth - u can't hurt me.. u still love me.. he closed his eyes his thoughts slipping into past, their passion, their togetherness, their closeness. Her hands tore his shirt. The feeling he had for her, the intensity they shared. She ripped off his shirt, pushed him on the bed. He still can't believe wat they shared was not love!!... she was passionately kissing him all over his bare skin. He was looking blank..lost.. meera - Maan look at me.. Maan..!!! as she felt him in her..
he snapped out of his thoughts.

The moment geet got a chance she left from there & went to Khurana Mansion. Tears flowed continuously from her eyes, as she parked the car & ran to their room. She kicked open the door in fury just to see Maan lying naked with meera. She closed her eyes instantly. Feeling sick, and horriable..somewhere scared too, Geet stopped, and turned around. She frowned. She let out a disgusted sigh & walked off closing the door slowly. Maan saw her & dropped his head back closing his eyes. He knew he won't be able to explain anything to her. He himself didn't know wat was he doing... making out with meera when he was only lost in past thoughts!!!

Geet went calmly to the study opened her laptop. She checked if there was any mails. For her luck she had some issues to be taken care off. She sipped her coffee & engrossed herself in the work. She didn't want to think about it.. still the image of him & meera kept flashing in front of her .. the laptop screen. She closed her eyes & shut the  laptop.. only to see Maan standing in front of her now dressed in his track & black vest. She smiled weakly & didn't know where to look, how to hide her emotions. Yet carrying it out would be all her pain, she felt. Though she  must suppress her feelings, she must suppress the hurt. So she smiled. A smile ...that pricked his heart.. in midst of his strife's just added more discomfort to his yoke, though with him, he added to hers. Look he tried to explain

she raised her hand in a gesture to stop speaking she turned to leave. He reached out to grasp her arm she snapped out of his grip to leave. He reached out and grabbed her again and forced her against the wall. Geet pushed at him futilely as she tears tried to escape which she much tried to hold back. He was so much stronger than her, as he pinned her to the wall.

precap.
Confession plead!!
-PREV   NEXT PART 30-
Thanks guys for all ur love & support...
hope u like this update as well
Please please do comment
Love
muskan
Edited by muskanp - 13 years ago
heermeher thumbnail
that was quite hurting dont tell me meera was much stronger then maan.  Does he need to sleep with her too prove himself that his heart only luvs geet. 

Absolutely pathetic i was feeling sorry for him that she left him. But now i feel y she needs to comeback to face such situation. 
Edited by heermeher - 13 years ago
mrk-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
loved it ..i gonna kill that meera for sure ... continue soon yaar ///
JayaR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
he is such a ,......aaaarrrggghhhhh!!!!

i dont even have words to swear on him......

god!!! koi aisa bhi hota hai kya???
aisa bhi kya past mein kho gaya ki he didnt even realize what meera was doing to him......

and Geet is in love with this Dumbo Sexy Devil.....
i would have killed him on the spot....

poor Geet.....i feel so bad for her.....and after all these things he has now come to explain to her....
about what???
Edited by JayaR - 13 years ago
libra25 thumbnail
doomed....now there is no return.....
i just hope geet moves ahead....he is not worth it.....
notfadedaway thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

OMG! :O that was too short muskaan. UPDATE ONE MORE :D

ahh! love the ending ;) we will have some confrontations now ;)

I HATE MEERA but it was kinda Maan's fault too...he should not have give in ;( I love how Geet entered in her room and saw them together ;DD I see some intense scenes coming.

LOVE LOVE THE PRECAP! UPDATE ONE NOW PLEASE!
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
brilliant part.
 feel sad for geet.
I want to kill meera first

chi chi.
first I thought he is confuse but he is stupid, dumb, fool, and only know how to hurt others.
for the first time I don't like maan.
 chi chi
feel like horrible.
 geet slap maan first ,

update soon.
Edited by PrithviSanyo1 - 13 years ago
Hinal.94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
im really going to kill maan couldnt he snap out of the past thoughts when meera started making out with him n push her away