14th March Written Update -DONEE

wida thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Lilindiangurl13 cant do the update today. She asked me to do itt

Episode start from where it ended Friday
Bua comes and says arohi.. but arohi says shh let me hear.. arjuho looking in eachothers eyes and are lostt. Arohi gives plate to bua.. bua walks away.

Jays mom asked who introduced to each other? Aorhi says maybe kismat. Arjun says it was kismat thats why we kept meeting each other. Arohi says aur phir.. andd arjun comes back to his sense and say aur phir we got married.
Jays dad says they were happy to meet them. Jays mom says yes its very nice to see them together and in todayss zamana if hubby wife have a bit problem they start talking about talaaq. Arjuhi look at each other. Jays dad says you 2 have a relationship that will never break.. and thats why i want you two to show what the importance of marriage is to other bache. Jay i want them on your radio programme. I want them to talk about love and marriage. Arjun says jee nahiiii.. jay says jee papajii i will bring them if they want to. Arjun shakes his head noo. Jays mom says why nott you twoo have too.. Arohi says huhh and excuses herself.
Arohi goes to Bua and bua says that Dhondu clicked nonsense pictures and that she seen camera in arjjuns hand so thought if Arjun could make pics. Arjun comes as well.. Bua says to arjun give me your camera i want to check them out. Arjun sayss noo the pics didnt comee and all kind of excuses and leaves. Arohi says  dont worry bua i will get the camera from his stuff and we will watch the pics in peace.

Bua in arjunsarohis room. Arohi got the camera. Bua is tensed that arjun will come and catch them😆 Arohi says dont worry bua he wont come, I closed the door. Bua says i want to ask yous eomthing.. sach bolna. What was that that happend yesterday. Arohi thinks about the kiss she gavee😳Arohi ask kiya thaa nothing.. he helped you and i thanked him. Bua says nothing more? arohi says nahi tha kuch nahi tha. Bua say I think you 2 love each other. Arohi says what nonsensee. Bua says you really dont love him. she says noo. Bua says if you dont love him ok.. but Aarjun to tumse pyar karta hai nahh. Arohi think of when arjun told her  about london wali girl and says he doesnt love mee. Bua says hee doess😃😃i have seen itt.. you the only one in his eyess..and the way hee look at you..Arohi says how was he looking? Why are you making me uncomfortable you dont have any prooof that he looked at me and all. Bua says ok dont fight let just watch the video. Onlyy Arohi picss😆arohi smiling .. and bua as well. Than bua looks at her..Arohi says look im sure there are more pics. Bua says now i have prove😆Will you agree now that he loves you? Arohi says what shoudl i belive these pics.. of that he agreed to get remarried.. or that he gave me dicorce papers.. or that he married me out of revenge.. we are dushamnd or that what you saying? Bua says i dont know butt since i have seen you 2 together i know he loves you. Arohi is confused she says she is used to khaddoos arjun the one where she fights with irritiating arjun see.. Bua says you are used too Arjun it doenst matter is it for hatred or love. I really think you shoudl think about it and bua leavess.

Arohi is confused what to say to arjun when he will come..and se decides to sleep.. acting like she sleeps. Arjun comes, arohi thinks if he loves me he will look at me aur say goodnight to me. Arjunn looks at her but not like keep looking. hee watches tv. Arohi is liek he is watchign tv??.. he likes those late night models on tv😆
Arjun gets up walk towards tv .. and camera hee.. watched the pics he took of arohi on tvv😃 Arohi irritated that he didnt look at her..  H esays good night arohii( goshh zara loud bolo so she could  hear it) Arohii irritated😆

Dinning table.. and arohi thinks why arjun took only her pics.. and dont know how to ask him. Raj says you 2 will go to radia and will teach peopel about love? Arjun says haan yaar.. elderyly said it soo i have too.. Raj says practice than..Arohi says how can some oen practice liekt his for a radio show. Raj says imagine that you are radio studio and me and chachu aree callers.
Romit acts like he is caller and ask the girl i liked thinks i like boys what should i do? Arjun says what is this for behooda questions.. go away before i break you head😆😆
Raj is the caller and ask that that roel nr 11 he likes.. she is giving him hints.. liek she doesnt want to talk to him. and that she has written raj not allowed. Arohi says that he needs to sit next to bech nr 12.. sometimes in your lreatonship when the oen you like gives importance to someone else..that you need to move on. Like when husband aure wife gives importance to sometign else more than each other .
Raj says ok now mom you callss dad and ask a question. Arohi says i cant.. raj says this is just a drama. Arjun says koi problem to hogi tumhari zindagi mein. Arohi says hain too.. she says.. im in a relationship with a guy which is gonna finish.. but i dont know why last few days i feel like protecting him from everything.. resuce him from every bad things.. i  d ont know why.., he gives me mixed signals.. i dont know what he feels.. but im sure there is soemthign between us. Arjun asks really?.. arohi says haan.. when he looks at me i feel like he want to say soemthing to me.. but he doesnt.. I know he cares about mee.. and he looks at me even when i dont notice.... i dont know what the meaning is of it.. but i feel like he still... Arjun says lagta to yahi hai ke that he still loves you. Arohi says tohh phirr tummmmmm.. I mean wohh she gets upp holdd arjunss neckk😆 gala dabata haii😆 Shee says why is he marryign someone else than? why??.. how can he doo that to me.. how daree hee. Servant comes and says that bade saab called him.. Arjun moves his hand to goo... Arohi sits back ( raj romit gone) Arjun lost in thought leaves.

