Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pyari_Zahra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: incandescence

Waittt...is he going to PN on a horse or a cow? I haven't read all pages and I'm a bit confused here...

Don't tell me you have lain down on TOP of a cow....Godd...I toh have never even gone near one...

He's going on a horse πŸ˜† And same, never gone near a cow. They freak me out, I'd scream having one near me πŸ˜† x
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: incandescence

Waittt...is he going to PN on a horse or a cow? I haven't read all pages and I'm a bit confused here...

Don't tell me you have lain down on TOP of a cow....Godd...I toh have never even gone near one...

LOLL and what will you say if I say yes I have?πŸ˜›πŸ˜†....dude I was a kid......like 7 years old...we used to latko all over these cows just to play with themπŸ˜†.....like I said, these were maha LAZY/DUMB cowsπŸ˜†

Ofcourse you haven't ever gone near one.....my delicate darling MashπŸ˜›

And no, Dutta is NOT going to PN on a COW.....πŸ˜†......he's going on a HORSEπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜†
komal_w25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
EDT has turned into cow encounter sharing experiences....!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

But it did give me a Gud laugh...!πŸ˜›...Looking forward to more...πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†
AreYaar thumbnail
I regret speaking of my pind experiences now.....this place is all COW-fied nowπŸ€”πŸ˜†
droopy_asleep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
LTL now has reached this Ramayan-meets-Mahabharat-meets-Shivaji proportions. Its amazing how many parallels you can draw from these epics and how beautifully the CVs have woven this story.
Dutta - is like all the Pandavas mixed together, he has Yudhisthir's sense of justice, Bheem's anger and strength, Arjun's prodigious skill, handsome face of Nakul and now thanks to Naku the patience that Sahadev had. Who better than this man to vanquish his enemy?
Kala - she is like Karan and Duryodhan combined. She wants power and is also this so called deserted child, who she feels her mother has now abandoned.
The battle lines give you the sense of the Gita, where Naku like Krishna says that you need so much strength that your hands will not shake when you vanquish your enemy.
The Shivaji angle comes in with the gaonwalas accompanying Dutta to get his kingdom back, so much at stake for Dutta here.

The other piece I actually loved - is that the last time Dutta went to save Naku at Anna's den, he didnt recognize the fair version...this time he will and the victory and union will be doubly sweeter. Naku's expression was like a child getting an ice cream at the thought of Dutta being able to see her...such a selfless character :)
prncz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: droopy_asleep

LTL now has reached this Ramayan-meets-Mahabharat-meets-Shivaji proportions. Its amazing how many parallels you can draw from these epics and how beautifully the CVs have woven this story.
Dutta - is like all the Pandavas mixed together, he has Yudhisthir's sense of justice, Bheem's anger and strength, Arjun's prodigious skill, handsome face of Nakul and now thanks to Naku the patience that Sahadev had. Who better than this man to vanquish his enemy?
Kala - she is like Karan and Duryodhan combined. She wants power and is also this so called deserted child, who she feels her mother has now abandoned.
The battle lines give you the sense of the Gita, where Naku like Krishna says that you need so much strength that your hands will not shake when you vanquish your enemy.
The Shivaji angle comes in with the gaonwalas accompanying Dutta to get his kingdom back, so much at stake for Dutta here.

The other piece I actually loved - is that the last time Dutta went to save Naku at Anna's den, he didnt recognize the fair version...this time he will and the victory and union will be doubly sweeter. Naku's expression was like a child getting an ice cream at the thought of Dutta being able to see her...such a selfless character :)

Hey droopy ,, that was an amazing thght  , ya so true na you have perfectly linked all 3 so beautifully , ramanyan , mahabaharata and shiavaji
cv's have woven the story is a such abeautiful manner  and then mr and mv has have enacted so beautifully it is like an epic going to remain in our hearts for a long long time ,, all of us are eternally  romantic from insde waiting to see the good winning over evil ..the lovers reunion  and a happy ending 😍😍
ya cho chweet nakku waiting for dutta to get his vision back  and see her as she is 😳😳  she is courageous and has shown today that she truly  is the right woman for dutta,,,

LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
What a lovely n interesting episode πŸ‘ πŸ‘, just saw it now in big screen , the story progressed a lot in a single episode, Nakusha really impressed me today with her immense guts , n bravery n strength , of character n heart , a heart that always beats only for Dutta n none else , a heart overpouring with love for her hubby , that's what enabled her 2 successfully reach to n gather the flowers n still come back unhurt from the journey.Edited by LadyMacbeth - 13 years ago
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Meanwhile , the pain, the torment , the turmoil , the storm that was going on inside DSP's heart , worrying n crying out for his beloved was absolutely real n heart touching , u feel like praying that he gets his Naku back safely n unscathed.
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Dutta on a horse * drools* just what makes my day

HAHAH cow ?? Rofl cows are so ziddi they don't move at all 

Fantastic episode overall but precap takes the cake  i love how naku was imagining dutta with his arms open to gather courage and energy to walk just so hell amazing 

kabeeraspeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I was shocked to see Mahadev's hair! :eek::lol: Somehow never imagined him without the turban or even thought that he had hair πŸ˜† Did Nakku get a HUGE mosquito bite on her cheek or was that a bruise? Poor baby :awww::hug:

Day Three: Ranga STILL coming across like a leech :lol: ...Tai Saheb ne sahi bola tha...fitrat nahi badalti :P It's crazy how the same Ranga who was saying double-meaning words to a girl who brought him a drink in front of the whole basti just a few days ago is now not even LOOKING at another girl all alone in the wilderness πŸ˜† What a change of heart, haan? πŸ˜† Do din mein sab mentality change hogayi...Bhola ne kuch ZYADA hi peeta tha lagta hai πŸ˜† The new Gaekwaad looks like ek number ka leech too :unsure:...these LTL people bring chunn chunn ke pieces πŸ˜†

Aw, Dutta's worry for Nakku was so incredibly sweet :inlove:...the way MR said that dialogue..."Agar aapki patni uss chotti pe phassi hoti toh kya aap apni jaan ki parwa karte?" πŸ€— ...who wouldn't buy it...he loves Nakku so much...sigh. BEAUTIFULLY delivered and captured...

The way Nakku said "Bhagooo!" and chakma de ke ran to the right of the BGs, my god :rolls: Bada jaldi khayal aagaya πŸ˜† They were standing there looking at each other for a good 20 seconds before it occurred to her that they should run πŸ˜† And then BGs ka Nakku se bhi slow reaction tha...they were all shocked that she ran! Looked to me like kids playing tag on a playground πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ 

"Tumhe pata nahi main kaun hoon!" *cue dhulai by six men* πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ Hilarious. I wonder if they do stuff like this intentionally, I really do πŸ˜† 

"Bohot DANGER dimaag Kala Tai ka. BOHOOOOT DANGER." Okay Gaekwaad, if you say so πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ 

Pretty much a build-up episode...not bad! Looking forward to all the action next week...DuJi reunion coming up! πŸ₯³