Posted: 13 years ago
Bilkul sahi Heeriye.🤔 Lekin voh karri hokar baat kyun sunrahi thi phir?? 😡
-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Lubz.TaAnu

Oh for god's sake😡

BT🤬

1st scene began with the same scene as showed yest.. taani trying to console onu, but onu was very upset and walked off... taani saw kuhu standing there, and kuhu asked taani maami something(didn't hear wat she asked). 
next scene, taani and neelu in kitchen, discussing about robi and onu.. neelu asks taani to look after onu and tells her dat she'll take care of robi.
next scene, maashi maa running behind kuhu for getting her ready to school, shekhar sitting, taani and neelu entering.. then ritesh tells maashi maa, dat he'll make kuhu ready, then kuhu talks.. 😆 she tells aap gandhe ho.. aapne meri maami aur maama ko rulayo.. mein maama aur maami ko rulaanewaale ke saath baath nahi karoongi... and taani gets kuhu ready to school and after she leaves ritesh starts to talk to shekar telling that he promised dat the kids will be with me and dats y i stayed here and blah blah blah...... 😡 and he blames taani and onu for making kuhu against him😡 onu and robi walks in.. 

neelu supports that taani can't go wrong, robi interrupts and tells neelu asking y can't taani be wrong?? (another duffer😡)

taani already in tears... ritesh threatens that he's leaving the house with the kids (i was happy that the kabaab mein haddis are leaving finally😆) but taani with her mahaanta, haath jodke ritesh se maafi maangthi hai. onu tries to stop, but she stops him.. she tells that she'll advise kuhu...ritesh getting emotional (of course acting😡) and tells i can't see u asking sorry to me.. and he asks robi to come with him for his first day at office...😡

Next scene Precap : taani arguing with onu dat he doesn't share his problem and y should i?? hope we get to see some manaofying scene....😉
Edited by maria2285 - 13 years ago
zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Bilkul sahi Heeriye.🤔 Lekin voh karri hokar baat kyun sunrahi thi phir?? 😡

arre taanu scene mein kabab mein haddi to honi hi chahiye na.aisa mein nahi cv ne pleadge liya hai.aur khooni darinde jaise bardhe kabab min haddi ki beti ke ilawa aur kaun kaba mein haddi hosakta tha 😆 😡 🥱
zohakhan7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: maria2285

1st scene began with the same scene as showed yest.. taani trying to console onu, but onu was very upset and walked off... taani saw kuhu standing there, and kuhu asked taani maami something(didn't hear wat she asked). 
next scene, taani and neelu in kitchen, discussing about robi and onu.. neelu asks taani to look after onu and tells her dat she'll take care of robi.
next scene, maashi maa running behind kuhu for getting her ready to school, shekhar sitting, taani and neelu entering.. then ritesh tells maashi maa, dat he'll make kuhu ready, then kuhu talks.. 😆 she tells aap gandhe ho.. aapne meri maami aur maama ko rulayo.. mein maama aur maami ko rulaanewaale ke saath baath nahi karoongi... and taani gets kuhu ready to school and after she leaves ritesh starts to talk to shekar telling that he promised dat the kids will be with me and dats y i stayed here and blah blah blah...... 😡 and he blames taani and onu for making kuhu against him😡 onu and robi walks in.. 

neelu supports that taani can't go wrong, robi interrupts and tells neelu asking y can't taani be wrong?? (another duffer😡)

taani already in tears... ritesh threatens that he's leaving the house with the kids (i was happy that the kabaab mein haddis are leaving finally😆) but taani with her mahaanta, haath jodke ritesh se maafi maangthi hai. onu tries to stop, but she stops him.. she tells that she'll advise kuhu...ritesh getting emotional (of course acting😡) and tells i can't see u asking sorry to me.. and he asks robi to come with him for his first day at office...😡

Next scene Precap : taani arguing with onu dat he doesn't share his problem and y should i?? hope we get to see some manaofying scene....😉

thanks for updating the scene mariaaaaaa
-MariaMars- thumbnail
Next scene began with ritesh and robi going in car.. robi asks ritesh to stop the car for a sec... he asked to stop coz they ver crossing taposh's gas agency... robi gets down and talks to mouli.. mouli had placed the ganesh statue in the entrance and robi asks about that..

mouli asks thanks and sorry... thanks for giving the ganesh statue, because of which happiness has surrounded them from the evils. and robi asks if  he's evil and then says that he has changed.. after his marriage with jonaki, he has changed and mouli says jonaki tells everything. robi asks abt taposh, mouli tells that he has gone for some order and if we get it we'll become the no.1 gas agency.

taposh comes in... and ritesh and his evil smile, telling thum hamesha sahi jagah pe sahi samai pe aa jaatha hai and something is gonna start which is pati patni aur ho.. and robi tells he's getting late to office and leaves....😡

scene over and the same precap of taanu arguing with onu is shown for the 3rd scene....
LubzA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Mwaaah thanks for updating Mariiia 🤗

Allah kare kohi acha scene ke saath epi end ho 🤔
zohakhan7 thumbnail
phir se suro hogaya taposh mauli robby aur gas agency keliye......... 😡 😡 😡 🥱 🥱.when we will get tannuuuuuuu keliye...... 😳 😍
-MariaMars- thumbnail

Mwaaah thanks for updating Mariiia 🤗

Allah kare kohi acha scene ke saath epi end ho 🤔

ya lubzz... me too waiting for that..... will keep u ppl updating... mwaahh..🤗
zohakhan7 thumbnail
thanks for updating mariaaaaaaaa 🤗
Jenny_Barbie thumbnail