RPS tells arjun about the deal that will happent omorrow. He needs to go to some room and get the package. It is the hotel of their dushman. Rps how could i give this task to soemone else? You have hurted him many timen and he hasnt forgotten any of the jhatkass. Arjun says i thought he would never dare to come in yourr wy again. Rudra says i want to give him a message.. you get the package and he will come himself to us. To ask us bheeg.. arjun says i will get that package. Rudra says that new peopel are lookign after the flat.. you just need to make sure your name is not Arjun. Arjun sasy ok than we will meet tomorrow with the package. Arohi heard everything.. and ask arjun why she is doing this for this family.. they will kill him one day. Arjun say shut up and otherwise dheere se bolo. Arohi nahii i wont.. 😆 He covers her mouth with his hand so she cant talk and says shh.. dheere bolo. Arohi ask why you doign thiss.. Arjun says my life is for my family and i can die for my dad. Arohi says you can do anythign for these peopel? kidnap me marry me everythign right. Are youu crazyy?? why all the sacrifices why are you like thiss. Your dayd sais they know youu.. why cant that stupid mikhael go. Arjun says cause this is my work and i wil do what ever my dad tells me. Arohi says do what ever you want, but you wont go there. Arjun says that he already explained that there is no danger. Arohi says cool than im going with you. Arjun says nooo bas nahii.. and why do you care about my living and dead?.. Your dhondu is savee nahh. Arohi says i told you already i do care.. and when that london wala comes you can die😆 They keep argueing abotu going not going. And arohi smarty says ok than i have to call at hoem you might find daddu and chachu there😆 Arjun sayss nonsense you wont do that. Arohi says you wont go alone to those gundhee. Arjun says meinn bhiii GHUNDAA HOOONNN. Arohi says what ever but you are my husband as well. She says chachu and daddu wil go wtihy ou or mee choice is yours. Arjun sayss okkk you can go but tumhari jaan ke zimedaari meri nahi hogii. Arohi says tohh phir kiski hogiii. Arjun says mujeh nahi pati.. Arohi says no seriously answer mee kiski hogii. Kuch tohh bhulaa kabhi to buloo. Ise ziyaadi mein ...Arjun steps back and says i will pick you up do paher .. and that drama we did of hibbywifey got too much. Jas parents are a bit to impressed .. dont know what we did.

nO precape
 done
Edited by wida - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-sia- thumbnail
The update is going to make my day...eagerly waiting for it!!!
Thanks a lot :)
.StarryPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
thnxx Widu, n jz loved the way u wrote 'Episode start from where it ended Friday' 🤣
arjuhi4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanx nd waitng for full update eagerly......
--HiNa-- thumbnail

thanks wida

ipkknd06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thnkssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks Wida, great update!

Urghh, why couldn't Arohi turn and Arjun speak a little louder?!
arohi_arjun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: wida

Arjun sayss okkk you can go but tumhari jaan ke zimedaari meri nahi hogii. Arohi says tohh phir kiski hogiii. Arjun says mujeh nahi pati.. Arohi says no seriously answer mee kiski hogii. Kuch tohh bhulaa kabhi to buloo. Ise ziyaadi mein ...Arjun steps back and says i will pick you up do paher .. and that drama we did of hibbywifey got too much. Jas parents are a bit to impressed .. dont know what we did.

nO precape
 done

Wida great update but the last part i did not understand.. can someone translate it for me plz....the one i highlighted.
wida thumbnail

Originally posted by: arohi_arjun

Wida great update but the last part i did not understand.. can someone translate it for me plz....the one i highlighted.

I wont be responsible for your life ( liek to safe you and all)
Arohii askss him than who will be? woh will be responsibel for mee?? Tell mee.. tell me somethinggg ?( it felt lliek she was eagerly waititng for him to confess lieky ou knoww)
and than arjun steps back.. and says that he will pick her up at afternoon
arohi_arjun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: wida

I wont be responsible for your life ( liek to safe you and all)
Arohii askss him than who will be? woh will be responsibel for mee?? Tell mee.. tell me somethinggg ?( it felt lliek she was eagerly waititng for him to confess lieky ou knoww)
and than arjun steps back.. and says that he will pick her up at afternoon

Thank you Wida