Can Deepika Padukone beat Zeenat's 'Dum Maro Dum'?

-Anjaani- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Can Deepika Padukone beat Zeenat's 'Dum Maro Dum'?

After shaking a leg with Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan in 'Billu Barber', Deepika Padukone is all set to sizzle with another item song in 'Dum Maro Dum'.

Padukone has worked hard to live upto the expectations of her choreographer Bosco, who feels that the song recaptures the beauty of the original song, which was picturised on Zeenat Aman in 1971 moviue 'Hare Rama Hare Krishna'.

But the latest version is very different from the original one, claims choreographer Bosco. "Zeenat Aman is an eternal beauty and Deepika is a modern beauty. The moves that Zeenatji did could never be replaced. But we have made a creative effort to recreate the effect of the song with a modern touch to it," said Bosco.

"This one has a modern twist, very stylish and suitable for today's time. It is a fast paced with lot of dance and high energy. It is not a remix...but a new track altogether," he added.

The 'Om Shanti Om' star who had already worked with Bosco in 'Love Aajkal' is keen to have a hit song and wants the best steps from the choreographer in the track but Bosco says they are not competing with 'Sheila' or 'Munni'. "We are not competing with 'Sheila' and 'Munni'. They have already made a place for themselves. But we expect that this year its 'Dum Maro Dum' everywhere, be it clubs, discos, marriages, just everywhere," Bosco said.

"Whenever we met Deepika, she expressed her desire to have a hit song after 'Aanhun Aanhun'. So when we got the opportunity we are not leaving any stones unturned to make it the best item song of the year," added Bosco.

... c

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

No remix can beat the original song ever. 

Having said that, I LOVE the new song. Video is lame though, I can barely see anything, it's that dark. 
petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
from when did potty talk become stylish
Deepika with her khamba figure beat Zeenat's classic item number? Haye...what na-insaafi. You have to atleast nail the sexy part down while doing an item number. Deepika is anything but sexy.

DID I SAY IN MY OPINION? ðŸ˜›
Edited by Dexterphile - 13 years ago

Originally posted by: bandicoot

from when did potty talk become stylish

every since the 'potty' types entered the industry..😆😆

Originally posted by: eraser

No remix can beat the original song ever. 

Having said that, I LOVE the new song. Video is lame though, I can barely see anything, it's that dark. 

i'll shamelessly admit that i do like some remixed songs much better than the originals.. as in Sanam Teri Kasam and Tu Tu Hai Wohi.. i guess i should take cover now..😆😆

Originally posted by: Meena1

every since the 'potty' types entered the industry..😆😆

Classic ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

btw - I love the potty line; my brother and I survive on toilet humour. Not surprisingly, my parents hate the song ðŸ˜†
petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
deepika ki body tou hain...body was moving..face was stamped with one expression and one expression only

i cant deem that sexy

but ya potty types everywhere in bolly i guess

ladygaga thumbnail
I can't play this song out loud.. coz i tried it once.. and people around me couldn't bear it.. they were ROFL... over and over.. hearing the "potty" line.. some told me to stop playing the song coz of the embarrasing line... One aam Sharif insaan can't even play this song in public.. then what is the use of such a song?? 😆 Edited by ladygaga - 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Dexterphile

Deepika with her khamba figure beat Zeenat's classic item number? Haye...what na-insaafi. You have to atleast nail the sexy part down while doing an item number. Deepika is anything but sexy.

DID I SAY IN MY OPINION? ðŸ˜›

doesn't matter.. jo sach hai so hai.. that seems like a clear cut fact..😆😆

that reminds of this song.. khambe jaisi khadi hai.. ladki hai ja phuljhadi hai..😆😆

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90u-Yluhsfc[/YOUTUBE]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90u-Yluhsfc