Frequent Posters

spshastr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Opti she was talking abt herself.. Maybe she cheated MSKs mother or something😊
Binge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Haha Smita, I was surprised  about Arjun as well! I guess writers are making him look like another saint... ðŸ˜• and that Geet's trust on ppl and giving them a chance wont make her repent later... 
spshastr thumbnail
Deeps yes he did.. Maybe he has had a MC too😆
mi7chimes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: palluluvsmaan

On lighter note, in tip tip video, why is GC's pant yellow only at particular place?🤣🤣

because the errr "saucer" tey r dancing on has yellow yellow dirty paani!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
palluluvsmaan thumbnail
Resmi, I dont buy that explanation🤣 I want someone to come up with something else🤣
adits7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@JYOTS ; yeah dos pix....d epi ws heart wrenchin.....esp dey blamin demselves n nt each other.....also he geet saiys..

Mann kahan chale gaye dadima...maan bhi mujhe chod kar...sab muhe chod kar...."....poor soul....

chip thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The beginning of the episode was fabulous! Fantastic acting by DD and GC!  It is so true that all the bottled up feelings come out in a gush the moment we see the person we love and can share them with... just like we don't fall sick till we reach home after travel or till after the exams are over. 
spshastr thumbnail
Opti even if MSK laughs etc .. Geet can read his eyes.. so this track is to tell Dev he is not the father not for MSKs insecurities...and after that Dev will be negative
-Deepzz- thumbnail
@Pallu.......You want a better explanation......GC had too much of dal at home......🤣.🤣.🤣.🤣.🤣
spshastr thumbnail
Pallu what explanation do you want for a yellow pant?🤣